Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (6139 Views)

Nigerian Gals Are D Best Thing Dat Can Happen To Any Man. / This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
This is so stupid cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
but funny too now
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
at whose expense you meanies cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
It does continue to worsen.  When we have a culture that proudly glorifies sexism by advertising derogatory slurs like b^tches and hos,  brainwashing girls to mistake those terms for sexual desirability.

This world is sadly an explicitly patriarchal institution, founded upon denying the equity and humanity of women.

SMH   sad
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
of course the women grin, it is hilarious seeing them scuttling around like little ants. I doubt most of them have real self-esteem offline because they seem to take this personally. While others give the appropriate response. If bk_bay99 was really african american, and said this offline I would beat him up personally grin

Some of us are just jokers, why do online jokes really matter?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
It does continue to worsen. When we have a culture that proudly glorifies sexism by advertising derogatory slurs like b^tches and hos, brainwashing girls to mistake those terms for sexual desirability.

This world is sadly an explicitly patriarchal institution, founded upon denying the equity and humanity of women.

Yes that is why I decided to study feminism and women studies intensively. Not just because of the ridiculously hot and brainless girls who take these classes.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Yes that is why I decided to study feminism and women studies intensively. Not just because of the ridiculously hot and brainless girls who take these classes.

LOL
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

of course the women grin, it is hilarious seeing them scuttling around like little ants. I doubt most of them have real self-esteem offline because they seem to take this personally. While others give the appropriate response. If bk_bay99 was really african american, and said this offline I would beat him up personally grin

You can't just assume that all will take things like this as a joke, then again, t.it for tat, men will insult women, vice versa, we still love other  cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
Sigh! Men have ruined life.

One thing of note,
B*tch, like nigga, is now being romanticized on TV. Now you got females joyfully calling each other b**ches.
What a shame cry
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Princek12(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
Stillwater, I now believe you have problems. It is usually women who fall into the category described by the thread who get overly defensive.  What's up with the warfare and personal attacks? I never said all Nigerian women are materialistic hoes; The poster has every right to direct his thread at the specific group of Nigerian women. For all you women talking about if these dudes don't have sisters at home--if my sister were a materialistic hoe, I would call her out.

These bitter feminists just get mad when men condemn a particular behavior that which they dislike. No one is here condemning all Nigerian women, but the point is that it is the duty of everyone to clean up a community; that is, everyone should join hands  to condemn an immoral behavior. If there exists a thread that condemned men who were irresponsible, that is men who don't take care of their family, I would join hands and condemn such men, even if my own  father was among those men. I am a realist, and good is good, while bad is bad. Y'all women can support these materialistic, hoish behavior, but I hope you will speak against it God forbid your daughters wanted to go in that path. I know I would.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
ibkaye:

You can't just assume that all will take things like this as a joke, then again, t.it for tat, men will insult women, vice versa, we still love other  cheesy

aww my bkaye.  love you too.  cry
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Most feminists I've encountered are nazis. I can't sympathize with those ones and their phantasmagorical sexist illusions.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
[b]@op this basically the problem with men mostly in general.
You tend to pretend and when the girl catches u up or act faster then the slanging match,ranting and name calling and abuses begin.
You have to be honest with people and take your time to know people,the girls that u dress differently in clubs for might even be better than those u dress moderately to meet which means you can meet your wife anywhere,there isn't any need to judge people on where u meet them or if you sleep with them on the first night or not.
The reason why naija girls tend to keep a guy waiting for sex is not becos they haven't had sex before it becos when they've had sex with guys,the guys tend to leave them to get married to someone  else.Ofcourse as humans you would be very hurt and used and can't imagine been able to trust,love openly n honestly and the i don't care attitude comes into play which is probably the character of the girls u've been meeting and they feel that even if you leave them for someone else they would think back and feel dat at least they didn't lose total and u wasted has much time and money on them.
Basically,if u don't label a woman and u're really open towards people regardless of what their past is and u're willing to take your time with any girl regardless of what she ask or not.Every girl just want security and to feel love and protected by their man not used.
If a girl ask you for money you can politely decline and give her whenever you feel like it,nobody is holding a gun to your head and with time u would get to know the person.
Am sure you would have a great personality as everybody has got great character about them but at the same time a girl would probably curse u about what u've done and some might probably want to die before they would date you again.
I think i write from experience as you meet a lot of lying men and if u chase a girl without sex for like 6 month,if u're not really interested am sure u will feel it's a waste of time on her and leave her alone or if you spending on her and you know is basically so u can sleep wih her with no commitment,no guy wants to spend of a girl dat they don't want to marry.
You're expecting 2 much 2 sonn from people that have been hurt and trampled upon by your species(men).
[/b]

