Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (6137 Views)

Nigerian Gals Are D Best Thing Dat Can Happen To Any Man. / This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

You can say whatever you wanna say, your prerogrative. And since you are Ibo, it is possible you are fine, who knows. In Nigeria, most of the Adaeze Igwe look-alike are usually Ibo chicks. I haven't seen your picture, and I am not hitting my head on no wall. If I saw more Nigerian girls who look like Adaeze Igwe, and even if you yourself saw many Nigerian Nigerian chicks who look like Adaeze Igwe, then I will not be saying Nigerian chicks are worwor. I rarely see them. That is the reason why I said a lot of Naija girlz are worwor.

Please we don't have to be like Adaeze to be beautiful. There are beautiful women from every tribe in Nigeria with their unique looks. Enough with the stereotypes. This is 2010. cool
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
H2O2:

even lucifer disguises as an angel of love
the endtimes are near

I am offended you contextualized me in Christianity! angry angry
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
^ contextualized  grin, intelligent naija girls plenty
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ no you don't get it. The word Fine is running as fast as it can from the word naija babe. Fine has figured out that it cannot sensibly stay next to naija babe. Its like an oxymoron shocked

Even if i break my teeth, i still go fine pass you as a girl, even without a wig grin

Hehehe!!! Post your picture and prove me wrong.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ contextualized  grin, intelligent naija girls plenty

Ok lecturer! tongue
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2010

Hehehe!!! Post your picture and prove me wrong.

So that you can start sending me messages- i know you girls, u don flood my mailbox finish, last time I put my photo up- my google email account reached his limit cool

Never again
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by chika98: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

So that you can start sending me messages- i know you girls, u don flood my mailbox finish, last time I put my photo up- my google email account reached his limit cool

Never again

Buhahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sure!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by beejaei: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
@poster

I have not seen nigerian girls like the ones you mentioned, but then the ones I have seen can help me postulate that more likely, than not, you are correct. They are the ugliest leeches ever to pass this earth.

And folks like stillwater and michelin89 will always defend the indefensible because they may just be that themselves.

@Princek12

You sir, are an oasis in this intellectual desert called nairaland. I appreciate the thoughtfulness and reasoning behind your replies. I only hope dimwits like stillwater and michelin89 can learn from you.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by honeyguy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
9ja gurls make me laugh lol
newayz il rather marry a pig than marry a 9ja gurls with all their make-ups. they look innocent and tell all sort of lies to make them look good. NO doubt they are very educated, good mothers and good cooks but ugly, syck in bed, lie too much about their past, always nagging and all about money. Imagine the first 9ja gurl that forced herself on me slept with 3 of my friends and always asking for money.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by chika98: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeyguy:

9ja gurls make me laugh lol
newayz il rather marry a pig than marry a 9ja gurls with all their make-ups. they look innocent and tell all sort of lies to make them look good. NO doubt they are very educated, good mothers and good cooks but ugly, syck in bed, lie too much about their past, always nagging and all about money. Imagine the first 9ja gurl that forced herself on me slept with 3 of my friends and always asking for money.

LOL Seriously slap yourself! Does this response make any sense to you? It isn't by force to contribute
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by TOPE20001(f): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
chika98:

LOL Seriously slap yourself! Does this response make any sense to you? It isn't by force to contribute

Tee hee hee cheesy
It seems dis nu yr some ppl are just getting more stupid undecided
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2010
Still Water is hot chicka like every Naija girls on this forum! cool
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2010
Still Water is hot chicka like every Naija girls on this forum!

generalization upon generalization
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

generalization upon generalization

Check out Tope, Missy B, Thoniaslim, Toyosi. . .just to name a few. kiss
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

Never again

When did you put your photo up? I thought you said in beejaei's thread you're not here to impress Nairalanders that's why you don't believe in posting pictures? What happened then? Were you trying to impress us then? undecided
Post your picture and let me see the hunk no girl can resist. Is that too much to ask a supposedly fine boy no pimple boy like you? grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

Check out Tope, Missy B, Thoniaslim, Toyosi. . .just to name a few. kiss
2/200000 = 5*10^-6

not a good percentage to be proud of angry
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2010
H2O2:

