Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (10486 Views)

How Do You Know, You Have “officially” Gone From Talking To Dating / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by tayoxx(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
2 weeks..
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by rex444(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
u must be the spontaneous type?

Lol @ your questions. That was a very long time ago, 2003/2004 there abouts. We dated for almost 3 years afterwards, so it wasn't no hit & run accident tongue There were sparks flying when we 1st met, but I wouldn't say it was planned per se. It just happened.

Now you answer the question, how quick have you gone before?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=rex444 post=55939732][/quote]

Sometimes.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nma27:
Nice one... You remember d night parole at motion ground? grin
yes o grin I me and moz girl rock that place wella cheesy.
Greatest Ife! Ama pm you now
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by jericco1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
2 hours
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by AnnaGray(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
a week.

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by oluwasma(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nma27:
Nice one... You remember d night parole at motion ground? grin
lol...and Angola carpark
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

I want to know more.
where did u meet her?
lol...curiosity at its peak!!i stay in phc..nd i met her on d road near my house...d rest is history.r u satisfied now?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by rex444(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Sometimes.
huh?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by photoshoot(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
1 day... A fellow student. cry
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by marvin902(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
4hours toasted her in bed accepted in bed and played Marco polo in bed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by MrSavage: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
You meet someone the first time and boom you are into her/him and before you say Jack you are in bed with him/her.

What's the quickest you have gone?
unilag girls na 1hr na.... grin ask young jung the wicked producer
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dionnetech: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ your questions. That was a very long time ago, 2003/2004 there abouts. We dated for almost 3 years afterwards, so it wasn't no hit & run accident tongue There were sparks flying when we 1st met, but I wouldn't say it was planned per se. It just happened.

Now you answer the question, how quick have you gone before?
2003/2004 i was still in Primary school,sis put ur pix let see,,please

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dionnetech:
2003/2004 i was still in Primary school,sis put ur pix let see,,please

What do you want to do with my pic, junior? grin Down boy!
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

and u enjoyed it

Hardly. I'm addicted to being predator, enjoying the chase...

Not the other way around.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dionnetech: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you want to do with my pic, junior? grin Down boy!
I want to compare it to ur qoutes and mentions i had seen,,maybe there's a relationship between the pic and ur quotes
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dionnetech:

I want to compare it to ur qoutes and mentions i had seen,,maybe there's a relationship between the pic and ur quotes

There isn't.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Kondomatic(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think 15minutes and the relationship lasted for about 3years.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dionnetech: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

There isn't.
let me spot the difference, don't tell me
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
iamadonis2:

Hardly. I'm addicted to being predator, enjoying the chase...
Not the other way around.
hian!
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dionnetech:
let me spot the difference, don't tell me

My picture, MY decision.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dionnetech: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

My picture, MY decision.
if u insist, but you just have to mynd 44 strokes of cane
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dionnetech: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you beat your elders? That's cruelty tongue
never i can't, my elder that tasted it way back when i was in Primary school
wink
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oluwasma what is the quickest time you met someone and boom you guys are both panting after a trip to BANGladesh grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
lol...and Angola carpark
lolzzz... You know as d thing been dey go... Hahaha good old days

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by oluwasma(f): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Oluwasma what is the quickest time you met someone and boom you guys are both panting after a trip to BANGladesh grin
hahahahahahahahaha you really want to know
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
hahahahahahahahaha you really want to know
sure... And trust me, it can't stop me from falling in love with you... grin

Oluwasma cool
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
lol...curiosity at its peak!!i stay in phc..nd i met her on d road near my house...d rest is history.r u satisfied now?
lol...
no wonder
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Shegzy8(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
two hours
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by gsogbu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shortest u can think of. We banged before we met, broke up after banging. Never saw her again.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by touchplay(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
3days. Happened two weeks bk. Met her in school, n d eye contact ws so deep, had to exchange numbers.....talked on fone later on.... Went to her place to visit her on Satday .and on Sunday she came visiting... And we f**ked tyt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Love At 1st Sight" Is This Really True? / Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move / Choii!! See How This Girl Got Her T0t0 Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.