Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (10504 Views)

How Do You Know, You Have “officially” Gone From Talking To Dating / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Dexema(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2017
edimolu:

Great ife....u remind me of dose days...hmm likes of motion ground, yellow house ,ajose, pit theatre..my favorite then was faculty of edu basement. grin

Baaaaaaaad guy! Those areas are always sparsely populated at night and dimly lit.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by tonyxxx(m): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Less than an hour
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Bahddo(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2017
3 months. I don't do random sex with strangers. I have to get to know if the hole is worth my golden dick.

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by ionsman: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2017
We were neighbours then in school. She packed in newly(wasn't in town when she packed in). I returned on a Thursday, she asked me out two days later(on Saturday),I accepted same day and banged her same day.

Broke up with her five months later tho. Such a drama Queen and damn too clingy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
You called 5mins"5 whole fucking min"? it's well lipsrsealed
u de surprise??things de happen o
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
A week....

I met him in a taxi on Sunday... We spoke over the phone for the week till Friday ... Met on Sunday... And made out ... Came close to sex but I said no can't do it

Asked me out on the Tuesday ... Agreed to meet him again on Saturday... Then the deed was done / half done ( painful) ....Then we finalised it on Sunday

Then dated for two years
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Hallenjay: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2017
oluwasma:
You meet someone the first time and boom you are into her/him and before you say Jack you are in bed with him/her.

What's the quickest you have gone?
2 to 5 mins.. ...and 3rounds wit instant discharge.... She's a friends friend though 8 grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2017
All these guys are saying 30mins, 2hrs... And girls - one week. Who followed those guys into the other room kwanu, ghosts?

1 Like

Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by snowden9(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Met her 10pm after a night out with my guys.one of my guys had a thing with her before, intro me to her and I started pressing buttons. We all went to the club. Brought her to my guys place and it happened. At about 2am.thats 4hrs.although my friend still take Im own after me.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by mekyno777(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:
A week....
I met him in a taxi on Sunday... Half done...(painful)
hmmm ....wow. Dem no dey rit am 4 face....lol
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by mekyno777(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2017
MsRoe:
All these guys are saying
ghost....lol u won hear 10 mins/ 1 day for gals mouth? I happens in mins in a (alcohol-filled) party
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dexema:

OAU alumnus? Make sense, good u passed motion ground 303 and 403
I'm not a fan of such PDA, so I didn't pass it. grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
mekyno777:

hmmm ....wow.
Dem no dey rit am 4 face....lol

I don't understand sad .... Please translate
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by sou1p1an0(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mine was 5 minutes.

Woke up in the morning to pee, then for some reason, I decided to look down, which I never do.

Then I saw my beautiful peniis

That was it, I just couldn't resist.
guy y
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by tekobor(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
oluwasma:
You meet someone the first time and boom you are into her/him and before you say Jack you are in bed with him/her.

What's the quickest you have gone?

Three hours...
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by edimolu(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Edimolu Omo Akogun..paddy mi wink
Baaami twale...we no even sight ur greenlight?....how every? grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mine is around 2 to 3 hours. Met her at a party in 2012 in Uniabuja, she came with a female friend of mine and was all over me. The sex gave me inferiority complex; Her private part oozed badly.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by JhimmySpark(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
My neighbor just called me around 4pm while in school to hurry home. Dah Hez girlfriend brought a friend of hers to see him, and he needs someone to keep the friend company as he wana get busy with this girlfriend. Got home by 5. Started chatting with the friend, by 7pm we've already finished dealing' with each other. Was like movie to me, coz we've never met each other before, we Nd during our discussion we didn't talk about anything romantic, twas purely academic. How we got down is still a surprise. She forgot her charger, came to collect it the following day.. Ended up spending the night. After that I deleted her number sharp sharp. This one go spoil my life. Saw her two months later in school, was forming annoyance dah I just used Nd dumped her. Apologized and invited her over. Came in the evening, before I could say Jack we don go down like 4times dah evening. She dey comot like this I dey delete the number again.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

U ain't a Nigerian right?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by dacovajnr: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
edimolu:

Baaami twale...we no even sight ur greenlight?....how every? grin
I been dey busy ni jare! Me sight your mention the other night ...but the booby wey I sight weak me, as blood sef don full everywhere and thank God Johnny was missing in action grin grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by mekyno777(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

The feelings/hotness in the body is hdisguised/hidden in fine face......#smile its wel, hv fun dear.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

U ain't a Nigerian right?

No I'm not...
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

No I'm not...

Thats why you couldn't grab him. Lol.
Which country you from?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Thats why you couldn't grab him. Lol.
Which country you from?

I can't say... Really don't want to be ostrisised or attacked lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

I can't say... Really don't want to be ostrisised or attacked lipsrsealed

Lol. I guess u are from S.A then. Why do u guys go about on NL being scared of Nigerians verbally attacking you. I rarely see Nigerians attacking S.A peeps here. Be free.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. I guess u are from S.A then. Why do u guys go about on NL being scared of Nigerians verbally attacking you. I rarely see Nigerians attacking S.A peeps here. Be free.

IV seen and experienced it... On my old moniker when I first joined.

Guy said some really messed up things... Like raping me with a hot iron rod and making sure my body ends up in a coffin lipsrsealed

He use to follow me on each thread and attack me... It got pretty scary
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

IV seen and experienced it... On my old moniker when I first joined.

Guy said some really messed up things... Like raping me with a hot iron rod and making sure my body ends up in a coffin lipsrsealed

He use to follow me on each thread and attack me... It got pretty scary

grin grin grin That one is a peculiar case o. But no need to be scared. Stop hiding ur nationality. I have noticed an upswing in SA people on Nairaland. What's the jerk?
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

grin grin grin That one is a peculiar case o. But no need to be scared. Stop hiding ur nationality. I have noticed an upswing in SA people on Nairaland. What's the jerk?

Im sure you have noticed it's only SA women that come here... Back story is ussually that she dated a Nigerian guy in SA... Who opened up her eyes while simultaneously leaving her heart broken.... So she comes here for closure and some understanding on the Nigerian male mind

And maybe coz we don't have such a forum cheesy ....
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Im sure you have noticed it's only SA women that come here... Back story is ussually that she dated a Nigerian guy in SA... Who opened up her eyes while simultaneously leaving her heart broken.... So she comes here for closure and some understanding on the Nigerian male mind

And maybe coz we don't have such a forum cheesy ....

Lol. Naija guys!! Is that what brought u here also? Ur Naija man xperience?.
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by edimolu(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
I been dey busy ni jare! Me sight your mention the other night ...but the booby wey I sight weak me, as blood sef don full everywhere and thank God Johnny was missing in action grin grin
Lol....d bobby don sag sef.... grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
lol Johnny sef busy pass anything else, But trust me I left them with some cuss words, especially that albino grin
Re: What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex by ang4156(f): 2:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Went out on a date with a student and we got it on late at my place (5 hours),he had a big one grin). He never left after that night; we were together for 10 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.