Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate (21653 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / SERAP Exposes Fresh Padding In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Xtopher123(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
adeadeyera:

Mumu, you don start to dey exhibit folly again, abi?
You think say everything na soft copy?
Anyways, make I educate you.

As Chairman of Appropriations Committee, he works with a bunch of people. His Committee has members of staff (like clerk and other administrative staffs, apart from other Lawmakers who are members). And he confers with "all and sundry", stakeholders including the general public (in the case of the mandatory public hearing, to make up the process of considerations).

In this case, how does soft copy work?

Seriously Youre a dunce, the documents when presented are they going to be hand written? Wasn't it typed before being printed in Paper, or did they carry the Computers used to type them? Or the police carried the Hand written documents which have already been typed? Or they hacked into the database and stole them too.. People like you make me weep for Nigeria

In this 21st century youre asking how soft copy woul work.. Your Seriously MAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
what's my offense in being a Nigerian? crywhat's my offense in being a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Opakan2: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Naija nawa!

shey police wan go pass budget for their station or dem just wan read am.. which one?
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Fynnonsy: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Lame excuses

N0 soft copy ?

It is very clear that u c nothing wrong with this govt...
Atleast say the truth for once...

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by fxskye: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Next would be for Senate to Request that Th Executive should Re-submit 2017 Budget Proposal.

Red chamber....... Comedy Chamber of Nigeria.

Since when has Goje's Committee been working on it? Padding tactics
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by tiwiex(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

but why should they go away with Budget?

Why should it be at home?

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by bros856: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
MY GOD Nigeria has suffer so some mentally derailed person are the ones representing us truly. Why should Goje accuse police of taking away Nigerian budget and how did the budget document leave National Assembly to a senators house. So if fire burn his house that is what he will just go and tell senate.
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
does anybody remember dat d govt has not been running on d 2017 budget?
does this banana republic even need d budget since it has been on autopilot.
it was in ds country dat d missing budget was found on d akara shop of mama bisi where she was using it wrap akara.
wonders shall not end

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by fxskye: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
adeadeyera:

Mumu, you don start to dey exhibit folly again, abi?
You think say everything na soft copy?
Anyways, make I educate you.

As Chairman of Appropriations Committee, he works with a bunch of people. His Committee has members of staff (like clerk and other administrative staffs, apart from other Lawmakers who are members). And he confers with "all and sundry", stakeholders including the general public (in the case of the mandatory public hearing, to make up the process of considerations).

In this case, how does soft copy work?

No cogent point whatsoever except for the construction of statements using grammar.

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Blue3k(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Lame excuses

N0 soft copy ?

I mean honestly he doesn't have copy on his flash drive ,computers (home or office) or on the cloud somewhere. These guys must be old school.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Obunike99(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Really
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Xtopher123(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fynnonsy:

It is very clear that u c nothing wrong with this govt...
Atleast say the truth for once...

Lets be honest, this isnt about just the Government, its about incompetence..

But then This isnt an excuse.. There has to be soft copies stored somewhere, thats how its done in saner climes.

Or you still beleive in this Papaer and Pen Jambo? Comon the world has moved on... Even in the Small Office where I work as a Director, we dont encourage Paper and Pen to be the only form of Documentation... HABA

I dont care if he's APC or PDP what I care is about you and I..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by me69: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
They want to use it and blackmail the President
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why did goje take the budget to his house?
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why did goje take the 2017 budget documents to his house?A budget that was submitted to the national assembly since December 2016 fa?
henrysam:

What about you. Think very well. Have not involved in any criminality in your life.
Kettle calling pot black.
Why should police ho with the copy of the budget that is been worked on in the first instance.
It's both me and you with other masses that will suffer it. Thank God we are used to it with this administration. Hunger and starvation is the moto

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Opakan2:
Naija nawa!

shey police wan go pass budget for their station or dem just wan read am.. which one?
Goje was trying to pad it.This budget was presented to nass since December last year.
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Rori(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin Nigeria! Wetin man neva see for this country
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by castrokins(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
So Police Should Go With The Original Because There's Soft Copy? Oga!!!!

sarrki:

We all know policemen go above board atimes

Is he telling us that no sift copy?
Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blue3k:

I mean honestly he doesn't have copy on his flash drive ,computers (home or office) or on the cloud somewhere. These guys must be old school.
Don't mind Goje.The last time he spoke to some journalists about the budget he was complaining that some allawees of ocommittee were not paid and they were disbanded.That was why he refused to submit it to the committee on appropriation before it is finally pass by the senate.

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by buffalowings: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na so hin dey start

Dem want pad the budget again

Apcshit
I tire for una matter
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Omeokachie: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Federal police carted away federal budget on behalf of federal government.
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by nickluv90: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
public announcement .
PLC any Nigeria going to buy beans cake or rusted cone should check the pepper used very well mabi is our missing 2017 budget ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by haykes(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Naija rep can lie 4 africa don't be surprise the senate president is a thief
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

We all know policemen go above board atimes

Is he telling us that no sift copy?
Abegi

Forget about the soft copy self, Must he go home with document relating to budget? He should be suspended..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

but why should they go away with Budget?

But why did he take the budget home?

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by buffalowings: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
You have spoken very well. The Senate is extremely docile. Nothing had been done since the budget was presented in December.

Igbos are corrupt buffoons cry

Even me an afonja finds your comment absurd

Dem steal budget you dey cry ipob

There is a drug bust thread on the front page we no see you

Don't let e swear for you

1 Like

Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
castrokins:
So Police Should Go With The Original Because There's Soft Copy? Oga!!!!

No be wetin dey original still dey inside photocopy?
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by bossrillboss: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Bro the truth is the shallowed chambers are full of criminals

From head to toe
..but guy na u nd ur fellow sai baba guys vote dem na..were u guys blind wen voting or ............?
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Geulink: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
What a scam government. They play like little kids on serious documents like a budget.
2016 was padding
2017 stolen by police to include 50 Naira road collection
2018 comedy loading...

APC - Association of Past Criminals
Re: Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate by Adecks01(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Padding loading.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023 / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others / Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.