Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (75960 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah / It's Obvious He Did Not Go To School, "So Sue Me Dino" By Peregrino Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
oyinkinola:
....no one of you is brave enough to click[b] like[/b];
#YouWillDieBeforeBuhari
click like to bet!

e joko je omode wonyi, iku o kangba!
bee niku o kamodi, e see ndariku komo eeyan?
e gbo bawon agba se man wi ni:
A e gori oka pete oka o!
A gori eerun pete eerun!
A e duro leri egun osusu pete osusu!
ko seni tii gori odo pete sango!
ohun ase!

e ye poriku pe buhari...
bojo buhari o pe, buhari o ku o!
Oyinkinola

BROS,WHY YOU DEY DISGRACE YOURSELF LIKE DIS?

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mataustin: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
The heart of Buhari is desperately wicked he should enjoy his wickedness here and hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by LoveJesus87(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
let's not be quick to judge he might be watching his weight
are u alright?? Does He resemble someone trying to watch his weight

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
BABANGBALI:
you dey fear me abi
No, I no dey fear
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mkolayinka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Most of my followers on my blog and on social media know that I'm not a fan of Buhari, simply because he does not have the capacity to turn the corner for the fortunes of our dear country, Nigeria.
The reasons are not far fetched because the man is vengeful, ethnically biased and a religious jingoist.
He does not have the requisite knowledge to rule Nigeria in tgis modern age. His credential is subject to public scrutiny. Since he left office 30 yrs ago, pricesly 1985, what has he done to equip himself. The world has move on
His appointments and carriage so far suffice.
He's partial in his touted fight against corruption.
Be that as it may, since he took ill, I have slowed down in my public criticism, because I understand the frailty of man.
Anyone who had pass through one serious illness or the order would have known that illness or sickness ravages the body, especially a terminal illness Buhari has.
Despite efforts by his aides to hide it from the public, he publicly declared he's ill. I respect him for that
Secondly, he handed over the apparatus of power to his deputy, saving us another Yar'dua's experience.
To the crux of the matter, the way Nigeria is designed, it does not take care of anybody. There is fear of tomorrow.
The people benefitting from Buhari's presidency will not let this opportunity pass them by, his family inclusive.
His daughter and wife flies in presidential planes all over the world.
While on medical vacation, his wife and Aisha flew from London to Umrah, lesser hajj, back to Nigeria.
Aisha a 46 yr old is being called mummy by those who are senioirs to her. She roccks expensive apparels.
These are just tips of the iceberg of influnence and perks one enjoyonat the corridors of power
So also his followers and supporters beleive this iis north's slot and they do not want it to slip away from their fingers.
This is the reality. Honestly speaking, if you and I find ourselves with this golden opportunity of a lifetime, would you ask him to resign?
Food for thought!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
Get well soon, Buhari.
You wish...he has crossed the Rubicon already.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by DavSagacity(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
Chai...guy.u are sarcastically bad ...

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by damsity(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
Hahahahahaahaha!!! No be small watching of weight o
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

What point re u making?
His point is that the evil that men do now lives before them.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
The man is Old he might not be sick. He needs rest wether sick or not.
He must be regreting by now why he contested in the first place.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by sircrabo: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Boko haram in the north, militants in the N/delta, herdsmen, corruption everywhere.

Nigerian wahala is enough to make an able bodied man sick how much more a granny ?

If he wasn't the president he won't be that sick.

Power brokers in the north would rather have him die in office than relegate power to the south.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by farem: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him
Amen
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
He has gotten better since

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 0b10010011: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
His point is that the evil that men do now lives before them.

Very true!

Ojukwu would have lived longer if he didn't sacrifice 3,000,000 souls of his kinsmen on a platter of wood.

But sometimes, you wonder how Obasanjo is still alive after Odi massacre

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by klax(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:

Which weight is he fat before Bro stop all these barbaric defense of this man let buhari go and seek more medical help this was how Yardua was murdered cold blooded by the power hungry idiots from the north.

This man called buhari is going gradually his wife has spoken but was ignored and I still don't know why the north just love to kill themselves for power, they have be holding on to.power since time immoral yet God kept punishing them as the most underdeveloped region, the most illiterate region, the most stupid and barbaric region, the most sickening region with the worst sickness region, the most backward and stupid region, the most religion stupid region in Nigeria but yet they refused to get sense all they want is power, power and nothing to show for it.

