Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? (3229 Views)

Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Straight to the point bikò. So I've been explaining to everyone who cares to listen that my friend is actually my friend. We've never even thought of kissing, not to talk of fuckìñg. But every one who comes over to my place think we are. My neighbor even came greeting and saying I didn't introduce my girlfriend.

We travelled for a wedding yesterday and it was the same story. Now I'm wondering, is it so out of place that a beautiful lady would spend about three days in a guy's house and they won't even think of going down? Don't everyone have that friend they'll rather not fùck as they both like that friendship they share? Is it so out of place?

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Man up and tell her you love her. I can feel the love in your post .

2 Likes

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:
Straight to the point bikò. So I've been explaining to everyone who cares to listen that my friend is actually my friend. We've never even thought of kissing, not to talk of fuckìñg. But every one who comes over to my place think we are. My neighbor even came greeting and saying I didn't introduce my girlfriend.

We travelled for a wedding yesterday and it was the same story. Now I'm wondering, is it so out of place that a beautiful lady would spend about three days in a guy's house and they won't even think of going down? Don't everyone have that friend they'll rather not fùck as they both like that friendship they share? Is it so out of place?
Cute Fulani boy
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Cute Fulani boy
And the questions asked? embarassed
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Kondomatic(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Inactive joysticks everywhere.

There's no problem having a close friend who you're not attracted to sexually but what I don't understand is why she spends days in your house and why you're telling us.

9 Likes

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

And the questions asked? embarassed
What's the question abeg no vex
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by dingbang(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wait I want to get things straight . u mean you two slept on the same. Bed without anythn happening?,

Lol guy.. U don fvckup.. Dat same girl u call ur friend will yab u when chattn with her friends

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
cry
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Wait I want to get things straight . u mean you two slept on the same. Bed without anythn happening?,

Lol guy.. U don fvckup.. Dat same girl u call ur friend will yab u when chattn with her friends
We don't sleep on the same bed. But in the same house. But, who cares what she chats with her friends about?! Certainly I don't.

So I'm guessing it's odd then
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kondomatic:

There's no problem having a close friend who you're not attracted to sexually but what I don't understand is why she spends days in your house and why you're telling us.
Funny you grin
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
What's the question abeg no vex
undecided undecided
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kondomatic:

So let me get this straight, if there is no problem having a friend whom I'm not sexually attracted to, what is wrong then if she spends time in my place?

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I see
Well, well, well... Look who is here... cool
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
You didn't get down? Ogbeni it's either you're lying to us or you just shamed your Father. Are you planning to be gay?

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Well, well, well... Look who is here... cool
My baby, how have you been?
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
My baby, how have you been?
"Your Baby" wey you just forget since... undecided

Anyways, I'm good... And you?? cool
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

"Your Baby" wey you just forget since... undecided

Anyways, I'm good... And you?? cool
You are always in my mind, I was just looking at your pix yesterday. Mama sure miss you kiddy tongue
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
You are always in my mind, I was just looking at your pix yesterday. Mama sure miss you kiddy tongue

Wow, wow... Like seriously?? cheesy
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
No it's not out of place. But this where you need to tread cautiously. If you place her in exclusive position where she comes over as a friend , you attend weddings together probably have regular meets together. How will the dynamics unfold should you start dating? Not every woman is open minded about female friends. How do you know she does not harbour secret thoughts that maybe this could be more some? Sometimes all is not what it seems. But sometimes friendship is just friendship.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by BlackDBagba: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
i buy land
will definitely reach dat side
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Wow, wow... Like seriously?? cheesy
Yes I did, mama is feeling your absence in her life.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by kings20(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
What of the lady
does she see u as such
Stop giving false green signals
Gals can be deadly
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Yes I did, mama is feeling your absence in her life.

Oh, I can bet that's gonna be so romantic... embarassed

Though I do check your own picture everyday when I'm surfing through my phone gallery...
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by lequatee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
ok
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
No it's not out of place. But this where you need to tread cautiously. If you place her in exclusive position where she comes over as a friend , you attend weddings together probably have regular meets together. How will the dynamics unfold should you start dating? Not every woman is open minded about female friends. How do you know she does not harbour secret thoughts that maybe this could be more some? Sometimes all is not what it seems. But sometimes friendship is just friendship.
Just when I was starting to think we have run out of sensible people on Nairaland.

I don't see us dating. We've been friends for a very, very long time. I wouldn't want to bore you with the details, but its a dynamic friendship. This will not result into dating. And we've come a very long way. If she indeed habours anything, she would come out with it. We've done so much together. This is just friendship. We just keep in touch, don't meet regularly. Working across different states and all.

I just think it weird that people think it so out of place.

2 Likes

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh, I can bet that's gonna be so romantic... embarassed

Though I do check your own picture everyday when I'm surfing through my phone gallery...
Why you no message me angry
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
kings20:
What of the lady

does she see u as such

Stop giving false green signals

Gals can be deadly

There is no false anything. And I know she sees me as such. She was even wondering why no lady has come calling since she came. Asking me what happened to the school me and all. And then there is the part where her guys are always calling grin cheesy

Really though, I think it's funny that I'm even explaining this much. Never tot this as weird

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

I tire for Nigerians. The other day I said I and my best friend have known each other now for seven years. You needed to see how guys were concluding we've fùcked. Though, have never spent a night at his place. grin

Don't mind them. Ride on with your platonic relationship.

4 Likes

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Why you no message me angry
Madam, you and McBrooklyn should please take your chit-chats somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Madam, you and McBrooklyn should please take your chit-chats somewhere else
So sorry dear
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Everyone wants to have a say on Nairaland. This is not a big deal. It has happened to quite a number of people. Just go straight to the point and tell her that you love her and watch how she's gonna react to that. Unless, you are a wussy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport / Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Check Out These Hips And Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.