I agree with all u say but i'll tell u this, i still stand on my words that most Nigerian girls here are a bunch of golddigging hos. lemme give u an example. theres this gal I met last year. off the back i was attracted to her. she felt I wasnt serious becus I never ran around her like everyone else (her family is very well known); little did she know that the reason I took my time with her was (not only becus I travel alot) but also becus I could envision myself being in a longterm relationship with her.  She seemed God-fearing and had her head on her shoulders.  I never pressured her for se.xx, and didnt disrespect her in anyway. I even hid my 'other side' from her (so much so that this gal told me once that 'for an akata ure kinda soft'.lol)We never got to see much but, we talked on the phone a lot. I swear, give this gal two weeks between every convo, even with all the money her pops got, she'll beg for something!!! Clothes, Shoes, phone bill, plane tickets ect. When I'm around, I'll invite her out: cus I sincerely enjoy her company (she's smart and fun to talk to), but then she's just the worst. For some crazy reason, I ran into like a couple  Nigerian gals like that last year, so what I did  was I had se.zx with them quick and kicked them to the curb once/before they got into begging mode!!! Thats not to say there aint good ones among ya'll its just that, and this is my opinion, GOOD NIGERIAN GALS IN NEW YORK, CHI TOWN, LA, BOSTON, DETROIT, TORONTO, MONTREAL AND ANY OTHER BIG CITY ARE RARER THAN A MAMMOTH IN MID-TOWN MANHATTAN!!!!. My daughter's mother is half Nigerian and she's the best. We havent been together for a minute but no one will hear me say nothn bad about her cus she's just a sweetheart. I figured most other NIgerian gals would be the same; no game!!!

I could easily have had se.zx with this broad, but I Know that once I hit it I will bounce and not call her again cus all her bad attitude will keep reverberating in my head!!! remember what I said, it doesnt matter to me if we have se.gx the same day its how we relate later that matters. This particular broad, I'm still keepn her around to see if change will come to her soon but its not seeming like it.

tpia.:

he said the naija girls also dont give it up on the first date. They do so later but then they're either too active or not active enough, according to him.

He didnt only mention the money issue, which in any case is a cultural thing.

many Nigerian girls with good jobs dont even do that btw.

So it really does depend on the kind of people you meet.

thats not what i said, i didnt complain bout them being " active" or not i said they pretend to be holy, dont give it up on the first date then sleep with the whole town afterwards.

as per your claim that Nigerian gals with jobs dont "do that" I'll tell you that thats what i thot too!!! All the gals I'm talking about all have jobs, good ones, but they're still on some skankish behavior ish!!!

SEFAGO:

U'd have to be at least 6'5 , 280lbs minimum to want to beat up on this 6'3 224 lbs (all muscle) gym rat. wanna go?!!??! wink
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by londoner: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
To be perfectly honest, I find Nigerian culture generally puts too much enthasis on money. Some women act is if thats all they want, and some men act as if thats all they can offer. its not uncommon for Nigerian men to say "Let me take care of you" as part of their chat up line. Its a cultural "understanding" so to speak.

Usually, if a woman has her expenses covered, money will not entice her, except for the knowledge that you can take care of yourself and therefore will not burden her.
I personally find flashy men a turn off.

If a Naija girl is easy, she may not be comfortable in that role enough to let it show from the beginning, so they hide it. AA girls come from a culture where a woman can have sex just because she wants it and it means she is mature and knows what she wants. Nigerian culture still doesn't accept that for Nigerian women. AA girls have had a head start in their society in terms of womens rights. Nigerian culture often puts a tremendous pressure on women to be all things at once. A Nigerian girl who is known to be easy can lose friends and be avoided by those in her community. There also is alot of secrecy and surface performance from both men and women.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

Stillwater, I now believe you have problems. It is usually women who fall into the category described by the thread who get overly defensive.  What's up with the warfare and personal attacks? I never said all Nigerian women are materialistic hoes; The poster has every right to direct his thread at the specific group of Nigerian women. For all you women talking about if these dudes don't have sisters at home--if my sister were a materialistic hoe, I would call her out.

