Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" (49085 Views)

My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by 6ixero: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
What if we use condom grin

Lol.. Cos d curse dey sound like virus o
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Choise(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Op!!!

I'm a little busy at the moment....

Just call yourself a liar for me shocked

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

those fetish lot and their c0ckblocking jazz
some crazy yooba-type shyt to put an Antivirus Firewall on certain pvssays rendering them as proprietary as shyt
I can see thru dat smokescreen but still aint gonna try it though
dunt wanna feel the urge to wanna take a swim each time i drive across the 3rd Mainland bridge shocked
That's what u get when u slam a pvnny that's contacted the LagoonPvssayVirus
grin grin you for try am na. The person wey tell me na from a royal family so i kind of believe am.But who knows ki onikaluku sha so ori ara e.

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by IdeyFindWife: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Henryyy:

grin grin you for try am na. The person wey tell me na from a royal family so i kind of believe am.But who knows ki onikaluku sha so ori ara e.

Fire! Ahhh, try wetin shocked??
I cover my c0ck wiv da blud of Bubu grin cheesy!
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Fire! Ahhh, try wetin shocked??
I cover my c0ck wiv da blud of Bubu grin cheesy!
grin grin
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Elle277(f): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Word! Some will call it a lie and continue sleeping around..
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Laple0541(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dumb post
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Damseldammie(f): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm... múlè,òjé mafésè gúngò
kíbè máàjè... ókólé alábará sí màrínà ó mìtìtì.

Yeah! back to the deal,being a king sleeping with olosho doesn't have a negative implication (though I'm not encouraging our slay whatever to be sleeping around or with baba alaye oh) but said curse can only affect a legimate wife to the king. Because whoever the king has laid on, no one born of a man will ever meet with the person; I know it to be a taboo
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
If things were working as they should in this country, people wouldn't struggle to get jobs, even royal curse carriers, rubbish!

The thousands of other graduates with good grades who are jobless out here, which curse are they carrying? Africa my Africa!

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by kayceeD2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
Do condom reflect gun shot
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
idoncare440:
wow! my brother must hear this
hahahahah, does he also has a runs girl?
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmmm nawa o, does that mean that the first class guy also slept with that his girl friend?
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by DJInfluence: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bull ...........
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ladybig(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
two minute enjoyingment everlasting wahala
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ponti93(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stories dat touch from a true life angle... Plz nxt post... D op wrote op
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by bolrew: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
If you like use sack bag
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol! useless acclaimed men of God pedalling fictitious literatures of how a tortoise swallowed a lion!
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ghettochild(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
chipappii must see this o
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Chipappii(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
ghettochild:
chipappii must see this o

Lol. grin
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Justiceleague1: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
jack sparrow cheesy
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by royalty18: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bahddo:
hmmm... what's the difference between the soul and spirit? And how is it a person IS spirit and also HAS a spirit that is the leader and that can leave, causing him (who is actually a spirit) to be no more?
The soul is the seat of man's will, emotions and reasoning. What makes you different from me (naturally) is the training of our soul! You communicate with the intellectual realm through your soul. You communicate with the spirit realm through your spirit and you communicate with the physical realm through your body!!!
When a man gets born again by accepting and confessing Jesus as His Personal Lord and Saviour, his spirit is quickened and renewed! Remember, before Adam and Eve fell, Adam communicated freely with God but after sinning, they were cut off, dead spiritually, could not access God again.
So, everyone born of a man and woman is a sinner by nature, not by actions! So when a man becomes born again, Christ restores him back to that original divine purpose of God: to fellowship with man! Christ came to restore men to God!

God designed your spirit to be the leader! This is because it is only your spirit that can transact in the spirit realm! You will notice that even someone that still has the unregenerated spirit can sometimes pick signals of occurrences in the spirit. Your friend suddenly comes to your mind and like a ray of light, that same friend calls you in that instant! Has it happened to you before?? That's your spirit trying to lead you!
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Missmossy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nawa ooo this is serious undecided
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Appareil(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Defaramade:
All these Twitter lie lie stories sha
Be careful.it is certainly true
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Bahddo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
royalty18:

The soul is the seat of man's will, emotions and reasoning. What makes you different from me (naturally) is the training of our soul! You communicate with the intellectual realm through your soul. You communicate with the spirit realm through your spirit and you communicate with the physical realm through your body!!!
When a man gets born again by accepting and confessing Jesus as His Personal Lord and Saviour, his spirit is quickened and renewed! Remember, before Adam and Eve fell, Adam communicated freely with God but after sinning, they were cut off, dead spiritually, could not access God again.
So, everyone born of a man and woman is a sinner by nature, not by actions! So when a man becomes born again, Christ restores him back to that original divine purpose of God: to fellowship with man! Christ came to restore men to God!

God designed your spirit to be the leader! This is because it is only your spirit that can transact in the spirit realm! You will notice that even someone that still has the unregenerated spirit can sometimes pick signals of occurrences in the spirit. Your friend suddenly comes to your mind and like a ray of light, that same friend calls you in that instant! Has it happened to you before?? That's your spirit trying to lead you!
you are jumping here and there without answering the real question. IS man a spirit or he HAS a spirit?
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by sharpwriter(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Well, it may be true... because I remembered the all churches fire conference held in our university in 2007, there were many deliverances and I remembered that my hostel mate which was closer to the front seat and also an active member in church activities told me of a girl that was delivered from only God knows what...it was revealed that she got her problems when she was disvirgined in a king's palace( whether it was done by the king or someone else, I dont know). So, i cant rule this out as a lie...it might be true. May God just continue to save us. WATCH AND PRAY.
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Owiii:

Condoms cannot prevent demons bro
liar even demons tolded me that dey fear condoms pass anything
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by dollarlander: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
SafeDavid:
It might be true. Someone also told me something similar to that.
Women who a king sleeps with shouldnt be slept with by another man.
Could be superstitious but then no one would want to be a victim.

You are not far from the truth.

MKO Kasimaawo Olawale Abiola, the acclaimed winner of June 12 1992 election, took a very beautiful wife of Owa Obokun Adimula of Ijesha land. Many years later he contested for Nigeria presidency, see how he ended his life.
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
SafeDavid:
It might be true. Someone also told me something similar to that.
Women who a king sleeps with shouldnt be slept with by another man.
Could be superstitious but then no one would want to be a victim.
Abeg

why did d curse not affect his grade?
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by SafeDavid(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
pesinfada:
Abeg

why did d curse not affect his grade?
Honestly, I don't know o!

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by jojothaiv(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Owiii:
Condoms cannot prevent demons bro
As my enlightened folks on Nairaland would have it

"Demons don't exist"

Sips fura and walk away!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.