Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30278 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

And yet there is no SS state that is known for any manufacturing output.
Atleast you have the likes of lagos, abia, anamabra and even kano producing something.
The type of migration you would probably get is the chinese styled migration.
Steel is produced where? if nt 4 d fact that the govt privatized it and gave it to the indians. even glass is produced here the refineries are what. all these ones are just even in delta state alone.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

Still the South South is more developed than the SE.
Still people migrate more to the SS than the SE.
Still the SS has more economical viable states than the SE.
Still the SS has more multinationals than the SE.
Still there are more South easterners running from their SE to come get a better life in the SS.
I can go on and on.
The bolded is wrong.
As for the rest, i have no interest in arguing further.
If SE ans the SS become seperate nations, our first line of action should be to create a trump styled wall to prevent the inevitable influx of refugees pouring into the SE due to widespread militant activity in the SS.
Ofcourse, we will pay the militant lord in charge of the akwaibom axis to use the water ways to import machineries for aba hustlers and that innoson chap and others that will spring up across our land.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by OreMI22: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
@Abooki Gurnam,
No matter how pained you are, the expired Fraud inc. called Nigeria is gradually coming to an end.

Unlike in the past when a war was launched unprepared, this time every thing will be done systematically and followed methodically. If a shooting becomes necessary at some point, it would have been well prepared for.

Meanwhile continue watching helplessly in pain
. grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Isn't lagos "no mans' land" again? grin
Nigeria is just a fake and quake country......
..The Yoruba's are dragging Lagos.. ..One day the Hausa's will wake up and start dragging Abuja...
...I just pity the SS/SE, we are just the biggest looser.

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

The bolded is wrong.
If SE ans the SS become seperate nations, our first line of action should be to create a trump styled wall to prevent the inevitable influx of refugees pouring into the SE due to widespread militant activity in the SS.
Ofcourse, we will pay the militant lord in charge of the akwaibom axis to use the water ways to import machineries for aba hustlers and that innoson chap and others that will spring up across our land.
And if they don't agree? besides the seaport u so want @ akwa-ibom is nt nearly ready. guy stop been ignorant i hv no problem with u or south easterners i like the partnership but don't downplay the south-south
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by signz: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
We just need a seaport (Ibaka) closer to industrial and trade clusters of Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
ovoP:
Steel is produced where? if nt 4 d fact that the govt privatized it and gave it to the indians. even glass is produced here the refineries are what. all these ones are just even in delta state alone.
There is virtually no significant manufacturing output in the SS. The only thing you find is extraction. Your refineries is to extract oil and none if them is owned by a niger-deltan.
Orient refinery in anambra was built and owned by South-easterners. That is the diference between us.
There are Glass industries everywhere in Nigeria. The few ones in the SS is not significant enough to be reckoned with.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YonkijiSappo: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

..The Yoruba's are dragging Lagos..
..One day the Hausa's will wake up and start dragging Abuja...

How can Yorubas be "dragging" what has always been theirs? You are funny.
Abuja indigenes are not Hausas, but if Hausas have a stake there.. oh well, it is what it is.
Are Yorubas claiming ownership of Port Harcourt?

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

..The Yoruba's are dragging Lagos..
..One day the Hausa's will wake up and start dragging Abuja...

How can you drag something that is obviously yours? Would it make sense if I say Igbos are currently dragging Enugu?
Use your God given sense.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Feraz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

Give me one reason right now why you would gamble the other way.
Tell me one thing that the SS does as well as the SE. Absolutely nothing.
The SE is more educated, more resourceful, has more specialized human resource and a more established entrepreneural base. The SE even in Nigeria currently has the lower poverty rate. And i am not even talking about the social order that a single ethnic provides that is absent in the disorganized, entropic south-south who would most likely erupt in a free for all ethnic struggle for who controls what.
The only thing the SS has more is oil and the atlantic. And those are not enough to build a prosperous nation in the african context.
A smart gambler knows where his bet lies.
vantage001:

