Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (29176 Views)

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / Date Multiple Men : / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by dontel(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
kimbra:
I couldn't have agreed more with her. Provided the lady's biological clock is ticking and your man isn't showing signs of seriousness.

Key word.

Keep it casual. You mustn't sleep with all of them. it's all about being open to other suitors instead of sticking with one time waster.

You are right, KemBRA! come stick with me.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by 1234onyekwe: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fearcom:

Multiple dating isn't the problem dude. Don't SLEEP WITH ANY of them is the issue.
m still wondering how many men will propose & actually end it in marriage when u have not slept with them, on the other hand some 'll just propose to get the cookie & after that u are on ur own.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by MdRabx(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
suicide mission.. one thing most pretty ladies dnt knw is thr re easily noticed nd lot of eyes watching dm..its in our culture to marry a decent woman & bfr a man commit he wd do lots of underground check..a lady hanging out wt diff men is d highest level of confusion..thr ll definitely knw cup nd who tld u engaging u is d final bus stop..
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by FavoredGuy: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
engrMikemd:

pls read the article b4 u conclude sire
I read the article fully and my own conclusion is that he is not an expert at all.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by FavoredGuy: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
engrMikemd:

perhaps you are not in good mood today
In good mood to understand a trash like that write-up. We will never appreciate our culture, always copying western culture. We can't be like Oyibo people and they too cannot be like us. We were made differently. That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by lazygal: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
engrMikemd:

http://punchng.com/to-get-marriage-proposal-women-should-date-multiple-men-experts/

I 100% agree but just date not sleep with then and then don't be emotionally attached always be busy or havexa life ...men of nowadays one needs to treat them they way they deserve
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by zwingis(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Halfpenny:
This makes perfect sense. No body said that you should sleep with them at all but you should go out on dates until one proposes commitment. This is nothing to do with sex to those shouting slut! It's about meeting other men and having a pool of men to choose from instead of waiting for 1 man to decide if he really wants to spend the rest of his life with you. Biggest pro of this kinda set up is that you won't be too attached to one man. I will definitely be considering it.
Support you ladies should not stick to one man if they want security and guarantee in that aspect
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good article for d white folks. For African women......attitude is everything. Change is d only constant thing in life but people hardly change. For African women u change ur attitude,u get to d altitude of relationship(marriage). Just my opinion!
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by davidif: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:
Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Shey ori expert yii gbale nii?

What is even scary is that some ladies would follow this bad advice. Its really sad.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very dangerous game for a lady. When that serious one finds out you double date its over for you. I have a friend in 32 because she tried the smart rule but got caught by the 3 men. At the end who is lossing?

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by davidif: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
engrMikemd:

http://punchng.com/to-get-marriage-proposal-women-should-date-multiple-men-experts/

Dude, what kind of rubbish are you posting here? Are you even aware of what you have just unleashed? Why would you let the enemy use you to decieve so many people? Don't you know that there are some young impressionable minds who can fall for this lie?

What is so sad is that some desperate women will think this is true and fall for this deceit. How pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by abashi47(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
this could be true...my elder brother quickly proposed to his girlfriend as soon as he realised that there are two other guys that have gone to see her mama

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Antoeni:
End time Expert, if he knew his wife was dating four men d same time with him ,am so sure he wouldn't have married her
grin all my life, I've never dated one guy. It just seemed unnatural to me grin

2 Likes

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rebuke:
It doesn't matter how rational this sounds, no sensible guy will b serious with a lady he knows is seeing other guys.

I mean, wat sort of rubbish idea is dat? I don't double date n can't date a lady to whom I'm one of her lab rats....

Ladies, obey d yeye xpert at yhur own peril.
Just so you know, no lady has only one guy in her mind. Except he really blinds her with real super love or marriage. Other than that undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
morscino:
I totally agree with d writer,getting married is like getting a job,u can't say becos u went for an aptitude test in a firm,then u shld cancel all other applications.
This is d reason why d baddest guys marry d best girls and d baddest girls marry d best guys...I've seen it happen a lot.
And what happens if you are caught? If I find out you where cheating on me before I proposed to you it's over. Even na only kiss you kiss the guys. Any woman who is cool with double dating will easily cheat when she's married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Elle277(f): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Its called headache, I can't deal abeg
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Halfpenny:
This makes perfect sense. No body said that you should sleep with them at all but you should go out on dates until one proposes commitment. This is nothing to do with sex to those shouting slut! It's about meeting other men and having a pool of men to choose from instead of waiting for 1 man to decide if he really wants to spend the rest of his life with you. Biggest pro of this kinda set up is that you won't be too attached to one man. I will definitely be considering it.

