Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45313 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fuckshiit:

See why i fúçking see all female romancelanders as höes cheesy----all of em

Oga, e b like say u carry bed come tonight come laff ni o..

Ride on,
She go learn by force

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by holycuriousity(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
... better get to work with your "fat" ass ... a guy must buy this, buy that.... I thought you guys want equality? ?? How come you can't fund your movements? ?? A man has one head and two hand just like you. Stop putting men under stupid pressure! !! Men want to be pampered too. Everything in life doesn't rotate around "bum bum"
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fuckshiit: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Seems cheap girl has been fúçking banned
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by DavidEsq(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
H
alignacademy:

You have a point; money is important.

However, maybe you could look at it another way.

Gifts, airtime, etc can be ways of expressing the LOVE people have for each other.

This may sound old-school, but the LOVE is more important than the cash.

And just because someone doesn't dole out cash on a per-second billing does not make him "stingy".

If you are looking forward to a long-term relationship, you'll think of how to make financial plans together, how to BUILD a future for your home, how to survive the ups and downs of life.

That kind of growth mindset is hard to build when you see the man as your personal ATM.

Thank you

And the award of the best comment goes to...........alignacademy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by DavidEsq(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
pained much.
So u mean he didn't make sense? Holy crap! The dude's description of u is damn true then. I don't believe u said dis. Holy monkeys in my village! So ppl still dey like dis? I don't know sha, but I have a strong feeling u are on ur wa to being passed around, like Mustapha did Sugarbelly cheesy
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Veducci: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2017
Funkybabee:
stingy guy I can't even friend with them seriously because me gan na spender girl why dulling myself with one dude lol!!!

With this your bad grammar?
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by edimolu(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Funkybabee:
stingy guy I can't even friend with them seriously because me gan na spender girl why dulling myself with one dude lol!!!
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Veducci: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Adanne9110:
I want to see at least quarter plot of land...

Ikwerre girl spotted. Them so love land....

Na joke I dey o!
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by MChaze25(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2017
I have seen your type before dear..the funny part is that she even carry this stingy shit for head pass you. She talks about it every week..
But on a closer look, I saw a girl that can't hit the ground running with supportive ideas.
She is always like:- what re your plans?
What do you wish to achieve by December?
Indirectly comparing me to her NYSC senior colleague in the office that told her that he targets buying a car by December...
Jeez..am aware that girls have fish brains but some have lower fish brains...I have seen ladies admit their fish brain mentality and thanked the person who coined that phrase...
My dear like I was saying...this Ex of mine hardly talks about herself and how to support.
Her own is give me this... give me that...
My name is not Alhaji bring bring..at a point I started ignoring her and I know a maga must have inherited her or contacted her by now...beautiful nonsense
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Climax11: 2:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:
why should she contribute when she wasn't the one that asked him out? undecided

I've taken time to read both ur post and comments alike, but sorry to say that u still have a long way to go in reasoning.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Funkybabee(f): 3:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Veducci:

With this your bad grammar?
I don't have medicine for ground eh
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Funkybabee(f): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2017
iamadonis2:

With that face - that kinda face - it baffles me you're still able to type trash.

Oya humble jare! See face...

and what happen to ur face!!! poo for there
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by apollo13(m): 3:58am On Apr 28, 2017
ElDadd:

You're foolish woman..
Wtf is a man is the giver, a woman is the receiver? What kind of foolish talk is this?
My mom took care of the whole family for a while when my dad lost his job. If she reasoned like you, would the marriage not have failed?

You just disgraced every woman with your stupîd post.
Chaiii

No wonder men like me will continue fûcking you steady, and giving you small small change. Then we marry a correct babe, and give her the world.

Girls like you have No single thing to offer asides your borehole-sized pûnani.

If you don't know, a man wants a woman that isn't totally dependent, so if hard times come, the wife assists him and the family.
Earn your own money, then the man tops it. But if ya finding a sole financier, you go die single, retched and with plenty fatherless kids.

We call girls like you "sarewagba"
Olosho oshi.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Xtopher123(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2017
I think what every one should avoid is a STINGY Partner and Not a Broke Person as long as He/She has the Potentials or Zeal to get His/Her self out of their Situation.. But if they aint wiling, then dump the sorry person and move on.. its Simple

The OP Started with avoiding Stingy People and later aired by Involving being Broke, Youve not seen Rich and Stingy Partners before?

This is to tell you she's inexperienced when it comes to relationship matters or she just had a corner discussion with her likes and then rushed to NL to dump this trash she called a Thread..
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 28, 2017
h

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by shurley22(f): 5:31am On Apr 28, 2017
I wanna believe the idea is avoiding a stingy partner which goes both ways actually.
But then again ladies, don't we think if we learn to be self dependent and self sufficient finacilaly we wouldn't care if a guy is stingy or not.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by ahonye15: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2017
He is saving money for his future
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by decub: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.
With this paragraph, you are yet to understand what is r/ship and love!
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Solozzo(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Shegzy8:
You see am not talking about broke guyz....am saying why a lady would have to contribute little or nothing...a guy might not be broke but has important things to do with them like business...and what if there is an upturen..even naija is broke...i believe it depends on the relationship

...and how socially experienced he is. As a way to encourage him, as a lady, why not take him out occasionally and tell him to do so for next time. Rather than call him stingy, a reflectio of yourself
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by NaeChris: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2017
But will these girls see themselves as broke ass babes? You ''constantly'' recieve gifts and air time, well its not bad if the bros can cope. But from experience, i keep my spending for my wife. That does not mean i won't spend on her o but at my convenience or when i feel i should.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.