Chest beating ? So the SS is more educated than the SE? The SS has deeper entrepeneural base than the SE? abi.
You don't even know your weaknesses, you are busy shouting south-south.
Guy, this dick measuring contest is enough. You are giving them the reason to bash SE the more and indirectly making the summit fail before it is actualized and drawing more online enemy.

vantage001:

The bolded is wrong.
This is uncalled for. undecided

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
ovoP:
And if they don't agree? besides the seaport u so want @ akwa-ibom is nt nearly ready. guy stop been ignorant i hv no problem with u or south easterners i like the partnership but don't downplay the south-south
I am not down playing the south-south. You down play yourself when you think the igbo man is out to get you, instead of forging a meaningful partnership and get our collective people out of african poverty.
Tell me, what is bad about a seaport? Is it not going to provide jobs and revenue for the south-south fellow and government? Because it benefits the igbo man somewhat, and suddenly that makes you suspicious. And that is how you down play yourself.

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:
Access to the atlantic closer home is the most important thing here. That should be the first thing especially from the south-east point of view.
The SE need to prevail on the governor of akwaibom to develop a world class seaport and if possible make it a joint venture with an agreed revenue sharing formula.
If that is the only thing they can achieve in five-ten years, then it would have been very well productive union.

This ur comment is key. If Akwa-Ibom solely cannot develop it due to funds, then all the other states who shall benefit should contribute based on an agreed revenue sharing formular. This project is so important that it is worth borrowing foreign loan for. Instead of that useless Airport thing that Obiano is marketting.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Feraz:
Guy, this dick measuring contest is enough. You are giving them the reason to bash SE the more and indirectly making the summit fail before it is actualized and drawing more online enemy.

This is uncalled for. undecided
You overestimate the importance of nairaland.
Folks here have zero influence to change anything.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

The bolded is wrong.

Abeg stop fooling yourself.
Come to ph today out of every 5 persons you meet on the street 3 is Ibo from the SE.
Come to Uyo out of every 5 persons you meet 2 is Ibo from the SE.
Come to Calabar same statistics as Uyo
Come to Yenagoa same statistics.
Same as Benin and Warri.
We already have lots of Ibo refugees here, so kindly come and carry your people.
This wall you are talking about even you know that your people will suffer.
How many SSerners live in SE?

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by technicallyrich(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

They ain't making it look like. It's obvious the SE is the weaker one. See how they are jumping around all over the thread in jubilation.
How many persons from the SS do you see jubilating over the news?
I m south south and I am fully behind the igbos they are my brothers and most of my ancestors are from igbo.now yoruba boy go and take your bath first please before typin nonsense.any south south man fooled to fight igbos is a great fool and a slave.

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

You are apparently missing the point. My point is you are sounding like a junior partner that has more to benefit from the arrangement than the SS.You are practically begging for their cooperation, and looking more like the weaker partner, even with your superior number.

We realize and appreciate better the advantages of the sea that is why we are the ones flogging up the issue.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Lufthansa: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
I pity south-south people. You are on the verge of selling your birth right.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

No, the SE without the SS will be the most useless in the eventual case of a breakaway without the SS.
That is why the idea of a Biafra without the SS is a nightmare that you Ibos cannot fathom or imagine, it's just not an option palatable to you.

Young man...you are just pained here........Study the map very well and tell me how come about SS and SE...if you look at the map very well...you will see that the place called SE is at the middle surrounded by the so called SS...is it that we don't know how to allocate regions again? or what.....

6 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by es144000: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
South east should be on their own and leave south south alone. We don't want any alliance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Feraz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lufthansa:
I pity south-south people. You are on the verge of selling your birth right.
Meaning? Why do you folks harbour hatred of anything the Igbos do and view it with suspicion? What do you mean they are about selling their birthright?