2/200000 = 5*10^-6

not a good percentage to be proud of angry

I said to mention a few!!!! grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 12:22am On Jan 07, 2010
i'm afraid they said we only have a few.
mitchel prove them wrong. throw on a bikini and slap it on your profile.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2010
H2O2:

i'm afraid they said we only have a few.
mitchel prove them wrong. throw on a bikini and slap it on your profile.

wink Those who know me can testify I am hot in bikinis!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by eldee(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

Stillwater is NL's only certified hottie  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by TOPE20001(f): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2010
eldee:

she still wont date u tongue grin

@peroxide
There are lot of pretty babes on NL but most of them dont have their pics on their profile.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2010
beejaei:

@poster

I have not seen nigerian girls like the ones you mentioned, but then the ones I have seen can help me postulate that more likely, than not, you are correct. They are the ugliest leeches ever to pass this earth.

And folks like stillwater and michelin89 will always defend the indefensible because they may just be that themselves.

@Princek12

You sir, are an oasis in this intellectual desert called nairaland. I appreciate the thoughtfulness and reasoning behind your replies. I only hope dimwits like stillwater and michelin89 can learn from you.

Hehehe, so Beejaei is still vexed. grin Didn't you lie you didn't mean to generalize the other time I cautioned you, now you have reverted back to what was really in your mind. Next time come onto me bluntly and pursue your cause till the end. Don't be afraid next time and change your train of thoughts just not to be bashed, ok? cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@peroxide
There are lot of pretty babes on NL but most of them dont have their pics on their profile.
Same with the guys dear.

Methinks we Nigerians are just humble people
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by eldee(m): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I don't want her to date me . . . it's not any fun if I'm not allowed to talk about her long legs and 36DD Bobby Valentinos on NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2010
Check out Tope, Missy B, Thoniaslim, Toyosi. . .just to name a few.

I saw Missy B and thoniaslim- they look like any average Naija girl too. Infact way below what i would get hot and bothered over. Man u guys call that pretty?

Ha, I laugh

I have seen the best naija has to offer and I dont think you guys would be as goodlooking as those girls. Safe to say, y'all are below my level. I like superstar Hot, not local looking gals undecided

Waste of my time angry
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

eldee:

I've seen other girls. I'm not worthy of the crown. tongue
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by chika98: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2010
stillwater:

Awww isn't she humble cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2010
Yes I am. grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2010
do any of the dudes on the thread even look like this guy abi una sha wan run mouth

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by TOPE20001(f): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2010
eldee:

I don't want her to date me . . . it's not any fun if I'm not allowed to talk about her long legs and 36DD Bobby Valentinos on NL cheesy cheesy

Lmao . . . . . grin
pele . . ,  bia stilly give eldee a chance na tongue cheesy

SEFAGO:

I saw Missy B and thoniaslim- they look like any average Naija girl too. Infact way below what i would get hot and bothered over. Man u guys call that pretty?

Ha, I laugh

I have seen the best naija has to offer and I dont think you guys would be as goodlooking as those girls. Safe to say, y'all are below my level. I like superstar Hot, not local looking gals undecided

Waste of my time angry

PLS PLS . . . i take God beg u
Go and date whoever u want and leave us naija babes alone . . .ok? Good cheesy
e no go better for the person that tells u to date a naija babe again. wink go and look for your hot babe
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by eldee(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2010
stillwater:

Hehehe . . .that's really funny, are you the female version of Chris Rock?? grin cheesy cheesy
Sense of humour . . . tick tongue tongue
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2010

PLS PLS . . . i take God beg u
Go and date whoever u want and leave us naija babes alone . . .ok? Good
e no go better for the person that tells u to date a naija babe again.  go and look for your hot babe

LOL, why are u worried, I saw ugly and called it ugly. Abeg stop the fake sarcasm- those girls wouldn't be worth my time.

do any of the dudes on the thread even look like this guy abi una sha wan run mouth

I doubt it- but lets be sincere, this guy would never even consider dating you. Bad example, bring Dbanj grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? / What Makes A Man Attractive To You? / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.