Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money (1680 Views)

2019 Elections: Looters Using Stolen Money To Fight Buhari - Muslim Group, MURIC / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by Horus(m): 4:41am On Apr 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5qNni6SPww

Rat trained by EFCC to recover stolen money

This rat will find all the stolen dollars hidden inside the mansions and bunkers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by magabounce(m): 5:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Smh
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by missioner(m): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Are you kidding?
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by DannyJ19(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2017
cool
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by greatgod2012(f): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol........
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by squarelead(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2017
If I hear... If rat see bread and dollar... Which one will it go for? The rat no go chop?
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by Babzrockman: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2017
This is funny. What if the rat came across cat in it quest of searching for hidden dollars? owo wo gbo ni yen
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by Horus(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2017
A whistleblower rat grin
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by johncallidon(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Babzrockman:
This is funny. What if the rat came across cat in it quest of searching for hidden dollars? owo wo gbo ni yen
lollzz. . . chai why wicked, Yhu should have complement them before typing this.
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by SolexxBarry(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Ok nice one,I see a lot of determination in the efcc these days,may u discover more loot and d looter ijn

1 Like

Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by EVarn(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Nice innovation....more rats should be trained for the job,all hands or paws(in the case of rats) must be on deck to combat the corruption in high places.
I particularly like the way we harness animal instincts for specific roles.Keep it up EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by dfrost: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2017
cheesy grin what the heck? I don die
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by Alwaysking: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Omg
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by omenkaLives(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
No wa oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by Joephat(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Rat this days r becoming useful..

That was how that one on GoTV was warning the man who set trap for him..

*if I start my own now, certificate wey you no get you go say na Rat chop em*

I will stop killing Rat from thisday
Re: Rat Trained by EFCC to Recover Stolen Money by Livebygrace: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
The funniest side of the story is that almost all Nigerian politicians are cats. They will devour the rats

(1) (Reply)

Isreali PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks On Biafra / Can You Convince Me That Buhari Has Improved The Economy Since 2015? / Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.