Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,953 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? (100639 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerians In Diaspora Should Learn Good Behavior. / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by amii131(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
DerKaiser:

Sorry I know this request is not for me but still I wish to respond to it.

You said you have learned the german language. How advanced is it? if I may ask. Is it C1, C2, B1 or B2? Do you have any certification like Zertifikat Deutsch or equivalent that can be used to apply for studies in Germany.

I would like to help you secure an admission for an undergraduate or postgraduate study depending on you academic level.

I would also kindly like to know this because I believe the German language is too unique to be wasted in a country where it is not spoken.

You can also ask me anything about living or studying in Germany or even questions on immigration and its subsequent laws.

I studied in Germany and working there currently. Also my German is very advanced so you can also ask questions regarding the language too.

Write me, preferably on this thread so that others can gain some information too but you can also write me via PM if you wish.

awwww thank you soo much am so exicted cheesy cheesy

i have a german certs from goeothe institue the main branch in lag i can speak and and can write though its been a while i actually wanted someone who could help as a sponsor over there or blocked acct through studies cheesy.

thanks
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Totfulguy: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
bebe2:

I know wats happening there,

Been there 17yrs.

Can you tell us more? Am sure someone may benefit from your experience.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by sukkot: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
bignero:
@sukkot,salford etc
the pro negative abroad is bad mindset..Am not saying your wrong..all I have to say you all have a negative mind set to some extent..yes an average Nigerian has that mind set and you carried it over and that's what's is affecting you...cause 'wealth is of the mind" or better yet as a man thinks in his HEART so he is...Don't tell me this nation isn't a hell hole..because I know better...3 months after graduating in Nigeria here I got a job..in short thus far my cv is fairly decent...Am here in Ghana for holiday and I've seen that life in Nigeria is low life..irrespective of the class you belong to and pls remember that Ghana is not a developed nation...

Don't tell me a decent hardworking man, that comes legally won't make it there bro...I know better for in life like attracts like..if there's something wrong with the fruit, check the tree, the soil there is decent at least better than here..so what say ye? Nigeria is growing but it's growing backwards.

In summary what am saying is if one wishes to come work, legally and have some compensation and some BASIC human desires meet, don't tell me he can't especially when you have survived the jungle called Lagos..

Some one did the maths of Maybe a cleaner who earns 20usd per hr (not sure )but it was for menial job..and came up with 150k per week...you know people who earn such in Nigeria?..cooperate guys and I mean per month in niaja oo
a cleaner earning 20 USD per hour ? lmaoooooooooo you guys and your tall tales. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by sukkot: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You don't have to buy them all the luxurie s. You buy what you can afford, if other rich kids want to laugh, let them laugh.....
you dont, but they will be bullied wella wella in school. wink
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by sukkot: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
CFCman:

Also, boyfriends do not spend heavily on their girlfriends, except rich boyfriends. The spending is limited to birthday gifts and dates.
Rent/mortgage is split 50-50, especially if the renters are millennial couples.

Church services can be boring to the average Nigerian lol. One of my aunties kept ranting about how boring the White church she attends is. She would stream a Winners Chapel service whenever she comes back from church grin
oh yeah white churches lmao. dont even bother. boring as hell. i tried it a few times. although the positive is that you can wear whatever you want. not like naija church where they go and do fashion show. so you take the good with the bad in all situations grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by oyetpel(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Brother ke? i'm ur sister oh .lol! i just pray to be so rich that the only time i travel out is for shopping and vacations .I won't go and start washing corpse or washing gutters .people that made their money here in Naija no get 2 heads .

Won't you like to give birth there??
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by sukkot: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
oyetpel:

Housegirl is an African thing?
well, a 3rd world thing. i consider arabs third world too by the way.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by sukkot: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello sir, i am itching to see/hear the breakdown.