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

They'll never agree, but inside them they know the truth.
Oya run all the way from Oshogbo and come and destabilise the meeting of two brothers that are not up to 1km apart

6 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

Young man...you are just pained here........Study the map very well and tell me how come about SS and SE...if you look at the map very well...you will see that the place called SE is at the middle surrounded by the so called SS...is it that we don't know how to allocate regions again? or what.....

Show me the map and show how the SE is surrounded by the SS. grin grin grin
This desperation to forge an alliance is making you guys sound so ridiculous. grin grin
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
es144000:
South east should be on their own and leave south south alone. We don't want any alliance

Afonjas changing Monika...oya answer this question.

6 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

We realize and appreciate better the advantages of the sea that is why we are the ones flogging up the issue.

At last, one reasonable opinion.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
technicallyrich:

I m south south and I am fully behind the igbos they are my brothers and most of my ancestors are from igbo.now yoruba boy go and take your bath first please before typin nonsense.any south south man fooled to fight igbos is a great fool and a slave.

Everybody aginst your SE attaché by force is yoruba.
I see your level of reasoning. I wonder when you guys will bring a new line apart from this your yoruba talk.
I'm inviting you to come to State Secondary School Field Amadi-Ama, PH now. I'm watching football there now, so you can come tell me how yoruba I am.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

There is virtually no significant manufacturing output in the SS. The only thing you find is extraction. Your refineries is to extract oil and none if them is owned by a niger-deltan.
Orient refinery in anambra was built and owned by South-easterners. That is the diference between us.
There are Glass industries everywhere in Nigeria. The few ones in the SS is not significant enough to be reckoned with.
Guy stop this rubbish. why do u feel the world revolves around SE it's always urs lagos has many industries. y good environment and closeness to water. why dn u nw feel same won't be if it where only SS n SE
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ExpiredNigeria: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
raker300:
Tell the south south to return every abandoned Igbo property they seized after the war.

None of them should align with the igbos again..what I have seen on nairaland has opened my eyes...well, the governors we have in the east now are mean men that don't take nonsense..well, maybe excluding okorocha sha

Bro I'm South East, there is no problem for my brother to seize my stuffs, I prefer for my brother to steal my belongings than Nigeria to steal them

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
ogunsj:
which midwest? I hope you are not referring to Edo state. edo state is still affiliated to the west politically and culturally. my guy you can't change history and reality. edo state is an APC state and most edo indigene from the owan axis bears Yoruba names, so what are you talking about. go and read your history.

And the same afonja like you will come and tell the ijaws ,ikwerres, and aniomas that they are not igbos...even when they speak Igbo and answer Igbo names..now answer this question.
Or is it that we don't know where cardinal point are located again.

6 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

I am not down playing the south-south. You down play yourself when you think the igbo man is out to get you, instead of forging a meaningful partnership and get our collective people out of african poverty.
Tell me, what is bad about a seaport? Is it not going to provide jobs and revenue for the south-south fellow and government? Because it benefits the igbo man somewhat, and suddenly that makes you suspicious. And that is how you down play yourself.
Guy just take it d world doesn't revolve around ibos.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

There are three words Ibos have a problem of definitions with;
FEAR
BRAVERY
HATE.
kindly answer the question below...

the map very well and tell me how come about SS and SE...if you look at the map very well...you will see that the place called SE is at the middle surrounded by the so called SS...is it that we don't know how to allocate regions again? or what.....
Or is it that we don't know where cardinal point are located again.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by divide9ja: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
NA JUST MEETING OH, AFONJA COME DEY FEAR!

WETIN GO HAPPEN WHEN WE SAY WE DEY WAKA?

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

[s]kindly answer the question below...

the map very well and tell me how come about SS and SE...if you look at the map very well...you will see that the place called SE is at the middle surrounded by the so called SS...is it that we don't know how to allocate regions again? or what.....
Or is it that we don't know where cardinal point are located again[/s].

Rubbish, I didn't read.
Show us the map where the SE is surrounded by the SS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.