Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8193 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lol just ignore dem booo
was even regreting why i quote back

thanks alot.. Lol yes, ill study

goodnight bae..i gota crash now
Lol...sweetdrmz hun. kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
ethene:

pretty refiner pls respond to my post na.
Lol...sorry...u wanna meet me?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:
Lol...sorry...u wanna meet me?
yea! would be very happy if u oblige me.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

I never thought about being hiliarous...u must have opened that ur brown teeth to have thought it wack...

grin?

You try too hard sad
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by stiflerdrug: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:
aii you too cutie kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by stiflerdrug: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:
aii you too cutie kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smart41(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kids...

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sybarite7(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
rotexteymie ROTEXTEYMIE ...my NL crush ,wish to see her someday

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ikombe: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Gracito (too pretty to be dating tongue )

Bumbae1 (she has a body dat can make an athiest believe in God, long enough to say say God damn you sexy ) grin

Amarabae (her pears baby cream is really doing wonders to her skin. You buriful joor kiss )

Refiner (she has that eyes that looks into your destiny tho she is pretty )

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
Bumbae1

SECONDED!!!
Bumbae1....cute,single and searching

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ashewoboy(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner........are you contesting this year?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
I think refiner is worwor and single sad

You no go kii me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Always frustrated cool

Always? E mean say u sef don dey monitor am
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by thesuave10(m): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont know about the ladies..but all the guys on here are ugly smiley

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by kingofcasting(m): 1:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa:
smiley abi o. even the girls too. with their amoeba shape, poorly- bleached skin and stretch-marked bodies. give me a high five.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Sexina851(f): 5:09am On Apr 29, 2017
folarinmiles:
You are all wrong.
Introducing to u, a super ugly vampire with smelly brown teeth Sexina851
She worwor die

LOl. U repeated a sentence for almost a thousand times nd u think u Making sense? Until u go to the hospital and treat ur daftness am not sure if it will ever depart from you,
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smellymouth: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
People wey dey fvck dem dey fvck dem Una dey here dey call names. Smh

Ma niccuh.. cheesy

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Amarabae(f): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2017
ikombe:

Bumbae1 (she has a body dat can make an athiest believe in God, long enough to say say God damn you sexy ) grin

Amarabae (her pears baby cream is really doing wonders to her skin. You buriful joor kiss )

pears baby cream? hahahahahaha, you re funny.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2017
ikombe:

My eyes?...my sexy looking eyes? grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by imma2(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:

Yea u are missing ur brain wink

...anyway goodnight...dont wanna get ban because of u...
Hahaha...afraid of a ban? I can't tell the difference any longer between social media and narcotics . Addictive, I see.
Well, I wasn't trying to start a fight. Just having fun.
My brain dey kampe.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2017
ashewoboy:
refiner........are you contesting this year?
why? undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Maxvasia(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:

Ur gf is not as pretty as i am...deal with it! tongue
I dnt think its the refiner that is on Nairaland that he is talking about grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Maxvasia(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Bad belle tongue
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Draei: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
baby boocheesy
it's been ages, I thought you went on sabbaticalgrin
Lol, naa. been inconsistent online tho,
and also more of a viewer recently tho.
Goodmrninq, & hope you're good?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Omotayor123(f): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Draei:

Lol, naa. been inconsistent online tho,
and also more of a viewer recently tho.
Goodmrninq, & hope you're good?
Nice "seeing" you again!
I'm very good tnx.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2017
ikombe:

Haha well if it will convert you to Christianity all good cheesy wink
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:

My eyes?...my sexy looking eyes? grin
Oya give me ur eye shocked grin
wink
Amarabae can give me the pears baby skin cheesy make we complete package
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by christopheru(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2017
I keep hearing refiner. it's she the only girl here? cc; refiner
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ma niccuh.. cheesy
Alagaaaaaa! Ain't talking bout man on the chair. Tuele boss

No be so the thing be boss?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smellymouth: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Alagaaaaaa! Ain't talking bout man on the chair. Tuele boss

No be so the thing be boss?

Abami Eda, since the days of Jhon the baptist , naso the thing be jare..

Dem wan dey mention monikers when u don slay or crushing heavily on you. cheesy

Badoo Gee Eva liveth..
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by rotexteymie(f): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
sybarite7:
rotexteymie ROTEXTEYMIE ...my NL crush ,wish to see her someday
grin cheesy cheesy but I'm not single tongue
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by awoo47: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:

Ur gf is not as pretty as i am...deal with it! tongue
hmmn i giv u 9/10 cool cool

It's a joke o na 4/10 grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / Busty Lady Causes Stir Online With Her Massive Boobs, Fans Go Gaga (photos) / If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.