Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45149 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:
those bastards are in for it, pained broke add guys all over NL.
Aunty small small
O no kill all of dem finish grin
Seen a few leave in ambulance already some have not slept since u created dis o cheesy
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aunty small small
Seen a few leave in ambulance already some have not slept since u created dis o cheesy

Me sef no fit sleep. My brokenness no allow me comment sef. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dextology:

Me sef no fit sleep. My brokenness no allow me comment sef. lipsrsealed
Iyaff died o
Lolz

U no wan chop bullet wound to the brain grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Iyaff died o
Lolz

U no wan chop bullet wound to the brain grin

Abeg, make I take cover before them see me. I no de o. cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Noblepreneur: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
What is your definition of a stingy boyfriend?

So if i enroll my babe in Professional training centres to acquire relevant skills and also teach her how I make money so she can replicate same (without me giving her cash always) ,you will term me a stingy guy?

I believe more in empowering my babe and other female folks and showing them how I make my money so that they will be independent.

If I buy something for my babe it is not really because she can't afford it but because I just want to let her know that she is special to me.

I detest girls who have the mentality that a boyfriend must take care of all their needs,that is a typical definition of a Liability.

This is 21st Century,we invest in Assets not Liabilities. Your curves and pretty face might make us lust after you for a while but your manners and attitude is what can keep us with you for a lifetime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by rezy15(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:
frustration will kill you sooner or later, pained son of a bittch
Lol. Painment.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aunty small small
grin
Dont mind the broke dudes grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

My chwest shocked

Easy o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i jus dey chew my popcorn dey enjoy show grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:
frustration will kill you sooner or later, pained son of a bittch

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:
grin wink
e don do grin
drink this cold juice make u regain ur strenght cheesy

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicah:
your mother is the shameless slut and all the females in your family wink
and your mother was a cheap slut, fvcked by fifty drunkards before begetting you.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
and some stupid asslickers are encouraging the hoe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Salawu164(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am a lady now,why do nairalander refer to me as a guy?
... Wait...

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
does that hurt too? grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
and your mother was a cheap slut, fvcked by fifty drunkards before begetting you.
i hear your mum has turned to the cum bucket of the neighbourhood, they now cum into her nostrils and ear, wow shocked son of a beech, you are cursed!!
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

e don do grin
drink this cold juice make u regain ur strenght cheesy
thanks hun
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Aribisala0 grin

next time don't mess with me, you little rat.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2017
its official. the op was just seeking for attention. judging from her replies.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by DavidEsq(m): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Dominicah:
zip it, stupid!
Seun, we got a lost one here
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wow shocked ,you quoted it all.
I have to do dat because not every girl is as smart as u are....u saw d mentality of d other girl in this thread
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Fourwinds:
I have to do dat because not every girl is as smart as u are....u saw d mentality of d other girl in this thread

Oh! cool thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by engrelvis(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
mykel25:

Because they are kids... Trying to feel like a lady or a woman... I bet in 10yrs time if OP sees her write up she ll feel stupid
u v said it all.people in a relationship or marriage shud stop making money their focal point. Girls here v poverty mentality. Dey c marriage or relationship as an escape to reduce their poverty .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mikolo80: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.
na him born you. hungry thing
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 9:07am On May 01, 2017
kingofcasting:
We call them "Captain save a hoe" crew
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
mctowel01:
We call them "Captain save a hoe" crew

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by horeofe(f): 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
xynerise:

Sex undecided
cwiously?? datz all u tink?..lack of respect for d female gender...nigerian guys poor mentality..wel,i dnt blame dem.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Adanne9110(f): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Raalsalghul:
Christ! Do we still have ladies who reasons like you? Hope you don't mind a p.m?
yes dear,there are a whole lot of them out there.thanks tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.