Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (10505 Views)

How Do You Know, You Have “officially” Gone From Talking To Dating / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by BlaQWolf: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
A week.

And I was beginning to like you... Na wa oooo
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlaQWolf:

And I was beginning to like you... Na wa oooo

So you have an issue because I'm not fronting? Na wa oooo indeed.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by BlaQWolf: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

So you have an issue because I'm not fronting? Na wa oooo indeed.

Not at all... You should know humour when you see one..BTW what should you be fronting??
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Not at all... You should know humour when you see one..BTW what should you be fronting??

You tell me.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by BlaQWolf: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

You tell me.

I merely reacted to your comment and in a funny way to trigger convo ...forget I did...
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:
lol... no wonder
no wonder what??tis gal...which state u even de?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
no wonder what??tis gal...which state u even de?
lol....
no is not about the state, it's about the location u met her.
That's why I said no wonder
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by SafeDavid(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
30-45mins I think, we met at a my faculty freshers party back in school then. The whole thing happened so fast at health Science topmost floor Those who attended OAU will understand.
Chai!grin
I've used that location before ...

That day was actually the quickest for me after about an hour of meeting the chick. cheesy
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
SafeDavid:

Chai!grin

That day was actually the quickest for me after about an hour of meeting the chick. cheesy
that place sure die cheesy
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by febo15(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
I smell lies grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by adelacuna(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
2 hours
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

lol....
no is not about the state, it's about the location u met her.
That's why I said no wonder
u go get wahala sha!!hw did ur day go??drop ur no jare...mk i chat u up over whatsap
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
u go get wahala sha!!hw did ur day go??drop ur no jare...mk i chat u up over whatsap
after accusing me of having Wahala?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by oluwasma(f): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
SafeDavid:

Chai!grin

ha safedavid so u finished from oau too..see confession..how many locations have u used before? Motion ground, under oduduwa hall, angola park grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

after accusing me of having Wahala?
no vex jare!!i used dt literally.still vexed?there r 2 many eyes here.*smilin*
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Me:sees hot girl entering my bus after talking to her guy
Me:being harrased by conductor (verbally)
Me;don't mind those conductors they are rude
Girl:yes ,that's true
Me:so where are you heading from here?
Girl:the hotel down there
Me: maybe I should follow you,wana hangout
Girl: OK
Me: how much will u take? Girl:1,500 /me:manage 1k na Girl:ok /me:wham !bang!bang!
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
no vex jare!!i used dt literally.still vexed?there r 2 many eyes here.*smilin*
lol..
I don't see any eyes oo
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by SafeDavid(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
oluwasma:
ha safedavid so u finished from oau too..see confession..how many locations have u used before? Motion ground, under oduduwa hall, angola park grin

lol!
Nothing actually happened that night tho I almost penetrated before we got caught at Law basement. grin
So we shifted to health sciences

I wish I could go back to those days lol!
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by SafeDavid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
that place sure die cheesy

Bro I don't know of there's any other location like that, as in no sign of human activities there despite being at the hub of health sciences.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:
lol.. I don't see any eyes oo
07063660625...add me up..as u de shy 2 drop ur no
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

lol..
I don't see any eyes oo
07063660625....add me up....as u de 2 shy 2 drop ur no 4me
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
[b]It did not happen to me but i will tell the story anyways, i met a girl lets call her girl A and the next day after talking for a while she started making explicit moves on me,like stroking my d*ck thru my trouser in public.
So in my mind i had already banged even tho i was scared by the speed of the whole shii.

The next day i invited her to a hostel party in my hostel, she came with a friend but thats no problem, i knew my way.
after partying we all went back to my room me ,girl A and her friend( girlB)
One of my guys then came around begged me to let him in so he would parole the girls friend, u know how guys are.
i said "no problem" cause i was sure it wouldn't lead anywhere, after introductions. i gave the two of them my laptop to watch movies, meanwhile i just started smooching girlA lightly, errwhere was pitch black except for my laptops light.

