Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (86901 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by pasroland: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
fOR YOUR VEHICLE PAPERS CALL...(08075250454) OR email...(naijaautoreg2017@gmail.com) We do Home/Office Delivery.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Leriebloom(f): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Leriebloom:

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Your siggy
Noah Cyrus ft Labrinth? wink
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
padiga047:
get powdered drug, put into your drink,...

This is too simple na
So your eyes is 24 hours on your drink while watching a movie?

Huh?

Huh?
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by donbrowser(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
dominique:

Hope nobody was hurt o
Nobody was hurt but i never imagined a girl could behave in that manner. angry

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Leriebloom(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

Your siggy

Noah Cyrus ft Labrinth? wink

Yea. I love the song
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by jakeboss(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea. I love the song
my black beauty muaah
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea. I love the song
Same here smiley

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by number5(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
uzoexcel:

Guy speak for urself. ...dnt generalise if u ain't done any research

And exactly wich part of my point do u disagree with?

The "guys despise nerds"
Or
The "they make d best companions.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by theadvocatus(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
I won't be surprised that a Nigerian is behind that account
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by uzoexcel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
guys despise nerds undecided

number5:

And exactly wich part of my point do u disagree with?

The "guys despise nerds"
Or
The "they make d best companions.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Naingoolan: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry
some people can be wicked oo,feeling cold
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by number5(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
uzoexcel:
guys despise nerds undecided

Ok..I'll let that one pass since a fair amount of guys still like d nerdy girls...

Myself always wonder what the world would be like without nerdy girls.....

Cant imagin punching a fictional line in front of my hommies and my woman be around and seem not to comprehend what I implied....she has to gather brainnnns angry grin grin

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Ugosample(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
austinosita:

Naija girls nor fit try am, but go yankee.....white girl go spend her money on you, still dey beg you join!
Na there love finish!

Love never start for naija

Have you experienced this?
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by GeneralOjukwu: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
unclezuma:

When you suffer an epic "Hand falling"...

Enter the Ninja....Nice GIFs!

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by RichlyOBS(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kabiyesi baba....
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Heartbender: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
This get me every time. Lol

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video)