Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (86929 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Michellla(f): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
RealHaute:

Don't cry for me Argentina Michellla!!!

Girl is obsessed. She can be very dangerous. Dude had to run, and run he did, end of!
Oh i guesss so
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by brownhawk: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
KissChrixx:
This is brutal though undecided

And guys will be clamouring for ladies to express their feelings and ask them out

Is this not discouraging? undecided
well the American mindset can never be the same as Nigerian
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Queenserah26(f): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wooow, so heartbreaking
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by LordOfNaira: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
Lizzy Fenton, who's studying Genetics, Cell Biology and Development at the University of Minnesota in the US, built a six-point illustrated PowerPoint presentation explaining why her crush should go out with her.

The slides together build a succinct yet sophisticated argument detailing Lizzy's proposition. The student sent her presentation to Carter Blochwitz, who she fancies rather a lot.

source : mirror.co.uk

She looks creepy!!! I would run too.

Check my signature and get what I mean by "creepy".
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2017

When you suffer an epic "Hand falling"...
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by babyfaceafrica: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:

At least, compensate Her with a date... Ask Her out to dinner or see a movie together
never date a lady out of pity

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol she might commit suicide
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Debbiepaul(f): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
angry there are so many guys out there...lame ...next please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ACE1010: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry

Chaii!!! See yabbing!! I'm sure the babe will not sleep a long time!!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by CzarChris(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
Kai!!! This dude should have softened the blow, that's too f**ing much.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Uzowee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:

i cant see d response na
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by isax(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
hey... ikunle oooooooooooooo!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Desperado doesn't suit anyone undecided
Since I was born and now.I am getting old I have never seen albino obituary. Have you seen?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by NaLaugh: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Almost certainly a mock project, for a class.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by MarieSucre(f): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wow! That's all I can say. But the girl sha!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by spinna: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
That guy Savage!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by libertymax(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
blood of moses the guy got no chill mehn
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ephi123(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
The comments and memes on this thread are sooo funny cheesy cheesy

Well, at least he was polite about it whilst still direct and to the point. Correct guy.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by DavidEsq(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
dominique:
Brutality! cry
But seriously if she's everything she described in her slides, then she is 200 yards of wife material. But someone as eccentric and obsessed as this can be very dangerous. It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
Exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by dangotesmummy: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
aye male o grin
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:

I can't see his response.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
dammmmmm

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by chronique(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Epic!!! Lol.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by YelloweWest: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:

At least, compensate Her with a date... Ask Her out to dinner or see a movie together
It's called leading her on. He did the right thing.

Harsh though

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Johnhug66(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin d guy needs 2 be charged for MURDER
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by fadasam: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
lol
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Rick9(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai E touch me

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Hotstew(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is the kind of girl that has her life together. And obviously she's brilliant too. But unfortunately, guys prefer hoes and lowlives that will depend on them for everything and yet will complain that she's asking for too much.

The girl deserves better than that guy. Insecure men everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
God why girls no dy beg me like this
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
Lizzy Fenton, who's studying Genetics, Cell Biology and Development at the University of Minnesota in the US, built a six-point illustrated PowerPoint presentation explaining why her crush should go out with her.

The slides together build a succinct yet sophisticated argument detailing Lizzy's proposition. The student sent her presentation to Carter Blochwitz, who she fancies rather a lot.

source : mirror.co.uk
this type of woman fit cut my body to pieces come put am for freeze if I fück up!

runaway from this kind of woman!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by iyanuayolove(f): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
But this guy sef... He no just give her hope at all
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by kkins25(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Damn. dats one killer rejection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.