Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean (2410 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Love Letters With Dry Sperm Traces On Them , Best Protestations ?! / How Love Letters Were Written On The 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
we talked about these emotional hammers of yours and you agreed that they were misguided to see you defend them is disheartening.

I don't know what you are talking about here. I need you on the other side please
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
See what I mean! When I need you you are nowhere to be found! I have retracted my vn and message because I was hurting and needed you to comfort me and you disappear! As usual. I needed you then not 2 hours later.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:

I don't know what you are talking about here. I need you on the other side please
alright.

1 Like

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
HerPerception:
See what I mean! When I need you you are nowhere to be found! I have retracted my vn and message because I was hurting and needed you to comfort me and you disappear! As usual. I needed you then not 2 hours later.
was cooking baby.
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Miner13: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
HisPerception:
was cooking baby.
No perfection. She needs you,you are not available

2 Likes

Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2017
If I was in your arms right now, I would be fast asleep.

I have to admit this is the hardest and easiest relationship I have ever been in.

So perfect yet so flawed all at the same damn time.

I can't imagine being without you and the fear of being with you is just as overwhelming.

I love you my big cock kiss
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by JhimmySpark(m): 1:12am On Apr 28, 2017
faruz:
Many are mad
few are roaming. I don laff tire, how person go sitdon create thread only am go begin dey talk with himself.. Nairaland no go kee me
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 28, 2017
JhimmySpark:
few are roaming. I don laff tire, how person go sitdon create thread only am go begin dey talk with himself.. Nairaland no go kee me

Is this a same person or what?
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by HisPerception: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2017
HerPerception:
If I was in your arms right now, I would be fast asleep.

I have to admit this is the hardest and easiest relationship I have ever been in.

So perfect yet so flawed all at the same damn time.

I can't imagine being without you and the fear of being with you is just as overwhelming.

I love you my big cock kiss
Good morning chicken

I heard and listened to you last night

Things will be fine, you are the one that believes in miracles grin
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
HisPerception:

Good morning chicken

That's your fucking reply to a message filled with love and appreciation?

You take me for a joke! And I'm done being your clown. smiley
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
HisPerception:

Good morning chicken

I was on my time of the month undecided

Sorry cry
Re: Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
I can't beg you again! I could but I fear it won't be genuine cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People / When Love Hurts / Proposing To A Lady Before Parents Consent Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.