Don't worry caged your buhari in Aso Rock or lock him in Aso Rock one thing that is sure Osibanjo will still ends up as president same way you played your foolishness and God punished you all by given gej the presidency after you the north selfishly killed Yardua.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
989900:
Cachexia most likely.

Godspeed, Mr. President.
. sad
Sorry? angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Sunnynwa: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Sunnynwa: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

When u realize your composition is void of points, u always keep mute.

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by MarieSucre(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sunnynwa:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/05/sheikh-zakzaky-blinded-one-eye-dss-sources-say

Omg!! You should have put a disclaimer, graphic image. This is just despicable honestly, they've injured him bodily and detained him for extended periods that is outside constitutional grounds. What if he decides to sue the Government nko? Na wa o. Which kain country we dey so?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Onedibe1:
Pls Oluwa...Do d needy
Yessooo...my asoebi for the burial is already ready grin
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 0b10010011: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Don't get it twisted!

Being educated does not mean you re knowledgeable. I have seen a Ph .D holder who was very foolish that he almost ruined a whole country.

Mr. Professor, what point were u trying to make with regards to the topic?

Now u taking to long to explain what u composed....

A professor u re indeed!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
chairman010:

and people are here blaming others for holding him captive, buhari is not a kid, he knows what is best for him, he knows his body better than all of us, if he believes that the presidency is more valuable than his life, who are we to stop him, but nobody should call it patriotism, what is the value of any country to a dead person and people should not blame anybody for his actions.
He was used as a formidable candidate to remove pdp from power in collaboration with tinubu merger plan that was a great success that to me was the major task now they are trying to re- strategise

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
chairman010:

and people are here blaming others for holding him captive, buhari is not a kid, he knows what is best for him, he knows his body better than all of us, if he believes that the presidency is more valuable than his life, who are we to stop him, but nobody should call it patriotism, what is the value of any country to a dead person and people should not blame anybody for his actions.
He was used as a formidable candidate to remove pdp from power in collaboration with tinubu merger plan that was a great success that to me was the major task now they are trying to re- strategies, it all about retaining power in the north

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
the president must not resign rather let him hold on till 2019 and then the north will present a healthier and younger candidate.certain tribe wants to play yar adua 2.0 for their kinsman to become president so that a certain drug lord will rule by proxy.somebody help me with that Mr Orubebe picture of we cant take it.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
ahonye15:
Buhari the more people talks about you the more you will leave long in Jesus name. The God of Redeemer is liveth, the God of Adeboye, the God of joshia akindayomi ,the God of my four fathers will be with you.
Son, quit smoking that thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by maduxs: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
The man wants to die and he is dead already, what you are seeing is walking corpse. Power monger

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Elle277(f): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let him resign and rest now, I don't know why Africans like power like nothing else.#healthfirst

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
deflover:
Slowly afonjas plans are playing out
He is dying slowly
Osinbanjo like a vulture waits patiently

The prey dies as the vultures await dinner grin grin grin

Tinubu plays the north this time
Yeaaa...the vulture is a patient bird.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
mataustin:
The heart of Buhari is desperately wicked he should enjoy his wickedness here and hereafter.
Amen o! Sarrki and other BMCs will avoid this thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by bejeria101(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
spartan117:

Dats True, I've tried to pray for him several times but just couldn't motivate myself to do so due to all d atrocities he has commited particularly against Christians in southern kaduna
Even in PFN conference dat held in Benin early dis year
Pple cud hardly answer Amen when prayers were made 4 him
Only God knows best and he will reveal his intentions to his children d Prophets

What is there to pray about? Somebody that came to set us backward is who they should pray for? I CANT DO IT.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by LordOfNaira: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
I love the president. And indeed, seeing him so lean makes me sad.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nukilia: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Omg!! You should have put a disclaimer, graphic image. This is just despicable honestly, they'be injured him bodily and detained him for extended periods that are outside constitution. What if he decides to sue the Government nko? Na wa o. Which kain country we dey so?

This is terribly evil... I pray Nigeria will not turn to a battle field between the two Islamic sect someday

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.