Thanks
[b] well in the west you have to pay a man for every hour he is on the job. ITS A MUST. or else you can be prosecuted for slavery laws. now chauffeurs and drivers earn alot per hour. like chauffeur companies will charge you like 60 dollars an hour if you require their services. so imagine if a company gives you your own personal driver who stays with you all day as they do in naija. the company will have to pay the driver 60 dollars multiplied by 24 dollars a day. thats 1 thousand 500 dollars a day $1500. in a year thats like half a million dollars for drivers fees for one person. which company will pay that ? so what the companies do for their executives is they have a contract / account with a chauffeur company and they only call them up during important functions. which the important functions may be like once in 2 weeks. so even the CEO of the biggest companies will only have his own chauffeur for like once in 2 weeks. POINT BEING THEY DONT DO SLAVERY IN THE WEST. THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST SLAVERY. IF YOU KEEP A DRIVER FOR 15 HOURS YOU WILL PAY HIM FOR ALL THOSE 15 HOURS. AS SUCH NOBODY CAN AFFORD PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR DRIVERS IN THE WEST. EVEN MARK ZUKERBERG TAKES THE TRAIN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE [/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by sukkot: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So you don't have children yet? angry
I AINT SAY ALL DAT NA LMAO. AM SAYING YA LIFE IS OVER ONCE YOU HAVE KIDS. I AINT INVOLVE MYSELF IN THE EQUATION NOW. TRY TO SEPARATE THE MESSENGER FROM THE MESSAGE LMAO grin grin
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Wine52(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abroad not easy, Nigeria not easy but man must survive... Information will do alot,if only a thread should be on legal ways to migrate to Europe, Asia, America... That way questions about migrating can be properly adressed and NL as a family can start the change to better the image of the our dear Country Nigeria home/Away.That way no one will feel discouraged,then it will be a matter of Choice.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by oyetpel(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some many complains. If dem dey Naija too, and dem be Managing director for one company, na so so complain too.

Tried US for undergrad. 2 times and was denied, since then i have determined to stay here in my country and better myself, though my real cousins are telling me to come over to Aussie.

Do you know how much this shîtty US makes from Nigerians on top Visa interview fee? Those guys are really making money off us here.

I have accepted my destiny, but my goal is, when i marry i want my woman to conceive abroad, then i will make sure the kids learn one or 2 sports, and then try for them academically then send them abroad to pursue the dream i never had to start.

Don't worry Diasporas, count me out of your wretched bale of debts dish washers, morgue cleaners and toilet washers.

I am still looking for a topic here on NL when one diaspora said, Nigerians at home should let them govern us because they have seen and been to a developed country.

You are a bsc holder, a msc holder washing plates and doing birisoke abroad to come and govern us free citizens in our own country, where we don't need any papers to move about freely.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by poshestmina(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
oyetpel:

Won't you like to give birth there??
Yeah ,that too!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Lexusgs430: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
sukkot:
you dont, but they will be bullied wella wella in school. wink

I would rather my kids achieve, than all the frivolities. The bullies would be failing, while my kids would be achieving.
We would see who would laugh last........

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
taiyeayodeji:
same here in Germany, people wont understand life abroad.forget the trash people who come home from abroad tell you.Your life abroad cud be miserable without papers.even people with papers are struggling, talkless of without papers,you cant do anything without necesary papers.You may end up being a slave to even fellow nigerians.Imagine nigerians enslaving fellow nigerians who dont have papers,you work and the money goes to them, you can even work freely on the street.You can be picked up by the police anytime and there is nothing you can do, you dont have the basic human right,somebody can kill you because you dont have any identity.You may end up being a sex slave to a white lady or even to a gay.Its really terrible,you cant even go to the hospital cos you dont have a document.no insurance covering you.Best way is to come in legally, you may come abroad seeing your an uncle who has left nigerian several years back being a modern slave abroad.lol

I lived in Germany briefly some years back. Most of the Nigerian men there do nothing. Most married to Germans and busy involved one illegal money making deal or the other. Some ship things back home for sale

Infact there was this family friend of ours that visited my mum last year. See posing? undecided "Oga na wa ooo...the lawd has been good to you, what ya doing in Germany work wise" we got no tangible answer undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
sukkot:
oh yeah white churches lmao. dont even bother. boring as hell. i tried it a few times. although the positive is that you can wear whatever you want. not like naija church where they go and do fashion show. so you take the good with the bad in all situations grin
For the typical White Church, the pastors may not even wear suit and tie. Its all casual.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You are very very outdated in your knowledge and understanding of the UK immigration routes.

