Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (20275 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2017
loopmongoat:

I agree with you but not 2019
Wike must finish his tenure

I hate it when people assume the tenure of a sitting governor is 8 years. Sir, he is there to govern for 4 years and might seek reelection after 4 years. The people determines if he is worth it or not. As far as democracy is concerned, his tenure ends in 2019. The people should then determine what next.

6 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Its obeaku, this clearly shows u just googled NDOKI and wrote this & the self acclaimed Ndoki man joeprince23 didn't notice this mistakes
who are you l,where u from and why are you derailing?
do u support ndoki aspirations or not,give your answer and reason, or move out

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

I hate it when people assume the tenure of a sitting governor is 8 years. Sir, he is there to govern for 4 years and might seek reelection after 4 years. The people determines if he is worth it or not. As far as democracy is concerned, his tenure ends in 2019. The people should then determine what next.
we all surpportd wike in 2015, but if their must be a change and ndoki or etche man should be surpported by all

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
who are you l,where u from and why are you derailing?
do u support ndoki aspirations or not,give your answer and reason, or move out
Move out Ndoki Imposter, we know your kind, all u know is to cause confusion in Rivers state
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Its obeaku, this clearly shows u just googled NDOKI and wrote this & the self acclaimed Ndoki man joeprince23 didn't notice this mistakes
you must be an ijaw guy,why do you guys love to interfare on other people issue.
there is obeakpu,they are ndokis.
I am an Asa lady from the same local government(oyigbo lga) as that guy, though married out.
I laughed yesterday when your brother Tonyebarcanista said that I have no say on Rivers issue..
Learn to respect people's opinion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:

you must be an ijaw guy,why do you guys love to interfare on other people issue.
I am an Asa lady from the same local government(oyigbo lga) as that guy, though married out.
I laughed yesterday when your brother Tonyebarcanista said that I have no say on Rivers issue..
Don't let your resentment for Ijaws blind you like these ipob folks, I didn't know Asa ppl now speak for Ndoki Anyways check through his post and notice his mistakes devoid of sentiment , he is clearly an Impostor
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Don't let your resentment for Ijaws blind you like these ipob folks, I didn't know Asa ppl now speak for Ndoki Anyways check through his post and notice his mistakes devoid of sentiment , he is clearly an Impostor
hate ijaw? What for? No, hate is not in my blood. God Forbid.
State creation affected both Igbos, ijaws and many tribes,
my Asa people were split into two, we fell into Rivers, some in Abia, ijaws also faced that, there are ijaws who felled in ondo,edo etc
we are not controlling our oil, No Asa/Ndoki man has an oil bloc but there are oil in our land. The same with ijaws
we have a common enemy, why don't we focus on fight harder for resource control and stop this unnecessary animosity.
About the ijaw governor thread, I suggested innocently an Ogoni man taking over from wike, your brother Tonyebarcanista attacked my post. Is Rivers made up of only okrika land?
I married outside the state, I can come back tomorrow and contest for something in Rivers, its constitutionally backed as long as oyigbo lga is part of the state.
I have nothing against your people nor hate them, let peace reign

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by loopmongoat: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Your observation is duly noted

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
my Asa people were split into two, we fell into Rivers, some in Abia, ijaws also faced that, there are ijaws who felled in ondo,edo etc
we are not controlling our oil, No Asa/Ndoki man has an oil bloc but there are oil in our land. The same with ijaws
we have a common enemy, why don't we focus on fight harder for resource control and stop this unnecessary animosity.
About the ijaw governor thread, I suggested innocently an Ogoni man taking over from wike, your brother Tonyebarcanista attacked my post. Is Rivers made up of only okrika land?
I married outside the state, I can come back tomorrow and contest for something in Rivers, its constitutionally backed as long as oyigbo lga is part of the state.
I agree with you but your progressive mindset is because u are originally from Rivers state, d same can't be said abt the rest, and why do Asa ppl always complain about being in Rivers state have you guys seen the state of Abia state
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

I agree with you but your progressive mindset is because u are originally from Rivers state, d same can't be said abt the rest, and why do Asa ppl always complain about being in Rivers state have you guys seen the state of Abia state
we complain about both states government neglect of our land in terms of development.
The same way you guys want an ijaw governor in Rivers, thats show people always speak up cout a percieved injustice.
We are in oyigbo lga, other Asa people fell in ukwa lgas of Abia, atleast the ones in Abia have held some key positions in Abia government, but what about us in Rivers?

So you see, He that comes to equity must come with a clean hand, the same way you want justice for your people is the same way I will love it for my own people.

