Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (20207 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by ichukwu48: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

I agree with you but your progressive mindset is because u are originally from Rivers state, d same can't be said abt the rest, and why do Asa ppl always complain about being in Rivers state have you guys seen the state of Abia state

I'm saving this for the next time I see you calling anyone parasite.

See how a parasite is begging it's host to stay with them..chei

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

But they have not produced a governor, or is it Ndoki senator in Rivers state dat u are looking for, these are 2 different issues, so I ask again how have they fared better, Wabara sef no be today?
we ar marginalised in many ways,infrastructural project present else whr are lacking in oyigbo. all we hear ar empty promises from both amaechi and now wike, omehia would have been better
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

You need to revisit your title then
my title is ‘ndoki-igbo should produce nxt governor’ and not ‘ipob should produce nxt governor’.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
ichukwu48:

What in his title states"ipob". Last we checked neither his title nor his body mentioned ipob.
You came wailing because of your hatred.
bro help me tell am cause i no knw if him get sense

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
my title is ‘ndoki-igbo should produce nxt governor’ and not ‘ipob should produce nxt governor’.
U kept mentioning Asa and Ndoki but your title says Ndoki Governor
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Joey abeg no mind that Rukwo guy...its their hatred for anything Igbo that put Rivers where it is today and quite unfortunately, the ihuruohna are using their methods against them with great effect grin
The ndoki were separated against their will from their kiths just north across the dew river(Igbo:Anyim Imo) due to Ijo greed in 1976 and in as much as they've been demanding since then to be carved back to Abia, they reserve every right to produce the next governor of Rivers state. Even the first governor of Abia state was a man from afikpo by name ogbonnaya onu and that didn't stop sani abacha from carving afikpo zone of Abia into Ebonyi state.
So while we're waiting for obigbo to be carved back to Abia state where they'd join their kith there,its pertinent that they produce the Governorship after wike

Ndoki wu oli
Chukwu gozhie nde ndoki/asa no n'abia na Rivers.
Chukwu gozhie Ali Igbo dum cool

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Asa and Ndoki are the two legs of the ukwa tribe. So an asa can speak for ndoki and an ndoki for asa.

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

asa and ndoki are one jst like isoko and urhobo in delta

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
we ar marginalised in many ways,infrastructural project present else whr are lacking in oyigbo. all we hear ar empty promises from both amaechi and now wike, omehia would have been better
So take your grievances to the governor or the oil companies in the lga
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
asa and ndoki are one jst like isoko and urhobo in delta
Dats a lie, Ndoki people detest being called Asa, they are just neighbors
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheruv:

Asa and Ndoki are the two legs of the ukwa tribe. So an asa can speak for ndoki and an ndoki for asa.
he doesnt know this yet he is commenting on ndoki affairs

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

Dats a lie, Ndoki people detest being called Asa, they are just neighbors
no let amarabae hear this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
we identify by what ever we deem appropriate. through out my varsity days my course mates never knew i am from rivers,infact they were shocked wen they found out. btw i know igbo omenali more than you
That is a good one! Una don dey get sense small small. But it is OMENALA IGBO, not IGBO OMENALA. If you wanna learn asusu Igbo or omenala igbo, I am available please. Daalu. Ndewo. Jisie ike.
Udo diri gi!
Udo diri ndi Rivers!
Udo diri ndi Igbo nile!

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheruv:
Joey abeg no mind that Rukwo guy...its their hatred for anything Igbo that put Rivers where it is today and quite unfortunately, the ihuruohna are using their methods against them with great effect grin
The ndoki were separated against their will from their kiths just north across the dew river(Igbo:Anyim Imo) due to Ijo greed in 1976 and in as much as they've been demanding since then to be carved back to Abia, they reserve every right to produce the next governor of Rivers state. Even the first governor of Abia state was a man from afikpo by name ogbonnaya onu and that didn't stop sani abacha from carving afikpo zone of Abia into Ebonyi state.
So while we're waiting for obigbo to be carved back to Abia state where they'd join their kith there,its pertinent that they produce the Governorship after wike

Ndoki wu oli
Chukwu gozhie nde ndoki/asa no n'abia na Rivers.
Chukwu gozhie Ali Igbo dum cool
The question is what progress has the Ndoki people in Abia made, are they faring better than the ones in Rivers or you are just repeating this anti-Rivers sentiment that most Igbos have,

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

So take your grievances to the governor or the oil companies in the lga
in rivers most governors developed their place heavily to the detriment of others js like wike is doing in obio kingdom now,hence the reason for my article

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
You are definitely not and Ndoki man if you don't know this, even mr cheruv try small with the Ndoki dialect but as 4 you dere is nothing Ndoki abt u
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
nengibo, Ndoki and Asa are like siblings, just like Urhobo/isoko or hausa/fulani or bini/ishan or Efik/ibibio.