Until one person propose...these days men propose and dispose anytime ga changes...rules number one don't date a poor girl 2: break up anytime u discover rubbish....for more rules ' check our signature
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Escobapablo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
This theory works for both men n women. I hv had it a long time ago. N I have mentioned it b4. D partner who is perceived as doing some extra thing (cheating) in the relship is d one that is chased after. That's even if there was no cheating in d first place. For a good n healthy relship. A partner must chase d other. Imagine a relship without the chase... trust me, it's d step b4 u get to break up. Wise men n women apply it in their marriages. D problem is when u r d one doing d chasing.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nellychinma20:
now some people will claim holier than thou but invariably that's what most people do
#New pussy is great... But what niqqas don't understand is,
you can Bleep 101 bitches && feel like you're that niqqa on
top but... When you loc
ked up broke them bitches gone disappear
but that 1 female you disrespected , cheated on , put on
hold , didn't appreciate is gonna be by YA side that's
LOYALTY So appreciate a good woman when you got one
cause she not with you cause she got to be, she with you
cause she wants to be! #STAYFOCUSED ️ ONE
woman should be enough for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by trilobite: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Babamide:
This won't work in Africa. The reason behind it is competition. Logically, a man would want to do everything in his power to get the woman and show superiority among other male folks, hence he would propose marriage. But we Nigerian men would just tag the lady olosho.

sorry to disappoint but this post is reality. its sad, morally wrong, but like the illiterate will say "wetin we go do?"

I can bet you that majority of Nigerian husbands today don't know they were rotationally dated by their wives.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Believe7(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xaos:
Actually, there is something sensible in this. I've know women who dated and stayed faithful to their men for almost 2 years but only be heartbroken and dumped at the end of the line. And there are also those that dated for less than 6 months and got married. So I think the idea is to talk to your partner and get a clear picture of where the relationship is heading off to so as not to waste anyone's time.

dear u jst spoke d absolute truth..this tin works by communication and mutual understanding..
bt let me ask u a question, women dat date multiple men and get marry quickly..wer is their marriage today..sometimes in d process of dating multiple men, one might end up making d wrong choice..
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by roeb1987(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
go to hell with your fucking prostitution story! What the hell are you trying to insinuate? Am not in any way in party to your findings. In African settings, it's a wake up call for all our ladies to become prostitude. thunder fire your findings and the brain that produced such findings!
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by donqx: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
date multiple men and sleep with them all before one commit
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by kuchikau1: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I am sorry if my tone was harsh. You NL guys are fond of bashing women over trivial things. You needn't mention collecting money 'cause some ladies don't go into relationships with the sole purpose of milking their boyfriends.
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Missmossy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is well. Anyone who knows what he or she wants definitely don't need any relationship expert to tell you what to do. You simply make your decisions and do that which is right and makes you happy in the long run.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by McDonie: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yes it will work if she is a valuable asset or truly loved by any of the guys.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by MarieSucre(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
All this brainless advisors and ladies will be buying into it.

My dear nobody likes a used condom and with the way this world is interconnected dating several men is not a smart idea.

I know some "lady" that has done, father and two sons ....

What is with you men and giving women names,
-toilet
-used pad
-second hand
-after one
-used condom
-cum bucket
-fucck toy

You guys have serious mental issues I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by MarieSucre(f): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hiaaan, this advice no pure o. A relationship is based on trust and loyalty. What kind of trust can be built in a relationship where you know that everyone is looking elsewhere and you're just an option.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

What is with you men and giving women names,
-toilet
-used pad
-second hand
-after one
-used condom
-cum bucket
-fucck toy

You guys have serious mental issues I swear.

Go back and read, get glasses if necessary I was referring to a particular individual who's been on the loose end of the sexuality spectrum.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Yakzo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op, do you think men should do ditto? A lady wasted my seven months(Allah knows best) even though she told me ab initio she was dating another guy.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:

Go back and read, get glasses if necessary I was referring to a particular individual who's been on the loose end of the sexuality spectrum.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And my point still stands. Whats with you guys and giving girls names?

And what if I'm on the spectrum nko, what will happen? You will find another name and label me? mtchewww
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

And my point still stands. Whats with you guys and giving girls names?

And what if I'm on the spectrum nko, what will happen? You will find another name and label me? mtchewww

Are you the person? If you are the person ngwa come and sue me...Why are you drinking panadol over another person's label go and print your own on your shirt abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.