HSMP has been scrapped. As far back as 2009.

10 years route for students has also been scrapped. You can't spend more than 6 years on a student visa. There is now a limit.

Marriage route is 5 years.

Continuous legal stay for 10 years under different routes means the person can file for permanent residency. This is also a common route.

Which one is "parents route" You can only file for a child under 18 years if at least one parent holds ILR and the child is UK born. If the child is overseas born and under 18, one parent must be a UK citizen.

Illegal residents can file for residency after 12-15 years. Some with children born in the UK can attempt permanent residency after 10 years. The illegals with UK born children are usually the lucky ones as they can claim right to stay using the EU human right laws. However, they have to use a well versed lawyer that can prepare their case.

Please don't come here to misinform people. undecided

Cc. Justwise correct this guy please.

In July of last year I was invited to one church in Naija for a thanksgiving service. There was this lady (I think she's Deltan). She gave a testimony of how she after 15 years in the UK just got her residency. She has a daughter. Smart kid. The daughter visited Naija with her mother. Her mother travelled 15 years ago and only just visited Nigeria for the first time since she left, last year. Now I am thinking she got her residency through the highlighted post of yours.

Question to self....Why do I end up knowing too many people with immigration and "non immigration" wahala shocked

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by mctowel01: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Seanjay:

Didnt you read what i post earlier it 3yrs ago now(2013/14) not now and then i have a spouse then in the UK, thats why she even left cause she said if my aunt couldnt help me then how is she so sure am not a bad person and stuff and i even link them to each other my aunt reside in London while my spouse reside in Ashington Northumberland (where Newcastle Fc is) if you know there? but she told me that since my spouse is not working, that sh is depending on the Social Securities that it will be hard for her to file for me but i told her that if you or your daughters file for me and you get me a visitation visa then when i get there i will move to my spouse and from there we will get marry and apply for residential visa or stay but she just kept turning me up side and down nothing i say that can work in her own case and yet he took his boyfriend along to the UK without any problem but keep calling and given me stupid excuses that is not working
Had to quote this. Bro, nobody owes you anything. You sound too entitled. I m sure you ve not read the deep details and realities of the plan you are about to take. People like you just yap most time of what you in truth, know nothing about. If she is not being clear with you, then it means she understands that the plan isn't too good, maybe from experience. When kids fail to follow parents instructions, and realize their mistakes, the parents take the full responsibility. Now as an adult, she doesn't want to be responsible for the events of the choice you make. If you go ahead and things become ugly or sour, your dimwit sense of entitlement will still push you to be more of a burden to your aunt, expecting a solution, like you weren't warned. And if she distances herself, you will still go about yapping how she doesn't care.
Grow up man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by mctowel01: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Saintsquare:
This is what pisses me off about some people, they always wanna be the boss,that's why I don't bother myself with selfish people who only aren't ready to help but would also discourage peeps.
Its not about not wanting to help.Its about being a burden. People fail to realize the point where the privileges end espescially when their senses of entitlement take over. I dont think its about being any boss. When things go sour, you will become a burden, expecting a solution from them. Thats so much baggage no normal human being(except your parents) will want to continuously deal with

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by DerKaiser: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
amii131:

awwww thank you soo much am so exicted cheesy cheesy

i have a german certs from goeothe institue the main branch in lag i can speak and and can write though its been a while i actually wanted someone who could help as a sponsor over there or blocked acct through studies cheesy.

thanks

OK that is a great start. If you went to the Goethe Institut in VI and finished the course, then it means you passed the Zertifikat Deutsch exam right? That certificate is the key to get passed the the strict german embassy in Lagos.

Now the important question : As what do you want to come to Germany as? As a student or with work permit (any other way that is not family reunion and the 2 I mentioned earlier is a waste of time).

If as a student, then I can start the looking for admission process. If for work then I can't help because you need to be invited by a company.