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
in rivers most governors developed their place heavily to the detriment of others js like wike is doing in obio kingdom now,hence the reason for my article
Is it no longer Igbos dat developed obio/akpor
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
nengibo, Ndoki and Asa are like siblings, just like Urhobo/isoko or hausa/fulani or bini/ishan or Efik/ibibio.
Na lie they are just neighbors not d same dialect or culture just neighbors, not the same founder
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Na lie they are just neighbors not d same dialect or culture just neighbors
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

The question is what progress has the Ndoki people in Abia made, are they faring better than the ones in Rivers or you are just repeating this anti-Rivers sentiment that most Igbos have,
let me answer you on this.
Both the Asa/Ndoki land in Abia and Rivers are still neglected.
@the bolded. why do ijaws love to make it look as if there are no Igbos in Rivers when we know thats a funny lie? Just a question.

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

You are definitely not and Ndoki man if you don't know this, even mr cheruv try small with the Ndoki dialect but as 4 you dere is nothing Ndoki abt u
i just saw your past thread about ika and at this point i have learnt a bit about u and ur aim here

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

who mentioned dialect here? Do hausa and fulani have the same dialect? Do Efik and ibibio have the same dialect?
Asa/Ndoki have no problem with each other pls.

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

oga u funny o, natives dey educate you and u an outsider dey miss talk

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
i just saw your past thread about ika and at this point i have learnt a bit about u and ur aim here
Lol, and what is my aim mind reader. Wetin concern Ika with Ndoki wanting Governor, smh
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
who mentioned dialect here? Do hausa and fulani have the same dialect? Do Efik and ibibio have the same dialect?
Asa/Ndoki have no problem with each other pls.
Na wa oh, did I say they have problem, I just tya 4 dis ppl oh

Edit: Hausa & fulani are not of the same root and so can't be of the same dialect
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
oga u funny o, natives dey educate you and u an outsider dey miss talk
The funny part is you have not shown me where I am wrong, this discussion has even gone on too long
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

The southern ukwa know that they'd fare better than they're currently thats why they've been unrelenting in their agitations since mamman nasir did his boundary adjustment abracadabra in 1976.
The SE states that produce oil viz Abia, Imo and Anambra have oil producing areas commission...whose job is to ensure that whatever dollars their soil produces is given back to them to compensate for whatever degradation their environment might suffer,unlike Rivers that uses their oil money to develop only PH undecided
Another reason is the ethnic factor.... Abia is 99% Igbo unlike Rivers that's 60-75% Igbo(depending on whose statistics you go with) and so they feel more safer in Abia than Rivers because in Abia, everyone speaks the same language whereas in Rivers they can't even speak their tongue bkos Igbo isn't a recognized language in Rivers state.
So the reasons boku... And more and more Igbos even as far north as otukpa agree that obigbo needs to be returned back to Abia state!

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheruv:

The southern ukwa know that they'd fare better than they're currently thats why they've been unrelenting in their agitations since mamman nasir did his boundary adjustment abracadabra in 1976.
The SE states that produce oil viz Abia, Imo and Anambra have oil producing areas commission...whose job is to ensure that whatever dollars their soil produces is given back to them to compensate for whatever degradation their environment might suffer,unlike Rivers that uses their oil money to develop only PH undecided
Another reason is the ethnic factor.... Abia is 99% Igbo unlike Rivers that's 60-75% Igbo(depending on whose statistics you go with) and so they feel more safer in Abia than Rivers because in Abia, everyone speaks the same language whereas in Rivers they can't even speak their tongue bkos Igbo isn't a recognized language in Rivers state.
So the reasons boku... And more and more Igbos even as far north as otukpa agree that obigbo needs to be returned back to Abia state!
So even with the "60-70% Igbo" they don't feel safe speaking Igbo, you guys are just hilarious, I can now see its their oil you are after, a quick foray into Abia state would show you the lack of companies and good Road network and general backwardness, who would want to leave the beautiful state of Rivers to go to Abia? No one in his right mind, states are usually demarcated by Natural boundaries and dat is what put oyibo lga in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

So even with the "60-70% Igbo" they don't feel safe speaking Igbo, you guys are just hilarious, I can now see its their oil you are after, a quick foray into Abia state would show you the lack of companies and good Road network and general backwardness, who would want to leave the beautiful state of Rivers to go to Abia? No one in his right mind, states are usually demarcated by Natural boundaries and dat is what put oyibo lga in Rivers state.
you are now going down the lane of insult in replying that guy.#bad.

Rivers is multiethnic, it belong to all(even my Asa people),its not an ijaw state , yes Abia have a goverance issue but what about Bayelsa the only ijaw core state? Look at its allocation with just 8local governments yet it is also underdeveloped.
So don't throw stone in a glass house.

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
nengibo:

abia a core igbo and bayelsa a core ijo state have both failed in governance. even abua/odual people within the bayesla axis are compaining jst like we oyigbo within the abia axis

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
nengibo:

Its obeaku, this clearly shows u just googled NDOKI and wrote this & the self acclaimed Ndoki man joeprince23 didn't notice this mistakes
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.