Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean (2409 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! / How Love Letters Were Written On The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
cheesy being diplomatic

alright be honest! Do you think that i am self-centered?

Honestly, I do but I admire your level of self belief, I wish I could see myself highly like you do. So it's a positive attitude in my opinion
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Honestly, I do but I admire your level of self belief, I wish I could see myself highly like you do. So it's a positive attitude in my opinion
Really but you have on numerous occasions called me self-centered.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
Really but you have on numerous occasions called me self-centered.

You are self centered. For example you would do things to me and if I do that same thing you would go crazy. You expect me to treat you in a way that you wouldn't treat me. You hate it when I take long to reply yet you keep me waiting up to 12hrs for your reply. Yes baby you are self centered and a lil full of yourself.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
You have known me long enough to know what you like and dislike about me so tell what do you dis/like about me?

HisPerception kiss
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

You are self centered. For example you would do things to me and if I do that same thing you would go crazy. You expect me to treat you in a way that you wouldn't treat me. You hate it when I take long to reply yet you keep me waiting up to 12hrs for your reply. Yes baby you are self centered and a lil full of yourself.
finally she speaks grin

We are both equally guilty of late replies, you do it as often as i

That's an unfair assessment of events

I have been open-minded about your excuses, you should accord me the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:
You have known me long enough to know what you like and dislike about me so tell what do you dis/like about me?

HisPerception kiss
dislikes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your use of emotions to judge objectives
Your constant rebukes of anything masculine
Your excusable taste in movies.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
finally she speaks grin

We are both equally guilty of late replies, you do it as often as i

That's an unfair assessment of events

I have been open-minded about your excuses, you should accord me the same treatment.

See your perception is self centered. I go an hour or two without replying you. You go 12/24hrs! The longest I go is if I was sleeping. You saying you're working and ignore my message for that long!
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

See your perception is self centered. I go an hour or two without replying you. You go 12/24hrs! The longest I go is if I was sleeping. You saying you're working and ignore my message for that long!
An hour? Common we both know that you disappear for much longer and these happen often.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
dislikes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your use of emotions to judge objectives
Your constant rebukes of anything masculine
Your excusable taste in movies.

Only dislikes cool

I can accept those. The second one is questionable because I don't remember rebuking all things masculine, I just call bs when it is tongue
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
An hour? Common we both know that you disappear for much longer and these happen often.

You can't admit the obvious! You do it more and longer! You would be upset if I did you like you do me. But whose problem is that? Mine, I guess angry
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Only dislikes cool

I can accept those. The second one is questionable because I don't remember rebuking all things masculine, I just call bs when it is tongue
oh you do baby, more often than you can admit

Being a man is questionable in your book.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:

Are you saying I'm gay? Lol! Being a man is being a human. I don't put emphasis or importance on gender. I just don't buy into the whole "it's a man's world" philosophy.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

You can't admit the obvious! You do it more and longer! You would be upset if I did you like you do me. But whose problem is that? Mine, I guess angry
who spends 16hrs sleeping? and this happens often
Who wakes up by 3pm the next day?

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
who spends 16hrs sleeping? and this happens often
Who wakes up by 3pm the next day?

undecided

It can happen, not everyday but sometimes.

I don't know why I bother because you won't admit your weaknesses anyway. It's always me in your book and never you! angry
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Are you saying I'm gay? Lol! Being a man is being a human. I don't put emphasis or importance on gender. I just don't buy into the whole "it's a man's world" philosophy.
case in point.

its our world, Doesn't belong to a particular gender but certain things are required from a particular gender

You are being emotional with your judgements again.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

undecided

It can happen, not everyday but sometimes.

I don't know why I bother because you won't admit your weaknesses anyway. It's always me in your book and never you! angry
the Question isn't if it happens but how often these have happened

i always own up to my failings, i disappear also but if we accumulate the data

You do it more that's my point

Chicken cheesy
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
case in point.

its our world, Doesn't belong to a particular gender [s] but certain things are required from a particular gender [/s]

You are being emotional with your judgements again.

I am an emotional being. I like that I bring emotion into judgement because I'm not a robot like you angry
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
the Question isn't if it happens but how often these have happened

i always own up to my failings, i disappear also but if we accumulate the data

You do it more that's my point

Chicken cheesy

Are you serious? You actually believe this? You're such a cock , I swear cry
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:

I asked for a sandwich of likes and dislikes and you gave me a shi sandwich. You can't even answer a simple question. shocked undecided
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I am an emotional being. I like that I bring emotion into judgement because I'm not a robot like you angry
Emotions and judgement Aren't related that's why judges are taught the first day in school to shelve their emotions in court

I can't say she is innocent because she is gorgeous

I likewise cant say, i will stop feeding the baby cause he is crying.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I asked for a sandwich of likes and dislikes and you gave me a shi sandwich. You can't even answer a simple question. shocked undecided
I don't think that the database of the site can handle my likes, they are so many cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Are you serious? You actually believe this? You're such a cock , I swear cry
swear with a faint breath while kissing me kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
Emotions and judgement Aren't related that's why judges are taught the first day in school to shelve their emotions in court

I can't say she is innocent because she is gorgeous

I likewise cant say, i will stop feeding the baby cause he is crying.

Arguing is your thing so I won't even bother debating with you. I like that I am emotional because it makes me human and you are a robot tongue
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
swear with a faint breath while kissing me kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
I don't think that the database of the site can handle my likes, they are so many cheesy

Good copout cool
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by SINZ: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are you furking kidding me?
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I like that I am emotional because it makes me human and you are a robot tongue
That's still being investigated.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

Good copout cool

alright over to you, what do you hate about me?

1. Ego i know next cheesy
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
alright over to you, what do you hate about me?

1. Ego i know next cheesy

You're wrong actually, I find your ego a lil sexy tongue

I dislike your love and obsession with FACTS! Everything has to be practical and feasible and things have to make sense. Life doesn't work like that, it needs you to believe in magic and being hopeful that things will appear from nowhere sometimes.

I dislike your groupies and the fact that you won't tell them you are in a relationship therefore prolonging their chase.

I dislike the fact that you have an African man's mentality when it comes to women and home.

I dislike that you never show your feelings sometimes.

I dislike the fact that you are so fuckin cute wink
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
cheesy being diplomatic

alright be honest! Do you think that i am self-centered?

Guy you well so
Abi Make we call Doctor
Fitnessdoctor come in here please
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

You're wrong actually, I find your ego a lil sexy tongue

I dislike your love and obsession with FACTS! Everything has to be practical and feasible and things have to make sense. Life doesn't work like that, it needs you to believe in magic and being hopeful that things will appear from nowhere sometimes.

I dislike your groupies and the fact that you won't tell them you are in a relationship therefore prolonging their chase.

I dislike the fact that you have an African man's mentality when it comes to women and home.

I dislike that you never show your feelings sometimes.

I dislike the fact that you are so fuckin cute wink
Everything is calculated and timed

From childbirth to Food

About the groupies cheesy being a Gentleman tongue

I wouldn't respond to your stereotyping comment angry chicken

I always show my feelings, fine i can be cagey about it but its always on my sleeves

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
we talked about these emotional hammers of yours and you agreed that they were misguided to see you defend them is disheartening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs / 10 Psychological Hacks To Make Any Woman Fall For You / When Love Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.