Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (29204 Views)

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / Date Multiple Men : / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
stop referring to nairaland guys as being "broke" the fact that u chat with them without seeing them does not warrant such insult...show some respect #
my guy, rich girls don't show respect to broke guy, kimbra is a rich girl
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
my guy are you trying to tell mua that marriage proposal is now a gift you get from left and right? Though I don't date multiple, am a one man mopol so I have no experience about multiple and I don't think its my thing

I'm sure you didn't understand the point I'm trying to put out. If a lady is different from the rest she wouldn't need to date plenty men to get marriage proposals cuz believe it or not people would have noticed and words would have gone round whether she's dating those men or not.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
henryhemon:

I'm sure you didn't understand the point I'm trying to put out. If a lady is different from the rest she wouldn't need to date plenty men to get marriage proposals cuz believe it or not people would have noticed and words would have gone round whether she's dating those men or not.
ah ah ah ah you are funny, girls are way more smarter than that for people to notice unless if she is a street dog, have you read the story of a woman who collected 20pcs of iphone 7 and sell it to buy a house, are you telling me the 20 guyz notice an yet gave her the phone?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
my guy, rich girls don't show respect to broke guy, kimbra is a rich girl
hope u re not defending her actions
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I am sorry if my tone was harsh. You NL guys are fond of bashing women over trivial things. You needn't mention collecting money 'cause some ladies don't go into relationships with the sole purpose of milking their boyfriends.

My experience seems to confirm that though I'm not throwing in the towel. I talked to a girl and she started listing what I would have to do monthly.... grin

Omo see gobe!!!! shocked

Others were not so explicit about it, but you could get the message. They all assumed I was only interested in getting back to my source... of which I never indicated such.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
hope u re not defending her actions
noooooo, am just telling you the truth of the matter oooo, why should I defend rude girl. She deey give me vijay ni
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2017
alignacademy:

Yes, the "expert" suggests that he doesn't recommend sleeping with everyone.

But I think he is assuming humans are objective robots that cannot get entangled EMOTIONALLY.

For instance, let's say while the lady is playing "rotational dating", she starts having feelings for Dayo.

But alas Bro Kunle is the one who steps up first with The Ring.

You expect her to AUTOMATICALLY switch off all her feelings for Dayo?

This just goes to show that we should always do our own thinking, no matter what the "experts" say.

Spot on.

Seems this 'expert' forgets that women are more emotionally drawn in than men. She might actually end up falling for the play guy even when he doesn't step up and thus lose the serious man.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
ah ah ah ah you are funny, girls are way more smarter than that for people to notice unless if she is a street dog, have you read the story of a woman who collected 20pcs of iphone 7 and sell it to buy a house, are you telling me the 20 guyz notice an yet gave her the phone?

I'm talking about responsible girls,as it is difficult finding one, it's easier for words to go round even neighbours will recommend her .
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
henryhemon:

I'm talking about responsible girls,as it is difficult finding one, it's easier for words to go round even neighbours will recommend her .
guy if you want to know responsible, if she bill you guy don't give and watch her reaction then you will know, iit work for me and still working, I hav 3 responsible girls with me, I can help you out if you don't mind.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
noooooo, am just telling you the truth of the matter oooo, why should I defend rude girl. She deey give me vijay ni
cos I don't like it when women disrespect men just becos they are weaker vessels.. Good morning.. Hope u go go church If u nor go.. My eyes dey watch u.. I get small mirror here..
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
guy if you want to know responsible, if she bill you guy don't give and watch her reaction then you will know, iit work for me and still working, I hav 3 responsible girls with me, I can help you out if you don't mind.

I don't mind.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
cos I don't like it when women disrespect men just becos they are weaker vessels.. Good morning.. Hope u go go church If u nor go.. My eyes dey watch u.. I get small mirror here..
ah ah ah ah, me I get big mirror self, guy have you date a rude girl before?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
henryhemon:

I don't mind.
are you a lagosian, if yes inbox me pls
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by itsmeurLady(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
henryhemon:

Why do you think you 're the one who is smart when you 're playing yourself. Men are smart once they realize you 're non committal then won't commit to you,agreed there are men who waste your time but I leave this with you......no real man will see a very responsible lady who has the qualities he wants and wouldn't wife her expect he has no money yet. So if you 're responsible and adds value to any man you will get marriage proposal but.if you 're the 'usual' Nigerian girl I'm sorry no one will take you serious even if it's 20 men you 've in your life.

