Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8256 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
ya evil, you saw that I purposely not give her a mention, yet you went ahead and mentioned her angry undecided
Gossips!!! tongue
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Lol...u are not serious!

Well...i thought it was only gals that hide their age but i've gat to rethink... undecided

its not about hiding. I no dey into the business of advertizing shocked. na seun matter b dat one. I no want ban abeg cool
based on my previous post, how old do you estimate me to be?

that way we both kill a bird with two stones cheesy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Gossips!!! tongue
who's gossiping Better go before I plank your pangolo head lipsrsealed undecided sad
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

its not about hiding. I no dey into the business of advertizing shocked. na seun matter b dat one. I no want ban abeg cool
based on my previous post, how old do you estimate me to be?

that way we both kill a bird with two stones cheesy

But ur picx is down...so why hidding ur age?...

Lol...lemme guess..26?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
who's gossiping Better go before I plank your pangolo head lipsrsealed undecided sad
my sexy head? grin...ashiri nwoke! tongue
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

my sexy head? grin...ashiri nwoke! tongue
You think I'm a gossiper.. humph. She's on this thread so why would I gossip her? undecided

Besides why did you decide to quote me today? Sheybi you're beefing me ni when I'm yet to know you angry
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
You think I'm a gossiper.. humph. She's on this thread so why would I gossip her? undecided

Besides why did you decide to quote me today? Sheybi you're beefing me ni when I'm yet to know you angry
That's because i mentioned her... tongue

Beefing u?...never knew u are a meat... grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

That's because i mentioned her... tongue

Beefing u?...never knew u are a meat... grin
Dry sense of humour, do you live in the Sahara? undecided
So are you bored today that you entered my mention or your friend/gossip partner isn't online
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Dry sense of humour, do you live in the Sahara? undecided
So are you bored today that you entered my mention or your friend/gossip partner isn't online

Lol...pls try putting ur problems behind u...inugo?...stop being uptight!

Bye.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:
But ur picx is down...so why hidding ur age?...

Never underestimate the power of Big Brother. It knows you more than you. cool

refiner:
Lol...lemme guess..26?
Hmmmm.
Why do I have this feeling that you're purposely guessing wrong so that you can hide your own age from me?
But there is nothing hidden inside the internet that shall not be revealed.

my estimate of your age wasn't that far off the mark. I estimated 22 - 24.
Anyway, let me give you the bush

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Lol...pls try putting ur problems behind u...inugo?...stop being uptight!

Bye.
Now stop using igbo words when addressing me, I don't understand what you meant.

Bye
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Never underestimate the power of Big Brother. It knows you more than you. cool

Hmmmm.
Why do I have this feeling that you're purposely guessing wrong so that you can hide your own age from me?
But there is nothing hidden inside the internet that shall not be revealed.

my estimate of your age wasn't that far off the mark. I estimated 22 - 24.
Anyway, let me give you the bush
Lol...my age is an open secret here in nairaland...majority of nairalanders know my age...u must be new here right?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Now stop using igbo words when addressing me, I don't understand what you meant.

Bye
sorry...thought u are igbo...

It meant nothing bad...bye.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

sorry...thought u are igbo...

It meant nothing bad...bye.
Okay I'm proudly afonja.
Still what does inugo mean? Bye.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Lol...my age is an open secret here in nairaland...majority of nairalanders know my age...u must be new here right?

new ke
me wen do retire for yahoo yahoo.... lipsrsealed

what am I saying sef?

i no care so much about age.
age is just a number.
youth is a state of mind and body.
respect in my book knows no age: u respect me i return; u disrespect me I bone u for life.
u wanna have some fun, i'm in on all fours. never a dull moment.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
See as he's marketing/advertising himself grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by rotexteymie(f): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
sybarite7:

BIKO NA,EJO,CRUSH MI
undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ifex370(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

yes for sure. What you needed to ask was how many mile radius. smiley

She said anambra.. sad
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifex370:

She said anambra.. sad

ok.

I dey come ma go enter Tracas for Holy Ghost park

refinery I dey motor dey come ooo. oya send me location for whatsapp if your place dey map otherwise come for park come wait for me.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sybarite7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
rotexteymie:
undecided
OK, LEMME SLIDE INTO UR DM,FOR UR FB CONTACT OR PHONE NUMBER
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vizkiz kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ashewoboy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:
why? undecided

your chances of winning will be very high.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol baami, reminds me of Dacovajnr, he's joined the boxing gang these days, we no dey c am for Romanceland again. Happy Sunday brozay, things are cool on here. smiley
Baami, I been dey busy diz days hence ayaff not been active much, and you know Romanceland dey very addictive if I enter to comot leave u guys dey hard..so I wan finish wetin I been dey do.

Btw, I been miss you Ooo! Johnny and I been see say your ijogbon yaff reduced drastically grin grin. Edimolu Omo Akogun,You're sighted baami, anybody wey mention Aderola15 for here abeg cock your Rifle and kill him! I repeat! ✋

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Berlyn....fucking qcute!
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami, I been dey busy diz days hence ayaff not been active much, and you know Romanceland dey very addictive if I enter to comot leave u guys dey hard..so I wan finish wetin I been dey do.

Btw, I been miss you Ooo! Johnny and I been see say your ijogbon yaff reduced drastically grin grin. Edimolu Omo Akogun,You're sighted baami, anybody wey mention Aderola15 for here abeg cock your Rifle and kill him! I repeat! ✋
Roger that.....i gat yhu man grin.....aderola15 oya goan find trouble nd mention me grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
dacovajnr:

lol na so, very addictive section. Me sef just low-key for a while to reduce addiction, plus someone cm go dey report my old post of like 2 weeks ago on SNOWCREAM and got me banned embarassed sad

I just dey look everyone for now angry When you cm back I go unleash so I go see person wey go dey tell me to do softly o grin

Btw edimolu dn dey cause trouble small small for here o grin na him be dagboru now grin Aderola15 sef dey lowkey here as you already know smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ifex370(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

ok.

I dey come ma go enter Tracas for Holy Ghost park

refinery I dey motor dey come ooo. oya send me location for whatsapp if your place dey map otherwise come for park come wait for me.

Refiner...come n meet your uncle

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifex370:

Refiner...come n meet your uncle

grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
OMOTOLARH:
Vizk.iz kiss
undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
undecided
Kilode
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
OMOTOLARH:

Kilode
you registerd today angry and already know about viz

Weird shocked
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by DylanMiguel(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
OMOTOLARH:

Kilode
Keep deceiving yourself undecided You are getting down tonight sissy ass nigga undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.