30mins in i had started fingering girlA, my friend and girl B were still watching movie.
20mins later girl A and i decided to chill and act like we were asleep.so that my friend and hers will sleep off thinking we were asleep,to give us chance to start the real deal seeing that she was already wet Af.
After some time of waiting girl A whispered in my ear " be quiet and look" ,apparently my friend and girlB Tot we had slept and they banging their brains out, i could see their bodies moving in unison grinding against the bed, moans filled the air.

Afters some time they put on the light and girl B went to wash up, girlA and i were still feigning sleep.
Eventually we slept off, i didn't touch girl A i was so scared that her and her friend have some secret agenda. Cause everything was soo fast.

The last straw was , fast forward to morning girlB saw my friend and was like " is this the friend that came over yesterday night" to me.
shocked shocked shocked in my mind i was like "wha!!! You slept with a guy that you didn't know what he looked like or recognize "

The girls left.

According to my friend they had sex 3times, one in the night again and early early morning. Till now i have not slept with girl A or even seen her, she calls every day asking to see me or hang out in her place but i have been running away ever since, cause that kinda behavior is not normal and birds of a feather flock together.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by domido(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Simple.
5 minutes. This was two weeks ago.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by edimolu(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
30-45mins I think, we met at a my faculty freshers party back in school then. The whole thing happened so fast at health Science topmost floor Those who attended OAU will understand.
Great ife....u remind me of dose days...hmm likes of motion ground, yellow house ,ajose, pit theatre..my favorite then was faculty of edu basement. grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by imma2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
A week.
ZarZar. I raise my left ynash for you o. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by dacovajnr: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
5mins!!!!5 whole fucking mins!is there somethin u want 2 knw again?
You called 5mins"5 whole fucking min"? it's well lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by dacovajnr: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
edimolu:

Great ife....u remind me of dose days...hmm likes of motion ground, yellow house ,ajose, pit theatre..my favorite then was faculty of edu basement. grin

Edimolu Omo Akogun..paddy mi wink
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by DonroxyII: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ibbryte:
[b]It did not happen to me but i will tell the story anyways, i met a girl lets call her girl A and the next day after talking for a while she started making explicit moves on me,like stroking my d*ck thru my trouser in public.
So in my mind i had already banged even tho i was scared by the speed of the whole shii.

The next day i invited her to a hostel party in my hostel, she came with a friend but thats no problem, i knew my way.
after partying we all went back to my room me ,girl A and her friend( girlB)
One of my guys then came around begged me to let him in so he would parole the girls friend, u know how guys are.
i said "no problem" cause i was sure it wouldn't lead anywhere, after introductions. i gave the two of them my laptop to watch movies, meanwhile i just started smooching girlA lightly, errwhere was pitch black except for my laptops light.

30mins in i had started fingering girlA, my friend and girl B were still watching movie.
20mins later girl A and i decided to chill and act like we were asleep.so that my friend and hers will sleep off thinking we were asleep,to give us chance to start the real deal seeing that she was already wet Af.
After some time of waiting girl A whispered in my ear " be quiet and look" ,apparently my friend and girlB Tot we had slept and they banging their brains out, i could see their bodies moving in unison grinding against the bed, moans filled the air.

Afters some time they put on the light and girl B went to wash up, girlA and i were still feigning sleep.
Eventually we slept off, i didn't touch girl A i was so scared that her and her friend have some secret agenda. Cause everything was soo fast.

The last straw was , fast forward to morning girlB saw my friend and was like " is this the friend that came over yesterday night" to me.
shocked shocked shocked in my mind i was like "wha!!! You slept with a guy that you didn't know what he looked like or recognize "

The girls left.

According to my friend they had sex 3times, one in the night again and early early morning. Till now i have not slept with girl A or even seen her, she calls every day asking to see me or hang out in her place but i have been running away ever since, cause that kinda behavior is not normal and birds of a feather flock together.[/b]
lol grin... E good make person dey careful o grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by dacovajnr: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
A week.

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by dacovajnr: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2017
30mins grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dexema(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Nma27:
Nice one... You remember d night parole at motion ground? grin
OAU alumnus? Make sense, good u passed motion ground 303 and 403

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.