These bitter feminists just get mad when men condemn a particular behavior that which they dislike. No one is here condemning all Nigerian women, but the point is that it is the duty of everyone to clean up a community; that is, everyone should join hands  to condemn an immoral behavior. If there exists a thread that condemned men who were irresponsible, that is men who don't take care of their family, I would join hands and condemn such men, even if my own  father was among those men. I am a realist, and good is good, while bad is bad. Y'all women can support these materialistic, hoish behavior, but I hope you will speak against it God forbid your daughters wanted to go in that path. I know I would.

FYI, if I were a Naija ho, I would bluntly tell it to your face!!! I do not fear anybody neither do I need your approval.
Is this really about condemning a particular behaviour but rather blacklisting Nigerian girls in comparison to others? Were you condemning a behaviour when you categorically called us the least easy on the eye species of females on that Nigerian girls are wowor thread? Ohhh, we also get blamed for being 'ugly', something we have no control over? Can you boast of ever saying anything positive where Nigerian women are concerned since your stay on NL? I hope you can take this as a joke and not take this personal , since having a different opinion of things means you are what the topic of discussion is. Please let us stop the deceit. From past threads and this latest one, let me help you say it loud and clear with no iota of pretence, Nigerian girls suck!!! Q.E.D!!!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
londoner:

To be perfectly honest, I find Nigerian culture generally puts too much enthasis on money. Some women act is if thats all they want, and some men act as if thats all they can offer. its not uncommon for Nigerian men to say "Let me take care of you" as part of their chat up line.

Usually, if a woman has her expenses covered, money will not entice her, except for the knowledge that you can take care of yourself and therefore will not burden her.
I personally find flashy men a turn off.

You are right there,but those Nigerians who live beyond borders should emulate how others de-emphasize money.

To see a girl who has spent 5years in the US or UK,still think all a man is worth is the amount he is willing to spend on her,is condemnable.Dont U agree?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ still water, Im tryn to get where the tantrum is coming from, aint nobody called YOU a ho!!!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@ still water, Im tryn to get where the tantrum is coming from, aint nobody called YOU a ho!!!

Didn't you people conclude that since I have a different opinion it means I'm a Naija ho? Abi do you want me retrieve your quotes?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by londoner: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
MrPrsdent:

You are right there,but those Nigerians who live beyond borders should emulate how others de-emphasize money.

To see a girl who has spent 5years in the US or UK,still think all a man is worth is the amount he is willing to spend on her,is condemnable.Dont U agree?

Five years in a new culture would not even address over twenty years or so of money worship, lol
There are people who have lived outside Nigeria for years and will still evaluate someone by how much they earn. thats both yound and old.

I would not say people in the west de-emphasize money per se, but the route to money is different, not through someone else's pocket. Unless you are talking about the western girls who deliberately go around entertainers/sportsmen etc for their money and they do also exist.
I dont necessarily think anything is wrong in a relationship so long as those involved are happy with it, and its legal, lol
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by chika98: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
Everyday we have new bashing threads all over. Don't you lot ever get tired of being redundant?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Princek12(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
stillwater:

FYI, if I were a Naija ho, I would bluntly tell it to your face!!! I do not fear anybody neither do I need your approval.
Is this really about condemning a particular behaviour but rather blacklisting Nigerian girls in comparison to others? Were you condemning a behaviour when you categorically called us the least easy on the eye species of females on that Nigerian girls are wowor thread? Ohhh, we also get blamed for being 'ugly', something we have no control over? Can you boast of ever saying anything positive where Nigerian women are concerned since your stay on NL? I hope you can take this as a joke and not take this personal , since having a different opinion of things means you are what the topic of discussion is. Please let us stop the deceit. From past threads and this latest one, let me help you say it loud and clear with no iota of pretence, Nigerian girls suck!!! Q.E.D!!!

