Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (36384 Views)

My experience with a lady I thought was different. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by donhils: 3:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Mystery007:
My brother I did try it oohh but nofin happened. I almost cried. After all d d stress of searching for Agama lizard, chasing and stoning it to death den cutting off its head, drying it b4 pounding, d processes goes on and on and e no work
So why did you go through all these stress just for a girl to like you. What if she did, then what?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Werehkpe: 4:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I use to think old women are witch

This your IBUN many ooooo. Na u type am abi na monkey

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Werehkpe: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2017
obawinner:
during a football tournament, there is this coke advert I really like. so I think once I play the kantas(coke cover) in the video cassette it will replay the advert. so I slotted numerous kantas in the video cassette. Brethren my eye see saw

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Omor d kain mending wen u for chop can only b imagined. Sorry in arrears ooooooooooo
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Werehkpe: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2017
austin2all:
I USED TO THINK THAT ALLAH/GOD EXISTED because I WAS RAISED TO BELIEVE SO BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED TO BELIEVE SO. grin grin grin

Not funny dude. Be sensitive to others

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by VickyRotex(f): 4:17am On Apr 23, 2017
kullozone:
Someone else stepping on your saliva would cause a severe pain in your throat.

I can so relate to this! cheesy cheesy And it kinda worked, cos it seemed psychological.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by VickyRotex(f): 4:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed burying the head of a male redhead agama lizard with a coin will yield u money after seven days

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by VickyRotex(f): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Dopeluiz:
Nigeria vs India... India play shot na lion and tiger keeper see... dem beat us 1:99... opkaraji score with head and he die

Bwhahahahahaha @ lion and tiger cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kby: 4:30am On Apr 23, 2017
I used to believe the concept of "kerosene" mangoes. And that taking kerosene mangoes with garri was poisonous.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kennyclassic: 4:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Swallowing a fruit seed will make a tree grow on your head grin smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ayatullah(m): 4:52am On Apr 23, 2017
darbeelicous:
that any one that goes to t b Joshua's church is possessed.

But it is now confirmed to be true with TB Joshua attributing church collapse to 'Mystery Plane' where many lost their lives and his followers supporting him!

Come on! Only possessed people with Leaky Brains can make such claim! Period.

Therefore lose no hope or sleep, they are possessed!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by efilefun(m): 5:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Ta na lie, go to india and watch hoe they bath the whole road with saliva, pretty sure 99% of them should be having sour throat by now... lol
ThankYouGod:
This is very true.

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by femi4: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-whistling at night calls snakes.

-Eating while standing gives you "yam leg".

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin
People will live forever. Why do we have to die? Why do we have to be separated from our love ones?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Vhicthorade(m): 5:23am On Apr 23, 2017
I used to think death was evitable that one can just run to PARIS

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by VickyRotex(f): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2017
ThankYouGod:
I used to believe that paying development fee at primary school would make you grow taller. We used to call it owo-idagbasoke.

grin grin What Church do you attend?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by VickyRotex(f): 5:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hawks gives a neats nails.....also, when your teeth falls out, you throw it at the roof and a new one grows back... I also believed once you kill a baby chicken, is gonna hurt you at night ..I cried all through the day when I mistakenly killed a chick.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy Looks like we grew up together grin grin

That Hawk's own, we used to sing "lekeleke come give me white white fingers" grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by sweetilicious(f): 5:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol,i used to think that if you lick mango and keep the seed,after 3 days,something called Benji will start responding to you. I equally used to believe that born again meant that the person will enter tummy back to be born again Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Mystery007:
My brother I did try it oohh but nofin happened. I almost cried. After all d d stress of searching for Agama lizard, chasing and stoning it to death den cutting off its head, drying it b4 pounding, d processes goes on and on and e no work
just a question, did you invest in mmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by pretee246(m): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2017
I use to think that I will get a new tooth if I throw the fallen one on the roof....I use to think that I will not grow tall because of my stubborness....I use to think that killing wall geko will make me urinate continuously.... I use that if I eat hot food it will kill the worms in my stomach
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2017
oheni:
I want to see d orange tree on ur head grin
my barber cut it down sad
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by jimb(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
when what you're eating drop on the floor & the next thing you hear is Don't pick it, the devil has eaten it. grin

see mumu
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Brils:
same thing my mum said to me, was so scared
ehyaaa grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ramaa(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

And who said its not
me and my fellow vaseline crew......
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 23, 2017
BraniacX:
Groot grin

Hahaha. Something like that.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Dilijingsly(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-whistling at night calls snakes.
-Eating while standing gives you "yam leg".
-Black cats are witches
add yours grin
when aeroplane torches grass it will catch fire
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by lepaciousfunmi(f): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Dat wen u allow man touched any part of ur body u became pregnant......

Active Facebook page for sale
Contact me 08061321584

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Mystery007(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
just a question, did you invest in mmm?
Nah, I didn't. Why?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Mystery007(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Sorry 2 say but I think you've got potentials of a ritualist lol...
grin
kelvinrhs:

Sorry 2 say but I think you've got potentials of a ritualist lol...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by juman(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Since I was young they used to say nigeria go better.
Many people believed it.

But it was totally wrong assumption, nigeria never go better.
A country that always have senseless "leader".
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Mystery007(m): 6:35am On Apr 23, 2017
kbright911:

WTF! Dude you'd make a good ritualist o.
Lolz
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by bongolistik(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2017
I used to think that cutting the head of a duck fowl and closing it under a calabash for 7 days will make it turn to snake
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Baba4dgals: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Freeman50:
If I had a cell phone...who are my going to call, who's gonna call me as well, if at all I need to recharge.....where's the money? & vice versa.
Indomie generation spotted
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by khalhokage(m): 6:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed burying the head of a male redhead agama lizard with a coin will yield u money after seven days

So na from small you start to dey do money ritual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.