Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8259 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Sexina851:

LOl. U repeated a sentence for almost a thousand times nd u think u Making sense? Until u go to the hospital and treat ur daftness am not sure if it will ever depart from you,
grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Abami Eda, since the days of Jhon the baptist , naso the thing be jare..

Dem wan dey mention monikers when u don slay or crushing heavily on you. cheesy

Badoo Gee Eva liveth..
hahaha me no follow dey slay nothing o. Na Una dey daga and dagbo every 'snail' cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you see Baba Hafusa's new tune?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sybarite7(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
rotexteymie:
grin cheesy cheesy but I'm not single tongue

ALL LADIES WILL SAY THEY ARE NOT SINGLE
I KNOW, ALL GUYS ARE SINGLE AND ALL LADIES ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, SO WHO IS DATING THE LADIES ? GHOST?

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
NegoduGrace abi GraceNegodu she is cute

DollyJoy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smellymouth: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hahaha me no follow dey slay nothing o. Na Una dey daga and dagbo every 'snail' cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you see Baba Hafusa's new tune?

Alaga's new joint Level Yen ti badt bros.. Choi. Dope shii.. You ve heard it right?Alaga Ibile threw some sick flows on the jam boss!

Damn##Ibile aiye.. Dude keeps reminding us why he is a god of the street level..

Still on repeat boss.. cheesy

Ibile tho badt...

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Alaga's new joint Level Yen ti badt bros.. Choi. Dope shii.. You ve heard it right?Alaga Ibile threw some sick flows on the jam boss!

Damn##Ibile aiye.. Dude keeps reminding us why he is a god of the street level..

Still on repeat boss.. cheesy

Ibile tho badt...
Gbabe! Baba is ontop of the food chain mehnnnnn

He threw dope punches and him play with words. Alaga will always be Alaga

Kini mofè fèyin fun laisepe mo win lottery?

Bros, level dey ground
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by captainbangz: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Babie, sorry for not mentioning earller on.

Meanwhile, ladies and gents, a round of applaud, for that girl that took my heart at first sight! For that girl that made me fall. Oh sorry, did i just say fall? Its a mistake.

That girl that make me do accident at first seeing.................................. , ................ Princess4ng !!!! . But she dey fall my hand*tear rolls down from my eyes*
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smellymouth: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Gbabe! Baba is ontop of the food chain mehnnnnn

He threw dope punches and him play with words. Alaga will always be Alaga

Kini mofè fèyin fun laisepe mo win lottery?

Bros, level dey ground

Money long innit? Career Pasuma ... cheesy

Agat Enemies!! Aknow agat enemies!!!

Baba Hafusa is so sick boss.. cheesy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Money long innit? Career Pasuma ... cheesy

Agat Enemies!! Aknow agat enemies!!!

Baba Hafusa is so sick boss.. cheesy
who dey even produce him beats? The person dey try for those sick beats mehnnnnn. Used to be sarz but I think he's got different producer for his hiphop spit. The person dey try. See that asalamalaikum beat too
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smellymouth: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
who dey even produce him beats? The person dey try for those sick beats mehnnnnn. Used to be sarz but I think he's got different producer for his hiphop spit. The person dey try. See that asalamalaikum beat too

Sarz produced Asalamalekun but I don't know who produced this dope track.. Level yen is just too sick bros..

I hope he is gonna drop his album soon. I just can't wait.. Baba Hafusa was a hit back to back.. The funny thing is that Alaga is so intelligent but he always sounds so razz..

He dey always drop some sick and street flows at the end of most of his tracks. Now I see why the likes of SAMSUNG and ORIJIN endorsed him..
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by rotexteymie(f): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
sybarite7:

ALL LADIES WILL SAY THEY ARE NOT SINGLE
I KNOW, ALL GUYS ARE SINGLE AND ALL LADIES ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, SO WHO IS DATING THE LADIES ? GHOST?
Yea yea...... ghosts
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Maxvasia:
I dnt think its the refiner that is on Nairaland that he is talking about grin
Fine gal like me.. grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
christopheru:
I keep hearing refiner. it's she the only girl here?
cc; refiner
Lol...d only PRETTY girl here... cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
awoo47:
hmmn i giv u 9/10 cool cool

It's a joke o na 4/10 grin grin grin
grin...u got me!
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Maxvasia(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:

Fine gal like me.. grin
Abi oo. grin

But dnt let that head swell o. I dnt want blood staining my super amoled screen angry
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

Sarz produced Asalamalekun but I don't know who produced this dope track.. Level yen is just too sick bros..

I hope he is gonna drop his album soon. I just can't wait.. Baba Hafusa was a hit back to back.. The funny thing is that Alaga is so intelligent but he always sounds so razz..

He dey always drop some sick and street flows at the end of most of his tracks. Now I see why the likes of SAMSUNG and ORIJIN endorsed him..
oh! That's true. SARz did. SARz sef na dope producer. ONe of my favourite

It's quite obvious, Alaga is very intelligent. No disrespect to badoo but tbh, they aren't mates. You can't even compare. Lol. His lines are always deep even though he goes street, you can still see the intelligence.

E no easy make Samsung crown person na.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Smellymouth: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oh! That's true. SARz did. SARz sef na dope producer. ONe of my favourite

It's quite obvious, Alaga is very intelligent. No disrespect to badoo but tbh, they aren't mates. You can't even compare. Lol. His lines are always deep even though he goes street, you can still see the intelligence.

E no easy make Samsung crown person na.

Sarz na silent wiked producer.. grin

E clear say Alaga don dey the street for so long. Dude is a faxxking fighter. E don they oo! Nor be today. Badoo just get so much love mhenn.

But the real Omo itas know how it goes. Lol.
Alaga bin dropping punchlines since the days of old. Like you said , no disrespect to badoo but I fit count badoo punchlnes but Baba hafusa own na infinite jawe.

I even remove cap for you sef gaan cox na few peeps dey so spiritual about baba hafusa.

Maximum Tua!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Maxvasia:
Abi oo. grin

But dnt let that head swell o. I dnt want blood staining my super amoled screen angry
wink

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
i am cute and single cheesy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:
wink
u have refused to respond to my post. not fair.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Miner13: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
the question is, ARE YOU PRETTY?
Worwor=pretty in your dic
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Miner13: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sexybbstar
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Princess4ng(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
captainbangz:
Babie, sorry for not mentioning earller on.

Meanwhile, ladies and gents, a round of applaud, for that girl that took my heart at first sight! For that girl that made me fall. Oh sorry, did i just say fall? Its a mistake.

That girl that make me do accident at first seeing.................................. , ................ Princess4ng !!!! . But she dey fall my hand*tear rolls down from my eyes*

Lol... U never see anything bfre
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sybarite7(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
rotexteymie:
Yea yea...... ghosts
I WANT TO BE UR GHOST TOO

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by rotexteymie(f): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2017
sybarite7:
Lol
I WANT TO BE UR GHOST TOO
embarassed tongue
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sybarite7(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
rotexteymie:
embarassed tongue
I DON LOVE U,B4 TECNO START TO PING. DM ME UR NUMBER NA
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by rotexteymie(f): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2017
sybarite7:

I DON LOVE U,B4 TECNO START TO PING.
DM ME UR NUMBER NA
undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
i am cute and single cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
smiley
wetin dey make dis one smile...
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
wetin dey make dis one smile...
angry
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
angry
if I darken ur face .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) / Pictures Of Sexy Bearded Women! / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.