So update me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by amii131(f): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2017
DerKaiser:

OK that is a great start. If you went to the Goethe Institut in VI and finished the course, then it means you passed the Zertifikat Deutsch exam right? That certificate is the key to get passed the the strict german embassy in Lagos.

Now the important question : As what do you want to come to Germany as? As a student or with work permit (any other way that is not family reunion and the 2 I mentioned earlier is a waste of time).

If as a student, then I can start the looking for admission process. If for work then I can't help because you need to be invited by a company.

So update me.

For studies UG or Pg i wouldn't mind
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2017
There are many reasons why Nigerians are reluctant to help others, a friend of mine who lives in Washinton DC helped her Friend , let's call her Ms F secure a job interview at her office, which pays $50k a year. She also offered Ms F a share of her apartment for $750 (which is half the rent) . All was agreed on, and Ms F came for the interview, got the Job, but never called my friend nor came to see the apartment and eventually insulted my friend ! Ended up saying after all, all she did was send her a link to apply and she wants her to pay half the rent!(My friend has lived inthe flat for 3 yrs O!) Which is not true as my friend spoke to and bothered her senior staff severally on Ms F's behalf. Oh and Ms F was in Nigeria when all these negotiations on her behalf were going on ! This is someone who was lamenting about NO Job, no money to pay bills etc! So you see sometimes Ppl don't want to help because they don't want wahalla!

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by mctowel01: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Problems with this thread are:

1) Where exactly is abroad? how will some educated fellas still be using the word "abroad" when different countries have different immigration policies and different economic systems.

2) Are you discouraging illegal or legal migration? I don't think any right thinking fellow could still be considering staying in a foreign developed country illegally. This is 2017, immigration is being tightened to make it difficult for people like you. Why sign your death warrant?

3) So much subjective and oscillating opinions on this thread, depicting the worst cases of the two sides of the coin. A wise man will compare the two, look at his current situation and make a decision. But remember this is life we are talking about. Risks abound in anything we want to do. We can all predict on probability, and if it is not 100%, you still have the possibility of being at the negative end of the spectrum.

4) We all want different things out of life. Not everyone is comfortable, being wealthy in a dilapidated system, where many people around you are in poverty and penury. I know some of you can be so insensitive and self centered to it, others are not. Many here like the spotlight they already have here. For instance, a millionaire in Nigeria who gives someone N500 to wash his car, be a manservant for a day while collecting praises along will definitely advise against leaving. The question is, does the manservant like to stay?

5) Many of you think Abroad is US and UK and base the points from it. I ll only smile at your ignorance as you don't know opportunities which lie in many other places.

13 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by mctowel01: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
poshestmina:
Brother ke? i'm ur sister oh .lol! i just pray to be so rich that the only time i travel out is for shopping and vacations .I won't go and start washing corpse or washing gutters .people that made their money here in Naija no get 2 heads .
Too bad you only know and associate yourself with those or stories of those washing gutters there, hence your reasoning is skewed. Time you meet those doing very well in their various careers, you will then have a different mindset. Hope your prayers come true.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by amii131(f): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=mctowel01 post=56053748]
Too bad you only know and associate yourself with those or stories of those washing gutters there, hence your reasoning is skewed. Time you meet those doing very well in their various careers, you will then have a different mindset. Hope your prayers come true.[/quote

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2017
mctowel01:

Had to quote this. Bro, nobody owes you anything. You sound too entitled. I m sure you ve not read the deep details and realities of the plan you are about to take. People like you just yap most time of what you in truth, know nothing about. If she is not being clear with you, then it means she understands that the plan isn't too good, maybe from experience. When kids fail to follow parents instructions, and realize their mistakes, the parents take the full responsibility. Now as an adult, she doesn't want to be responsible for the events of the choice you make. If you go ahead and things become ugly or sour, your dimwit sense of entitlement will still push you to be more of a burden to your aunt, expecting a solution, like you weren't warned. And if she distances herself, you will still go about yapping how she doesn't care.
Grow up man

Great post.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2017
mctowel01:

Too bad you only know and associate yourself with those or stories of those washing gutters there, hence your reasoning is skewed. Time you meet those doing very well in their various careers, you will then have a different mindset. Hope your prayers come true.

