Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (36332 Views)

My experience with a lady I thought was different. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by bezzus(f): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2017
child comes out from the anus.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by toocoded: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2017
If you want someone to forget certain things, remove one or two eyelash, place it on the person's pathway and ensure the person steps on it. Also, if anyone bites you, rub okra on the affected part and the teeth of the offender will fall off...... shocked

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by tollyboy5(m): 12:41am On Apr 23, 2017
LugarT:
That London was behind one particular hill that we could only drive past from just one side.

lolz grin I actually believe oyinbo lived in sky that's why we fly to London undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by RexTramadol1: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2017
I believed that Nigeria was once the best country in the world

that garden of eden n israel were in heaven

that i will be in london by now there is something called ogantable money

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by adedayo3193(m): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed dat india vs nigeria football match dat india won by 99 - 1

I am still stuck in that lie of Indian vs nigeria
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by leeyongcho(m): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2017
I USED TO THINK THAT ITS OVERFEEDING THAT CAUSES PREGNANCY IN WOMEN.
I USED TO THINK THAT A WOMAN USED TO FRY AKARA IN THE MOON

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by DUNKA(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Thought that wrestling was real and not just entertainment angry sad
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by alandiara: 1:05am On Apr 23, 2017
my mother used to say if I keep on starring at my shadow , he will pursue me in mid night
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by lammsohiman(m): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2017
chibestjerry:
wait o dama is it a lie?
u still believe am?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ishilove: 1:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-whistling at night calls snakes.

-Eating while standing gives you "yam leg".

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin
Swallowing an orange seed would cause a tree to grow in your stomach cheesy

Children are born through the navel ( I was traumatised for days when, one fateful afternoon when I was in JSS 3, I learnt the shocking truth)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by worldman(m): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Burying your teeth with seven stone
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by omonighoblessing(f): 1:20am On Apr 23, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Hahahahaha
cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ramos16(m): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2017
chibestjerry:
wait o dama is it a lie?

O my northern Brother, Dama fa, ka sha kaman gaskiya ne?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by haryomikun(m): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
i was told, if u cut out the currency in a text book, and put it in kerosene, it would turn big and look like a real money. cheesy grin did this many many times. sad, but....
o boy! they Lie this lie for me too oh!

you just reminded me of this lie after several years. I don forget
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kbright911(m): 1:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Mystery007:
My brother I did try it oohh but nofin happened. I almost cried. After all d d stress of searching for Agama lizard, chasing and stoning it to death den cutting off its head, drying it b4 pounding, d processes goes on and on and e no work

WTF! Dude you'd make a good ritualist o.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by bidak(m): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2017
That anytime my teeth remove I have to add 7 stones to the teeth before throwing it or else it won't grow again smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ramaa(m): 2:17am On Apr 23, 2017
I use to think that it's a sin to musterbate.....
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ramaa(m): 2:19am On Apr 23, 2017
I used to think that beautifully woman's don't go to toilet......
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by debuscket(m): 2:26am On Apr 23, 2017
That there is a grinding machine in our stomach that grinds all the foods we swallow

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by tcsimon(m): 2:31am On Apr 23, 2017
haha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by davien(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2017
That the shadows my clothes cast in the dark were monsters..

That ghosts,juju and magic were real..

That God, hell and heaven were real...

That women give birth through their anus..

That everyone you talk to knows the same things you do..

That when you're dreaming you're merely viewing an alternate reality briefly.

Lots of crazy ideas I've kicked into the dustbin.. smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 23, 2017
MayhorE:
drinking coconut water makes you dull watching KOTO AYE at night makes u have nightmare opening eyes while praying makes u go blind
What I heard is that coconut water makes one more brillant
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2017
davien:
That the shadows my clothes cast in the dark were monsters..

That ghosts,juju and magic were real..

That God, hell and heaven were real...

That women give birth through their anus..

That everyone you talk to knows the same things you do..

That when you're dreaming you're merely viewing an alternate reality briefly.

Lots of crazy ideas I've kicked into the dustbin.. smiley
GOD and Heaven, and hell are real. Do you want to tell me why u think they aren't real?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Ramaa:
I use to think that it's a sin to musterbate.....
And who said its not
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Mystery007:
Used to believe dah when u use d head of Agama lizard on a girl's Urine, she will like you instantly. lolz
Have u given it a trial?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Mystery007:
My brother I did try it oohh but nofin happened. I almost cried. After all d d stress of searching for Agama lizard, chasing and stoning it to death den cutting off its head, drying it b4 pounding, d processes goes on and on and e no work
Sorry 2 say but I think you've got potentials of a ritualist lol...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by davien(m): 3:45am On Apr 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

GOD and Heaven, and hell are real. Do you want to tell me why u think they aren't real?
Nothing apart from hearsay(including yours) vindicates them,and this includes conflicting accounts from numerous sects/denominations of religions' and some that even interprete hell,god,heaven entirely different from the mainstream, each with its own "scripture"...hence it's baseless as either view you hold on them is just favored because you agree to it not that it's necessarily real/true.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 23, 2017
I used to think giving birth is through the anus
Also i used to think mosquitoes can spread HIV/AIDS since they can spread malaria
lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Amyceilyn(f): 3:55am On Apr 23, 2017
so non of you believed in MISS KOI KOI, BLOODY MARY, BUSH BABIES etc, these poo scared the hell outta me as a kid and guess what,am gonna tell it to my own kids
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by donhils: 3:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Used to believe masquerades were ghosts and that they come out from ant holes as we were told.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by phenomem(m): 3:56am On Apr 23, 2017
I believe that arodan is something I can collect not knowing that I'm being sent out because I'm constituting nuisance at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.