Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (86880 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by donbrowser(m): 5:52am On Apr 21, 2017
dominique:
Brutality! cry
But seriously if she's everything she described in her slides, then she is 200 yards of wife material. But someone as eccentric and obsessed as this can be very dangerous. It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
You are very correct. I'm a living testimony, you can imagine this girl calling my phone immediately I turn it on. The day she found out about my gf, the rest is history.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by LePrezident(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2017
padiga047:
get powdered drug, put into your drink,...

This is too simple na

Lol movie-watchers ti take over... so where will I be as she's pouring the powder into my drink?
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ijayebonyi(f): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

At least, compensate Her with a date... Ask Her out to dinner or see a movie together
before turning her down
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by hardbody: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

And you'll be stuck with her forever. She'll never let you go

Your head is well fixated. Say me well to momsie, she produced a genius in you.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Sike(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Chai! Wickeness
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nature8(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by joeace2020(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2017
This guy had done what many Nigerians have a problem with. They dont know how to be honest with a reply. If its no say it..straight NO! no need trying to be subtle with it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by achieverme(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

And you'll be stuck with her forever. She'll never let you go

Well, she said she isn't Clingy.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2017
KissChrixx:
This is brutal though undecided

And guys will be clamouring for ladies to express their feelings and ask them out

Is this not discouraging? undecided
Its a different thing overseas. Nigeria is a different case.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by seenter84: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2017
On point

dominique:
Brutality! cry
But seriously if she's everything she described in her slides, then she is 200 yards of wife material. But someone as eccentric and obsessed as this can be very dangerous. It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nickymezor(f): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
The dude is wicked ooo. Haba. smiley Anyway I guess hez nt into, and those stuff didnt even move him one bit.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by teelaw4life(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=Santi69 post=55760603][/quote]

Lmao..na murderous response be that ooo. Dem suppose arrest the guy. After all the effort? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by skylowlow: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:

Yes o!!!One like her is currently on my neck!!!!! Even with saying NO....she stalks me everywia I go.....texts..calls n finally abusive words......I have met desperate women before but her own is savage.....I hate her d more now!!!!

You don't mean it..

Oga o.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2017
skylowlow:

You don't mean it..

Oga o.
Ah swear o!!!! U know I no too yarn u on d oda side coz she always monitors me.....I tried bring civil but she no just wan leave.....then I went gangster n she posted a lotta rubbish but she still stalks me! So obsessed n eccentric bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
if it was d other way round that women do chyke men,walahi,men would b more difficult more than d stunts u c ladies pulling now

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by naturefellow(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Gshegg:
The way he replied can cause depression for the lady, which in turn can lead to suicide
public reply for that matter! And lagoon no dey around. Feel so sorry for her. A sympathy date should do for her effort.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by dominique(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2017
donbrowser:

You are very correct. I'm a living testimony, you can imagine this girl calling my phone immediately I turn it on. The day she found out about my gf, the rest is history.

Hope nobody was hurt o
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by skylowlow: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:

Ah swear o!!!! U know I no too yarn u on d oda side coz she always monitors me.....I tried bring civil but she no just wan leave.....then I went gangster n she posted a lotta rubbish but she still stalks me! So obsessed n eccentric bro!!!!

Haaa..
na nlander shocked
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Misterdhee1(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2017
KissChrixx:

And guys will be clamouring for ladies to express their feelings and ask them out

Dont girls do worst? Or is it every guy that approaches you, you say yes to?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by correctguy101(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2017
That guy got no chill, Choi
Lizzy's friends will be like....

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by correctguy101(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2017
That guy got no chill, Choi
Lizzy's friends will be like....

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
skylowlow:

Haaa..
na nlander shocked
No! Na my SKUL geh ooooo!!!! I am tayad!!!!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ngobaby2264: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

At least, compensate Her with a date... Ask Her out to dinner or see a movie together
thats why i would never show interest in a guy again....ive done that subtly and otherwise in times past,but no show.after them go say they like girls that mske the first move..,if i like a guy ,id just love him secretly till it dies down.i no do again

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ngobaby2264: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2017
KissChrixx:

so discouraging,ive done that in times past,but i cant do it anymore.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by emonis88: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2017
d guy should ve at least gone out on a date with her that would ve made her happy , he is so inconsiderate angryd guy should ve at least gone out on a date with her that would ve made her happy , he is so inconsiderate
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2017
ngobaby2264:
thats why i would never show interest in a guy again....ive done that subtly and otherwise in times past,but no show.after them go say they like girls that mske the first move..,if i like a guy ,id just love him secretly till it dies down.i no do again

I tire o

This lady won't attempt such again
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by LoveJesus87(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

Simple. abeg connect me with her jare make I help her ministry
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by lexander(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2017
yep i totally support the guy that girl could be dangerous even heard the word "YANDERE" look it up you'll know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Gshegg: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2017
naturefellow:
public reply for that matter! And lagoon no dey around. Feel so sorry for her. A sympathy date should do for her effort.
Walahi, Wetin guys for naija dey find..

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by safarigirl(f): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry
the image isn't showing on my browser, abeg what was his response?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.