Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8255 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by DylanMiguel(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
GAays everywhere embarassed
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by paste007(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
who wants to buy a small 16mp camera good for instagram/ facebook any youtubes pictures and videos in abuja
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 7:19am On May 02, 2017
edimolu:

Roger that.....i gat yhu man grin.....aderola15 oya goan find trouble nd mention me grin

Baami edimolu Omo akogun, how u dey? wink
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 7:24am On May 02, 2017
dacovajnr:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 7:26am On May 02, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol na so, very addictive section. Me sef just low-key for a while to reduce addiction, plus someone cm go dey report my old post of like 2 weeks ago on SNOWCREAM and got me banned embarassed sad

I just dey look everyone for now angry When you cm back I go unleash so I go see person wey go dey tell me to do softly o grin

Btw edimolu grin dn dey cause trouble small small for here o grin na him be dagboru now grin Aderola15 sef dey lowkey here as you already know smiley wink
Make dem continue to dey report nau, you send dem ni?

Edimolu na certified cause trouble before,E just dey like me"We no dey find trouble but we dey welcome am" grin cheesy..Unlike Johnny cheesy

Btw, Rola dey prepare for Common Entrance, so you shouldn't expect her to be online

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 8:49am On May 02, 2017
Aderola15:

undecided undecided undecided
You feel you can just "come and be going"as you like right?, keep it up sotigbo! undecided undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Bro am gallantly gallant.........wassup wif u man? grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by captainbangz: 12:24pm On May 02, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol... U never see anything bfre
that mean say you want suffer me? e no fair ohh.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 2:53pm On May 04, 2017
edimolu:

Bro am gallantly gallant.........wassup wif u man? grin
Edimolu Omo akogun, I dey Ooooo! I just too dey busy this days..lota setbacks, but I know it can only get better wink..how have you been, hope you're monitoring Rola wella grin grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Edimolu Omo akogun, I dey Ooooo! I just too dey busy this days..lota setbacks, but I know it can only get better wink..how have you been, hope you're monitoring Rola wella grin grin

You left me here abi? undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 5:31pm On May 04, 2017
Aderola15:

You left me here abi? undecided
If I don't hustle now,tell me how do I pay your "bribe" price, or would you love to be married away on credit as pretty as you're?(GFB)

check ze oza rum...I left you something.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lol...i dey bro...na God dey monitor all of us grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 5:45pm On May 04, 2017
edimolu:

Lol...i dey bro...na God dey monitor all of us grin
How things lah, Johnny don gentle wella these days grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by MrFuckallday: 9:36pm On May 04, 2017
Stop asslicking homies in hoes clothing. Deez nuts
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Marisol911(f): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
Apus:

A man is never Ugly dear... U can ask Bamse!
wth is bamse.. Or u mean bance?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Apus: 10:53pm On May 04, 2017
Marisol911:
wth is bamse.. Or u mean bance?

Yeah..Bance.. Looking swagged up.

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 8:39am On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
If I don't hustle now,tell me how do I pay your "bribe" price, or would you love to be married away on credit as pretty as you're?(GFB)

check ze oza rum...I left you something.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goan hustle more baby, I want a pepper dem wedding biko. wink kiss kiss

Oza rum?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 11:33am On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
How things lah, Johnny don gentle wella these days grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
grin grin grin grin
Madt man grin grin how you dey now?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 12:12pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madt man grin grin how you dey now?
lol I'm okay badt man, how about you now?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by PossieSlayer: 12:29pm On May 05, 2017
Itsquinn/quinn22....

tongue

christopheru:
How true is this guys.
Most cute Girls R single Because Guys think they definitely have A Boyfriend
Mention that Nairaland Girl you think it's cute not Single.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Quinn22(f): 12:32pm On May 05, 2017
Aww....I'm toshed! smiley
PossieSlayer:
Itsquinn/quinn22....

tongue

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 3:56pm On May 05, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol I'm okay badt man, how about you now?
I'm aiit baaami, just dey on lowkey..wetin dey xup
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'm aiit baaami, just dey on lowkey..wetin dey xup
nothing much baddo, on a low low here just surveiling, iyanu ma shélé wink
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
nothing much baddo, on a low low here just surveiling, iyanu ma shélé wink
Amin christi!, what's your plan for the wee?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Amin christi!, what's your plan for the wee?
lol na shayo o, plus maybe more if my ashomu comes around wink yours nko?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 4:46pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol na shayo o, plus maybe more if my ashomu comes around wink yours nko?
your ashomu been wan come around before ni?..I been wan enter jos before but tym don go..shey you go host me,make I turn up wink

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
your ashomu been wan come around before ni?..I been wan enter jos before but tym don go..shey you go host me,make I turn up wink
yeah she wan come around wink lol you wan enter jos like say na d next street ba?

BTW lowkey for here o, I go like host you if pepper rest small wink smiley but the thing be say you go bring woman o, cos I love em wink you fit bring your gf wink kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
yeah she wan come around wink lol you wan enter jos like say na d next street ba?

BTW lowkey for here o, I go like host you if pepper rest small wink smiley but the thing be say you go bring woman o, cos I love em wink you fit bring your gf wink kiss
I mean I for don cmot today as I don get bus ticket but something came up..but go definitely make am nxtweek.

The girl wey I get na hermaphrodite, you go fit run am?. As for me Oooo! My name na Solomon and I dey always go solo..women na distraction for me!

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
I mean I for don cmot today as I don get bus ticket but something came up..but go definitely make am nxtweek.

The girl wey I get na hermaphrodite, you go fit run am?. As for me Oooo! My name na Solomon and I dey always go solo..women na distraction for me!
Lol my necessary distractions wink I love women, ask aderola15
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dacovajnr: 5:13pm On May 05, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Lol my necessary distractions wink I love women, ask aderola15
You love Women! ↪ ask aderola15..it's like the shepherd I asked to watch over my Sheep yaff been cutting it's meat small small embarassed embarassed
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by FelixFelicis(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
You love Women! ↪ ask aderola15..it's like the shepherd I asked to watch over my Sheep yaff been cutting it's meat small small embarassed embarassed
lol I cut am unnoticeably, you no fit know so it won't hurt you grin E still come get another reason wey I tag rola grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.