This thread is about condemning a particular behavior. Regarding the worwor thread, as a matter of opinion, I did say a lot of Naija girls are worwor, and that by no means I am passing blame on Naija women for being ugly. I did also say that Ibo girls are generally fine, so how does that mean that I condemned every Naija girl. Get a life! You probably fall in category of worwor chicks, since those are the ones who usually get defensive and are ready to throw a tantrum at the slightest mention of worwor. The real, fine-arse, Naija chicks who read will relate and know what I'm saying, while the worwor, flat-arse ones like you will get defensive and attack every guy who opines about worwor, ugly and local Naija chicks on this thread. No wonder you will never, ever show your picture.[quote][/quote]
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
londoner:

Five years in a new culture would not even address over twenty years or so of money worship, lol
There are people who have lived outside Nigeria for years and will still evaluate someone by how much they earn. thats both yound and old.

I would not say people in the west de-emphasize money per se, but the route to money is different, not through someone else's pocket. Unless you are talking about the western girls who deliberately go around entertainers/sportsmen etc for their money and they do also exist.
I dont necessarily think anything is wrong in a relationship so long as those involved are happy with it, and its legal, lol

this makes sense.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
I did also say[b] that Ibo girls[/b] are generally fine, so how does that mean that I condemned every Naija girl. Get a life!

generalization upon generalization
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
londoner:

I would not say people in the west de-emphasize money per se, but[b] the route to money is different, not through someone else's pocket[/b]. Unless you are talking about the western girls who deliberately go around entertainers/sportsmen etc for their money and they do also exist.

At least,we agree on something grin

They should get off their butt and chase the money themselves grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

This thread is about condemning a particular behavior. Regarding the worwor thread, as a matter of opinion, I did say a lot of Naija girls are worwor, and that by no means I am passing blame on Naija women for being ugly. I did also say that Ibo girls are generally fine, so how does that mean that I condemned every Naija girl. Get a life! You probably fall in category of worwor chicks, since those are the ones who usually get defensive and are ready to throw a tantrum at the slightest mention of worwor. The real, fine-backside, Naija chicks who read will relate and know what I'm saying, while the worwor, flat-backside ones like you will get defensive and attack every guy who opines about worwor, ugly and local Naija chicks on this thread. No wonder you will never, ever show your picture.

I guess I'm entitled to say Naija men wowor. grin
You ridicule yourself. I'm Igbo, so there's a possibility I'm among the generally fine naija babes. Hit your head on the wall!!! grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
You ridicule yourself. I'm Igbo, so there's a possibility I'm among the generally fine naija babes. Hit your head on the wall!!!

naija babes. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fine (Running as fast as it can)
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
Isn't "Ho" Santa's chant?

is this comparison to see which of the two can amass the most gifts undecided
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
I can't believe we are allowing a rejected Nigerian wannabe to bash our lovely Naija women. shocked shocked

What happened? I thought this new year we'd all be more lovey dovey? cry
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

naija babes. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fine (Running as fast as it can)

Continue running. Hope you fall down and break your teeth. grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
^ no you don't get it. The word Fine is running as fast as it can from the word naija babe. Fine has figured out that it cannot sensibly stay next to naija babe. Its like an oxymoron shocked

Even if i break my teeth, i still go fine pass you as a girl, even without a wig grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Princek12(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
stillwater:

I guess I'm entitled to say Naija men wowor. grin
You ridicule yourself. I'm Igbo, so there's a possibility I'm among the generally fine naija babes. Hit your head on the wall!!! grin grin
You can say whatever you wanna say, your prerogrative. And since you are Ibo, it is possible you are fine, who knows. In Nigeria, most of the Adaeze Igwe look-alike are usually Ibo chicks. I haven't seen your picture, and I am not hitting my head on no wall. If I saw more Nigerian girls who looked like Adaeze Igwe, and even if you yourself saw many Nigerian Nigerian chicks who look like Adaeze Igwe, then I will not be saying Nigerian chicks are worwor. I rarely see them. That is the reason why I said a lot of Naija girlz are worwor.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
michelin89:

I can't believe we are allowing a rejected Nigerian wannabe to bash our lovely Naija women. shocked shocked

What happened? I thought this new year we'd all be more lovey dovey? cry
even lucifer disguises as an angel of love
the endtimes are near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men / My crazy Unclad pics - sure to break rules with this (pics) / Unbelievable: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.