Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (6126 Views)

Nigerian Gals Are D Best Thing Dat Can Happen To Any Man. / This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by TOPE20001(f): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, why are u worried, I saw ugly and called it ugly. Abeg stop the fake sarcasm- those girls wouldn't be worth my time.

Worried? grin grin Negro pls
I guess its ok to be honest but at the same time u have to be sensitive towards other ppl's feeling. . . . . every ethnics have got ugly ppl so why make such a big deal outta naija babes ugliness?

Infact post ur pics and lemme see cuz u have no right watsoeva to diss ugly ppl if u aint as cute as boris kodjoe grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2010
I guess its ok to be honest but at the same time u have to be sensitive towards other ppl's feeling. . . . . every ethnics have got ugly ppl so why make such a big deal outta naija babes ugliness?

Infact post your pics and lemme see cuz u have no right watsoeva to diss ugly ppl if u aint as cute as boris kodjoe

For starters I look a bit like wande coal cool. That is the closest person that looks like me. Quote me anywhere. 2) That doesnt prevent me from calling girls ugly since I am fairly confident I can do far better. 3) I am just stating the opinion of five of my nigerian male friends, not my opinion.

How do you expect me to look like Boris Kudjoe- Nigerian sun isn't easy now grin grin grin. I am still trying to match Wande Coal, u want me to skip levels.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2010
And I can abuse anyone I want because of freedom of speech. Post ur own picture- is that you in your profile?

Eeewo i just saw that picture- Na MUGN (Most ugly girl in Nigeria) pageant you should contest in grin, you go win kiya, no competition sef
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2010
U showed us only a small part of ur face- why now? I know if you show us the rest we will vomit, but abeg, at least we will vomit in our houses- show us everything.

Fugly, wowor girl feeling sexy.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by TOPE20001(f): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2010
Buahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . would help collect form for the pageant, i am sure i will win oo and if i do i will split the money witcha. wud ya say? grin cheesy

Fine boys dey talk . . . wande coal lookalike too dey get ideas
Heheheehehehehehehe . . . . i don die ooo grin cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2010
@ Sefago

You are a joke! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2010
Buahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . would help collect form for the pageant, i am sure i will win oo and if i do i will split the money witcha. wud ya say? Grin Cheesy

Yes you will win, especially when you comeout in your swimsuit wear.

Fine boys dey talk . . . wande coal lookalike too dey get ideas
Heheheehehehehehehe . . . . i don die ooo

Whatever, my mummy thinks I am fine grin, so screw y'all. Freedom of speech.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by TOPE20001(f): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

Yes you will win, especially when you comeout in your swimsuit wear.

The swimsuit na die . . . . gba
if i shud comeout in my swimsuit . . , na ambulance go carry the judges comot. u want try am grin

Whatever, my mummy thinks I am fine grin, so screw y'all. Freedom of speech.

Monkey e no fine but hin mama like am . . . i feel u jare grin
freedom of speech too so screw ya tongue
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by skittles18(f): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2010
i think african american girls are bigger ho's all my friends slept with more than 50 guys and i'm still a virgin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2010
skittles18:

i think african american girls are bigger ho's all my friends slept with more than 50 guys and i'm still a virgin
shocked shocked

so " show me your friends and i'll show you who you are " doesn't apply to you not bad
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 07, 2010
sefago can you comment on this plz:

I hammered my fiance's sister by mistake

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-136665.0.html
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Approved1(f): 3:28am On Jan 07, 2010
@Topic: Naija men ofcourse!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by chiogo(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Approved1:

@Topic: Naija men ofcourse!
Best response so far!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Abekeade08(f): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
I already know the answer to this but I'll give everyone a chance to state their own views. As much as I like Nigerian gals I find that they are a bunch of golddigging pretenders! I don't understand why they lie so much! Then you hear them sayn latinas and AAs r hos, when infact they are the bigger hos! They pretend by not giving it up on the first nite, thinkn that'll make them look good, when they give it up ure swimming in the atlantic ocean, she's laying there like a corpse (cus her se.x game is wack) and u'll later find out she done slept with 3 of your manz! And what is it with them always begging for money? The AAs and latinas don't put us thru this and yet yall claim a moral superiority over them?!? True you guys are usually more educated, but your pretentious attitude stinks. I know I'll be labelled all sorts for this, but let someone tell me I'm lying. Nigerian gals, step your gaMe up and don't beg so Much!!!

@bk bayee

Ah Bk you don dissapoint me sha. Being that I have not been on NL long, I thought you were a girl cos of the picture on your profile.

Anyway back to topic. Because of our culture where our men are supposed to take care of us, a lot of girls leave Naija with that sense of entitlement. I myself, I am an independent woman, I pay my bills and care for myself. I don't ask men for nada.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abekeade, thats not my pic. Thats my em, um , um. Anyways, most Nigerian chics I find here in NY are kinda skanky, and always on some hoish Ish, always begging, begging, begging, then sleeping with multiple dudes!!! Hey, I'm feeling your body. What part of NY u in? If u aint a begging golddigger as u claim, hit me up!! wink
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Abekeade, thats not my pic. Thats my em, um , um. Anyways, most Nigerian chics I find here in NY are kinda skanky, and always on some hoish Ish, always begging, begging, begging, then sleeping with multiple dudes!!! Hey, I'm feeling your body. What part of NY u in? If u aint a begging golddigger as u claim, hit me up!!
I don't get it, you go on and complain about how much nigerian girls et al are hoes etc etc and then chat up a girl using the line 'Hey, I'm feeling your body'.

No offence intended, I just don't get it.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Moyola(f): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
B u s t e d! hehe!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Abekeade08(f): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2010
Abekeade, thats not my pic. Thats my em, um , um. Anyways, most Nigerian chics I find here in NY are kinda skanky, and always on some hoish Ish, always begging, begging, begging, then sleeping with multiple dudes!!! Hey, I'm feeling your body. What part of NY u in? If u aint a begging golddigger as u claim, hit me up!!  

@bk bayee

Thanks for the offer, but i didn't come to NL to meet men.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2010
hypocrite.
if you're putting yourself out there tryna get a girl, what do you expect? do you really expect to find any sensible girls in the areas you go looking for your one night stands? keep showing your bling and what other stuff you have, and expect to attract the wrong girls, simple. i don't see how that translates to all nigerian girls forming and blah blah blah.
to even say that, you're such a ho yourself!! going to the club looking for the cheapest girls to go home to sleep with and the next day wanna run your mouth. no wonder your a baby's daddy, couldn't keep your shizz in your pants.
and the title is just plain stoopid. does that even make any sense?
all of this is just getting really old, sigh. . . so redundant.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 2:06am On Jan 10, 2010
^^^^hahahahha, my baby is bizaaaccckkkk^^^^lol. i thot u had gone the way of ur president!!! ok, stupid, are u blind? didnt u see where i said i go to the clubs to pick up the hos then i go on dates with the nigerian gals? damn, babes, dont tell me u that stupid!!! lol. happy new year tho. ho
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2011
lmao @ this ignorant and useless (ancient) thread's title.  grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by MrsChima1(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
Women, you do not need these men for shit. Everything you need is in YOU.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Tosinville(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
D poster might be right in one way or the other, AA are good for gf but they aint good for housewife cos i also dislike having a pretender as a gf. . . . . . Everyone has their own prons and cons, mane.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by MrsChima1(f): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
The white chicks make OPTIMAL wives huh? You don't like Nigerian chicks and you don't like Akata chicks. So what left? White chicks? They don't want you, really.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Tosinville(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2011
^^huh! so its only nigerian, AA and white ladies we have all over the globe?¿¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.