You need to please stop posting sensible comments grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Perotti: 3:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Wow. So much to learn here. Decided to shove sleep side to read all comments. Really epic.
Illegal Immigration=No way/
Best countries to migrate to with right skills IMO;
1. Australia.
2.Canada
3.USA
4.Germany (Language barrier)

Maxwell used to live in Bariga with his parents and four siblings in a tight room some years back. Dad won the visa lottery and they were able to pull strings together to move. Today Maxwell's life has been transformed for good. The Nigerian spirit of hardwork and diligence should not be written off. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2017
mctowel01:

Nigerians all over the world are busy fighting on social media and causing themselves headache just because the Minister of Information said Senegal's Jollof rice is better than Nigeria's. Those people fighting on social media and calling Lai Mohammed names should stop what they are doing and instead question Buhari on why he hasn't given you a medal for the best comment on this thread so far.

I want to be like you when I grow up

EgunMogaji:

You need to please stop posting sensible comments grin

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 30, 2017
mctowel01:
Problems with this thread are:

1) Where exactly is abroad? how will some educated fellas still be using the word "abroad" when different countries have different immigration policies and different economic systems.

2) Are you discouraging illegal or legal migration? I don't think any right thinking fellow could still be considering staying in a foreign developed country illegally. This is 2017, immigration is being tightened to make it difficult for people like you. Why sign your death warrant?

3) So much subjective and oscillating opinions on this thread, depicting the worst cases of the two sides of the coin. A wise man will compare the two, look at his current situation and make a decision. But remember this is life we are talking about. Risks abound in anything we want to do. We can all predict on probability, and if it is not 100%, you still have the possibility of being at the negative end of the spectrum.

4) We all want different things out of life. Not everyone is comfortable, being wealthy in a dilapidated system, where many people around you are in poverty and penury. I know some of you can be so insensitive and self centered to it, others are not. Many here like the spotlight they already have here. For instance, a millionaire in Nigeria who gives someone N500 to wash his car, be a manservant for a day while collecting praises along will definitely advise against leaving. The question is, does the manservant like to stay?

5) Many of you think Abroad is US and UK and base the points from it. I ll only smile at your ignorance as you don't know opportunities which lie in many other places.

YOU AGAIN? where was I when the decision was made to make you as wise as Uncle SOLO in the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AnthonyAk(m): 3:40am On Apr 30, 2017
salford:

Nurses and doctors are different career paths. Failing as a doctor doesnt mean you have a 2nd chance to become a nurse except you are ready to return to college/Uni for another 4 years to obtain a nursing degree.

Electrical Engineering.

Hmm and you couldnt get a job? Strange...
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Seanjay(m): 4:09am On Apr 30, 2017
mctowel01:

Grow up man

you see this is the problem you people have posting to get likes and forget to comment with your sense or brain if you have one, where did you read in my comment where i stated that she must help me and i already wrote it that i was on my processing myself before she returned and said she is going to help, when she knew all along that she is not going to do a jack why telling me to relax that she will take over(why the assurance) she could have left me to keep doing my thing and trying my luck on my own, but you come here and post shi^t talking as if you were the one that promised to help me and to make sh^t worse you said am sounding too entitled and telling me to grow up.. were you there when the whole thing happened?, so why come here spewing sh^t about something you know jack about?... Guy abeg if my earlier post is too hard for you to comprehend please dont quote me again and i never asked for your opinion in the first place or did i direct my comment towards you, i dont like feeling offended or offending anyone and thats why am always diplomatic in my comments on here i dont exchange words with people so please stay off my mention, you dont know me and i dont know you, and you sounds too childish to me... and yapping sh^t you know nothing about... and please dont quote me again lets both be civil and respect each other..

Now i know why you just limp without looking cause you didnt see my first comments... and is not you that i even quote is Ralphlauren you just jumped into the conversation.. just for likes sake

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2017
odimbannamdi:

You sound like u have been in the diaspora for donkey years

Elephant years even. Education alone took donkey years. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.