Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (36337 Views)

My experience with a lady I thought was different. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by AjiChris(f): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Throwing my removed teeth with abt 7stones ar going to bring back my teeth in 7days...lolz
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
I used to think women gv birth thru their mouths.....
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-whistling at night calls snakes.

-Eating while standing gives you "yam leg".

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin
I used to think every time you incert a cassette to play a Nigerian film,all the cast moves into action.So for every time you play the movie that's the number to time they re act the movie.if you rewind them too will rewind...if you fastforward them too will forward.until one fauthfull day when I was playing a movie that has Zack orji in it and as the movie was playing momsi asked me to buy matches for her downstairs. lo and behold Zack orji was driving past!.in a bid of crossing the road with shock and amazement I stood still in front of his car.from that day on.....I was confused.untill I went into the secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Lepkacious: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
-i thought garri was planted -thought babies do cum out from the stomach
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by helen4(f): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
blingxx:

I used to think that babies fall from heaven until i got to primary 4 sad
I can relate with that
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by forget101O(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed burying the head of a male redhead agama lizard with a coin will yield u money after seven days

Money ritual in the making grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by akanbiaa(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
That all the Corrupt people in Nigeria elites can be in one place and they get all bombed, The Ghana story made me believe its possible in Nigeria but i guess its just a funny baseless believe back then.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by U2ice(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
i use to think babies re produced 4rm d a.ssho.le
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by judekings(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na she know.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Used to think that whistleblowers are those that have whistle never knew that....... to be continued
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Werehkpe: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
I used to think superman was real.

Those days, I would sit on d steps looking into the sky and hoping to see superman fly past. LOL
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by hoodboy(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Used to think white folks didn't poo, till I watched 7 lucky kids and I realized not only did they poop, it smelled too

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by fabulouskeem(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
I was told that there was a big fish called (eja abubutan) that it will swim to the shore for the whole village to feast on it body then swim back into the ocean.

I was told that elephant contain all sort of different animals meat in is body...

I use to think that spiderma was real, I started keeping real spiders in old cassette player case. God I almost ate there eggs thinking I will transform to spidreman grin

thank God for National geographic channel grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by olumohkz(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
I thought moon ,sun and stars were moving
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by silversonuc(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Who else believed d python nd diamond scam, as kids we bn dey reason hw many pythons will fetch us a Private jet...... Dis hustle no start today sha, python ambush like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by thecommunist(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2017
I thot that there was a guru marahaji red pen whose ink was made of human blood.

I thot movies, soap opearas, etc were real life scenes and not acting.

I thot that if agama lizard spits on you ,you'll have epilepsy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Donkaro: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2017
simplyhonest:
I thought miniature people were actually in the tv
hahaha.very funny. For me, i use to think that i would get married to a very sweet man who would take me to d woods, sit in the garden,run around d field.but wen i grew up i found out marriage is facing reality.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by visita: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Wanna learn? Then visit the religion section. For me I used to think PS (PlayStation) was a place where people go to play video games, didn't know it's the name of the gaming console. smiley
taiwo3489:

I aren't for fight now...Just wnt to learn, who knws u might convince me...Cuz my philosophy lecturer tried but couldn't...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Airoflaw(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2017
drink mango and garri together,, chai!! you will die

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by princee7(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2017
I used to think all the yeye film tricks nollywood used to do in movies are real, n sometimes I watch some and I will be so scared to enter my room when nepa takes the light
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by oheni(f): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
when what you're eating drop on the floor & the next thing you hear is Don't pick it, the devil has eaten it. grin
lolz devil has kissed it
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by TopGunFighter: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2017
MayhorE:
drinking coconut water makes you dull
watching KOTO AYE at night makes u have nightmare
opening eyes while praying makes u go blind
I can relate to this

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
used to think everyone are created to be watching me. i.e other ppl are just acting a role and i am the only one everyone are watching and acting for....

late though, but

drabeey was HERE
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by oheni(f): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Foxyn:
My elders usually tell me that once I swallow an orange seed that it will grow on my head.

I was very very careful whenever I want to suck orange not to talk of udara

little did I know that I was deceived grin

can't forget the day I mistakenly swallowed an orange seed... hmm

to be continued... grin
I want to see d orange tree on ur head grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Airoflaw(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2017
silversonuc:
Who else believed d python nd diamond scam, as kids we bn dey reason hw many pythons will fetch us a Private jet...... Dis hustle no start today sha, python ambush like
dis one whey your custom officer carri gun put for back carri cutlass for hand..my broda no b for here..wetin DAT cutlass go do gun no fit do..d cutlass no b ordinary ooo...smugglers run ooo
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2017
We have done this post before na!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nickymezor(f): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2017
AjiChris:
Throwing my removed teeth with abt 7stones ar going to bring back my teeth in 7days...lolz
Same here smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by elsomm(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2017
helen4:
A lady gets pregnant when a guy touches her

You mean it is not true?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by emperordelis(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Honestly,i used to believe women gave birth through thier mouths.i was really an over inquisitive child
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Airoflaw(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Drabeey:
used to think everyone are created to be watching me. i.e other ppl are just acting a role and i am the only one everyone are watching and acting for....

late though, but

drabeey was HERE
watching like..
eyah! sorry bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by maklelemakukula(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
omonighoblessing:
I used to think every time you incert a cassette to play a Nigerian film,all the cast moves into action.So for every time you play the movie that's the number to time they re act the movie.if you rewind them too will rewind...if you fastforward them too will forward.until one fauthfull day when I was playing a movie that has Zack orji in it and as the movie was playing momsi asked me to buy matches for her downstairs. lo and behold Zack orji was driving past!.in a bid of crossing the road with shock and amazement I stood still in front of his car.from that day on.....I was confused.untill I went into the secondary school.
Hahahahaha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by maklelemakukula(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2017
olumohkz:
I thought moon ,sun and stars were moving
The moon moves tho grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.