Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" (49086 Views)

My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by spartan50(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
God help your children, we don do well too.. N9 curses
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by obafemee80(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Royal curse ko, poor man curse ni grin.

Fabricated story.

2 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by cutedharmee: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:
Bla bla bla sheep, have you any wool sad sad sad
yes sir yes sir, three bags full

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by darlenese(f): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
What if we use condom grin

The condom will inherit the curse and BURST ! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Soljaboi44(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
That's what is called ''topology'' curse in computer language
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Homers123(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
I heard it's a taboo to share a woman/women with a king,ki oluwa ma sho awon boiz.
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bullshit!!

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
I need to see that king.
Hmmm Is it what am thinking

3 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Culture things
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Cyriloha(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
idoncare440:
wow! my brother must hear this

hmmmm? this day girls don't fear at all bring it on that's there name
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by darlenese(f): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
cutedharmee:
yes sir yes sir, three bags full

One for your master , one for the dame . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Wapizy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na wa o but tot of reasoning dey the story sha.....come o you know how many person don sleep with embarassed cry
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by crox12: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
if i slap you now, u go get sense.

A Nigerian Twitter user, Dolapo, has taken to the social media platform to share a story of how one of University of Ibadan's best graduating students inherited a royal curse. According to Dolapo, the graduate struggled to get a job even as a cleaner after graduating, and had to fall back to a Prophet, who told him where his problem was coming from.

Dolapo disclosed that the curse was from the guy's ex-girlfriend, who slept with a promiscuous Yoruba King. Here's his story;

"I'm gonna share this story real quick. Y'al should be veeeeeery careful!
So there is this one very brilliant dude. Graduated at UI top 5% of his class and struggled to get even a job as a cleaner.

After 5 years he went to see a prophet who told him he is carrying a 'royal' curse. Dude is not even royalty so he was confused.
They later found out his ex gf slept with a yahoo boy . But the curse wasn't from him. It was from a runs girl the yahoo boy slept with.

So apparently the runs girl slept with a very promiscuous Yoruba king. And each time this girls sleep with the king, they leave with sumtin.

Sleeping with young girls gives the king some sort of power. And anybody that sleeps with them carries that same curse. Keeps spreading.
So many people are struggling in life and don't know where it's coming from. Make God just dey protect us oooo."

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by wacoj(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Afonjas sabi tell nonsense tales

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Kaimallamm: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by georginho10(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
plz what is the title of this story?

oyah come and beat me am in my house ;Dplz what is the title of this story?

oyah come and beat me am in my house
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Cyriloha(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
menh it very much alarming these days most girls don't send at all

they just be like bring it on.
my junior 22 approached a girl of 18 and the girl told him I don't deal with guy under 28 years
18 years oo
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Chuksemi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
So the Yahoo boy is not progressing again?
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Globalmoney: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
You try!!!! E patewo funnnnn.

2 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Liesssssssss
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by enomakos(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
Story
it is true
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by GeneralOjukwu: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Likely a fake story... But i have heard such stories laced with superstition.

There was a Yoruba trader who noticed an overwhelming boom in his trade. He did spiritual consultations and was told it was on Igbo / Ebira (can't remember) girl he was banging in his shop that was responsible for it. Her CHI was strong and positive.

If he had no concrete plans for the girl, the guy should stop banging her. He refused to listen and the tide changed completely till he lost everything swiftly cry cry cry

Maybe it was a fake story...was interesting to hear anyways!

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Wolfbrother(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Which kin stupid story be this one? , tis is why i hate facebook
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by maysimsimple(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Heard of it before also...

ote author=SafeDavid post=55998746]It might be true. Someone also told me something similar to that.
Women who a king sleeps with shouldnt be slept with by another man.
Could be superstitious but then no one would want to be a victim.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by sharpman1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
ebusfav:
A Nigerian Twitter user, Dolapo, has taken to the social media platform to share a story of how one of University of Ibadan's best graduating students inherited a royal curse. According to Dolapo, the graduate struggled to get a job even as a cleaner after graduating, and had to fall back to a Prophet, who told him where his problem was coming from.

Dolapo disclosed that the curse was from the guy's ex-girlfriend, who slept with a promiscuous Yoruba King. Here's his story;

"I'm gonna share this story real quick. Y'al should be veeeeeery careful!
So there is this one very brilliant dude. Graduated at UI top 5% of his class and struggled to get even a job as a cleaner.

After 5 years he went to see a prophet who told him he is carrying a 'royal' curse. Dude is not even royalty so he was confused.
They later found out his ex gf slept with a yahoo boy . But the curse wasn't from him. It was from a runs girl the yahoo boy slept with.

So apparently the runs girl slept with a very promiscuous Yoruba king. And each time this girls sleep with the king, they leave with sumtin.

Sleeping with young girls gives the king some sort of power. And anybody that sleeps with them carries that same curse. Keeps spreading.
So many people are struggling in life and don't know where it's coming from. Make God just dey protect us oooo."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/heres-how-university-of-ibadan-best.html

Absolute nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by hmbassey1960(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
I need to see that king.
pls maman and what will u do.i hope say no be wetin dey my mind
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by dubylee: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
that's true there is a spirit that transfers after sex.
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by DollarAngel(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Beware of Girls, they are one of the most powerful creature we have

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Jabioro: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
I told my children sometimes ago that I have a four legs foul in our family poultry farm, just to keep them away whenever chance arise for all to be at farm, then they were in toddlers age. Do you know up till tomorrow they were still asking me about the four legged foul? ..The prophet is a liar like me..
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ElsonMorali: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Graduated at U.I top 5% of his class

How is that
the best graduating student of the university.

Trash!

Next time you want to formulate a fictitious story and pass it off as real, make sure it is consistent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.