7 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Move out Ndoki Imposter, we know your kind, all u know is to cause confusion in Rivers state
Of course ndoki has to be in the brick house...at least that's the least you can do for them after making the FG annex them to Rivers state in 1976 against their will.
The southern ukwa want to go back to Abia state where their northern ukwa brothers are...but if you concede the brick house to them they might reconsider cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

So we should now listen as regards ndoki affairs to a foreigner like you over an ndoki son like Joe
You must be the biggest joker of the century grin

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:

nne pay him no attention, i deliberately avoided bringing ijo into this but they will always show their self

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
any body saying u have no right on rivers affair is delusional,wether u marry from kano u are still ndoki nwa asa. infact u can contest for any political office in rivers within ur constituency

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2017
cheruv:

So we should now listen as regards ndoki affairs to a foreigner like you over an ndoki son like Joe
You must be the biggest joker of the century grin
no mind that guy, my oyigbo sister has jst reinterated most of my sentiments here. even BRIGHTRIVERS an etche man knows this

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
we complain about both states government neglect of our land in terms of development.
The same way you guys want an ijaw governor in Rivers, thats show people always speak up cout a percieved injustice.
We are in oyigbo lga, other Asa people fell in ukwa lgas of Abia, atleast the ones in Abia have held some key positions in Abia government, but what about us in Rivers?

So you see, He that comes to equity must come with a clean hand, the same way you want justice for your people is the same way I will love it for my own people.
Has Asa or Ndoki produced a governor in Abia state?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

i never mention ipob in any of my post. am talking about ndoki asa marginalisation in rivers and u are mentionin ipob

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

No! Neither have we produced in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

wabara was surpported by the entire state in abuja and right now an ngwa is governor.( mind u in abia it is usually ukwa-ngwa)

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
any body saying u have no right on rivers affair is delusional,wether u marry from kano u are still ndoki nwa asa. infact u can contest for any political office in rivers within ur constituency
thanks dear.
Rivers belongs to all, some people should stop making it as only their own, others don't matter.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
the road network in oyigbo is pathetic. once u leave iriebe enter oyigbo u will wonder, afam road,location road,shell road, even oyigbo portion of aba road... only a hypocrit will deny this

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
wabara was surpported by the entire state in abuja and right now an ngwa is governor.( mind u in abia it is usually ukwa-ngwa)
So Ngwa is one lga
And how is it in Rivers state? Is it not upland/ riverrine or by senatorial district, oyigbo is in south east senatorial district now under this arrangement how has Ndoki been marginalized, lets start there
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Okay I thought its Ijaw people in Abia dat caused it
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

So Ngwa is one lga
And how is it in Rivers state? Is it not upland/ riverrine or by senatorial district, oyigbo is in south east senatorial district now under this arrangement how has Ndoki been marginalized, lets start there
wabara is from ndoki but he is from across the boundry in abia, i was responding to ur question to show u that ndoki from abia fair a lot better than us in rivers.

6 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
wabara is from ndoki but he is from across the boundry in abia, i was responding to ur question to show u that ndoki from abia fair a lot better than us in rivers.
But they have not produced a governor, or is it Ndoki senator in Rivers state dat u are looking for, these are 2 different issues, so I ask again how have they fared better, Wabara sef no be today?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Okay I thought its Ijaw people in Abia dat caused it
the land where iriebe housing extate was built by wike is originally asa land. now they call it iriebe land,iriebe itself is in obio/akpor lga. and please restrict ur post to rivers state thank you
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
the land where iriebe housing extate was built by wike is originally asa land. now they call it iriebe land,iriebe itself is in obio/akpor lga. and please restrict ur post to rivers state thank you
Why are responding to comments I didn't direct at you
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
i never mention ipob in any of my post. am talking about ndoki asa marginalisation in rivers and u are mentionin ipob
You need to revisit your title then

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
no model primary school was cited in oyigbo during amaechis tenure and late sir precious oforji once complained of this. come to camp mbano road now and you will cry for oyigbo

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
Bro please what's your name on Facebook
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
agaba77:

wetin conern you, you are neither ss or se, you are afonja/alimi
l

As usual they'll always resort to the afonja thing.
I need not explain where I'm from to you.
If you truly have a brain use it.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by ichukwu48: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

You need to revisit your title then

What in his title states"ipob". Last we checked neither his title nor his body mentioned ipob.
You came wailing because of your hatred.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma: "I'll Conduct Fresh Local Govt Elections In Imo State" / 2019 Presidential Election Result May Take 5 Days To Announce – Punch / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.