You have a point tho buh we are only humans and sometimes even when men meet that responsible lady they want to be with, they'd still want to fool arnd yet keep her and hurting her In the process unknowingly. Mind u, if a lady decides to cheat, der are just some u can never catch, u won't even kno, she'd be loving u and respecting you buh she has her options open buh u, the man might never find out. U only see wat we want u to see. I'm not trying to justify cheating cs for me it's too much wasted energy and I dnt kno how to waste my time buh it's safer to keep ur options open. I don't cheat cs it's a personal decision buh I have a lot of male friends that I talk to when I have rship issues to distract me buh it doesn't mean i have anything to do with them. So I guess that's wat the poster is trying to say.

Some ladies tend to stop every form of communication with their male friends when they start dating. It's wrong bcs when the guy decides to misbehave, they'd have no one to talk to bcs they hav pushed their friends away bcs of just one guy. Soon the girl will start takin things she doesn't normally take from the guy bcs she wants to keep her rship buh in a case where she has ppl to talk to, she can be able to walk away for the man to realize himself and correct his wrongs if he truly loves her

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
ah ah ah ah, me I get big mirror self, guy have you date a rude girl before?
yea... And most of them are very ugly and stupid...
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by daywhy(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Watin sef... Na only man bad... Abegi... Why advising female only... Still advice the male as well na... Shuo
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2017
itsmeurLady:

You have a point tho buh we are only humans and sometimes even when men meet that responsible lady they want to be with, they'd still want to fool arnd yet keep her and hurting her In the process unknowingly. Mind u, if a lady decides to cheat, der are just some u can never catch, u won't even kno, she'd be loving u and respecting you buh she has her options open buh u, the man might never find out. U only see wat we want u to see. I'm not trying to justify cheating cs for me it's too much wasted energy and I dnt kno how to waste my time buh it's safer to keep ur options open. I don't cheat cs it's a personal decision buh I have a lot of male friends that I talk to when I have rship issues to distract me buh it doesn't mean i have anything to do with them. So I guess that's wat the poster is trying to say.

Some ladies tend to stop every form of communication with their male friends when they start dating. It's wrong bcs when the guy decides to misbehave, they'd have no one to talk to bcs they hav pushed their friends away bcs of just one guy. Soon the girl will start takin things she doesn't normally take from the guy bcs she wants to keep her rship buh in a case where she has ppl to talk to, she can be able to walk away for the man to realize himself and correct his wrongs if he truly loves her
I concord

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
yea... And most of them are very ugly and stupid...
guy I disagree with you in that area, ugly girls are not rude, they are nice and kind, th beautiful ones are the most rude girls ever in naija history
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
guy I disagree with you in that area, ugly girls are not rude, they are nice and kind, th beautiful ones are the most rude girls ever in naija history
baba if u Jam some kind wor wor girls wen rude ehn.. Boss u go hail ooooo..
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
are you a lagosian, if yes inbox me pls

No. I'm in Abj .
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
like kimbra ah ah ah ah, I dey house come beat me undecided
jfleece:
like kimbra ah ah ah ah, I dey house come beat me
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
henryhemon:

No. I'm in Abj .
Sorry bro I have no branch in abuja
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
like kimbra ah ah ah ah, I dey house come beat me undecidedlike kimbra ah ah ah ah, I dey house come beat me
na GPS I go take find you.. Meanwhile I have to meet with Trump for ur case..
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
na GPS I go take find you.. Meanwhile I have to meet with Trump for ur case..
I move like smoke, catch me if you can or do you work for kimbra?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
I move like smoke, catch me if you can or do you work for kimbra?
I don't work for kimbra.. I have never worked for a woman... Well u should remember that I have superhuman friends.. So don't push ur luck, cos even the wind is influenced by an unseen force.. All I gat do is appease that unseen force..
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
I don't work for kimbra.. I have never worked for a woman... Well u should remember that I have superhuman friends.. So don't push ur luck, cos even the wind is influenced by an unseen force.. All I gat do is appease that unseen force..
appease with what, guy u can't scare me am not a woman, I only Bleep woman that doesn't make me one of thm. So remmber you are talking to a guy lik you, u ur force and ur superhman anh ringing tone on my fone
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
appease with what, guy u can't scare me am not a woman, I only Bleep woman that doesn't make me one of thm. So remmber you are talking to a guy lik you, u ur force and ur superhman anh ringing tone on my fone
how is ur Sunday going? Hope u are enjoying yaself
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
jfleece:
how is ur Sunday going? Hope u are enjoying yaself
food drink or pussy, which one is enjoy to you
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by emmaitive(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Azumoney44:
opportunity abi
Lolzz
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Ineedinfo(f): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Ineedinfo where U @
grin I'm glad someone else has same view as I did on my thread. I missed the opportunity to contribute on time.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Uchesis: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
erico2k2:

Point of correction . I have passed that stage. I'm not a boy but a man with wife n kids .
I hate when people claim Holy holy .
%50 of unmarried people sleep with multiple patners male or female.this is a statement of fact.
And u re part of dat 50%

Or u dey claim holy holy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.