Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8261 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol I cut am unnoticeably, you no fit know so it won't hurt you grin E still come get another reason wey I tag rola grin
You'd cut it unnoticeably without even putting my trust in you into consideration, ayam hurt already..i wouldn't know why you tagged her unless you tell me.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
You'd cut it unnoticeably without even putting my trust in you into consideration, ayam hurt already..i wouldn't know why you tagged her unless you tell me.
lol I won't tell you, let me see her reply to the tag fess tongue tongue
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Aderola15 undecided undecided come here
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
You love Women! ↪ ask aderola15..it's like the shepherd I asked to watch over my Sheep yaff been cutting it's meat small small embarassed embarassed

He's just pulling your legs, Felixfelicia is a good lad.

Don't get your cute head worried. kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Aderola15 undecided undecided come here

You wee nor stop this rough play of yours abi undecided undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 6:02pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol I won't tell you, let me see her reply to the tag fess tongue tongue
She did already grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2017
Aderola15:

You wee nor stop this rough play of yours abi undecided undecided
what rough play
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
She did already grin
dat aderola sef, e use to chop to her head sometimes lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
Aderola15:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by christopheru(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
good let the argument begin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by christopheru(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2017
Aderola15:

aww

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.