Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. (3449 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by queencalipso(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
adriel7:
And if there is no palm oil and meat in the soup, don't complain. tongue

Which meat with #250? If e see crayfish sef the money try.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
adriel7:
And if there is no palm oil and meat in the soup, don't complain. tongue
no problem
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Ibkodus116(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
queencalipso:

I don't need to prove my self with that kind of amount, unless he already have the basic condiments at home. By the way, is sachet tomato still #50? Is there still #50 naira crayfish in the market? I don't have to pretend in other to score cheap points.

If I collect that kind of money, it's simply to make up with my own cash...

Him on the other hand have proved that he isn't capable of taking care of me and my kids and may likely starve us to death...

It's only a wicked and unreasonable man that will give such amount of money for a pot of soup, especially in this age and time...

hmmmm i concor shocked
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Debbiepaul(f): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
ladies if you cannot prepare soup with #250 , you are not a wife material... grin

#MYOPINION smiley
sense sense sense please come back to this dudes life 250 never buy one pack of salt
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
queencalipso:

grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Debbiepaul:
sense sense sense please come back to this dudes life 250 never buy one pack of salt
i hv spoted one

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Debbiepaul(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
i hv spoted one
whatever
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
ladies if you cannot prepare soup with #250 , you are not a wife material... grin

#MYOPINION smiley
dear husband,250 naira will get you a plate of GHANIAN EGUSI STEW.eat with love and acquire diarrhoea at your risk.with love wife material.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dear husband,250 naira will get you a plate of GHANIAN EGUSI STEW.eat with love and acquire diarrhoea at your risk.with love wife material.
lol bt i dnt lyk egusi..

##teamokro
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
250 for wetin?maybe for chocolate viju milk sha.hehehe
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by newdawn2017(f): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:

#MYOPINION smiley
u wicked & heartless man! undecided
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
newdawn2017:
u wicked & heartless man! undecided
another one spoted
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
250 for wetin?maybe for chocolate viju milk sha.hehehe
grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
grin
I go help u buy the viju,pour am for cup .Thank God na like tea and na also food . grin grin go find money buy bread chop am.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I go help u buy the viju,pour am for cup .Thank God na like tea and na also food . grin grin go find money buy bread chop am.
so u wan tell me say, u no fit prepare soup fr me wt #250? grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
so u wan tell me say, u no fit prepare soup fr me wt #250? grin
God forbid bad thing,na viju milk i go use drink.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Stanleysteno(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op this is not fair to dem ladies ooo, 250 too small na, abi recession no reach ur side ni...
Okay, what if dem come manage the 250, how many yards of wife material e go be U better answer me oooo
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
God forbid bad thing,na viju milk i go use drink.
ok o smiley
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Op this is not fair to dem ladies ooo, 250 too small na, abi recession no reach ur side ni...
Okay, what if dem come manage the 250, how many yards of wife material e go be U better answer me oooo
80% yards material
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Medunah: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op is high
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Safiaa(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
*in kanyes voice* Now i aint saying he a broke nigga, but i aint messing with no broke...broke.. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by simplyhonest(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
like the op said... it's his opinion.... but I won't hold any lady to such standards
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by adriel7(f): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
queencalipso:

Lol. True
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
*in kanyes voice* Now i aint saying he a broke nigga, but i aint messing with no broke...broke.. grin cheesy
i guess u dnt knw anytin apart from broke grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Medunah:
Op is high
as in high on some juicy :-P
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by MrCork: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:

#MYOPINION smiley

....soup??... bro your mates are askin for punnnnnny..you are looking for soup. We Guv up undecided
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nah witch be dat wan .. no be wifey grin

Well its doable dog meat free .. or rat meat .. the rest for ingredients aslong as it taste good no shaking tongue
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nah witch be dat wan .. no be wifey grin

Well its doable dog meat free .. or rat meat .. the rest for ingredients aslong as it taste good no shaking tongue
i no send fr meat, am nt a glutton grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
i no send fr meat, am nt a glutton grin
Who dey chop soup without meat grin you be Vegan
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who dey chop soup without meat grin you be Vegan
am a vegetarian grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by MrSavage: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:

#MYOPINION smiley
and your people think they have a child that would make them proud

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Just Happened??? Pls Help (images) / Help ....i'm Confused / How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.