Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? (3261 Views)

Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
DeeTus:
Everyone wants to have a say on Nairaland. This is not a big deal. It has happened to quite a number of people. Just go straight to the point and tell her that you love her and watch how she's gonna react to that. Unless, you are a wussy.
Love kwanù grin cheesy Slow down, tiger. And yes, I'm a wussy. Happy? wink
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Greenbullet(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:
Straight to the point bikò. So I've been explaining to everyone who cares to listen that my friend is actually my friend. We've never even thought of kissing, not to talk of fuckìñg. But every one who comes over to my place think we are. My neighbor even came greeting and saying I didn't introduce my girlfriend.

We travelled for a wedding yesterday and it was the same story. Now I'm wondering, is it so out of place that a beautiful lady would spend about three days in a guy's house and they won't even think of going down? Don't everyone have that friend they'll rather not fùck as they both like that friendship they share? Is it so out of place?
so make we Fry pawpaw?
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Madam, you and Mc.Brooklyn should please take your chit-chats somewhere else

Beat it, dude... You feel me?? undecided
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Sure... Don't tell me you still have it all these while but decided not to beep me up intentionally?? undecided
lemme check grin
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Love kwanù grin cheesy Slow down, tiger. And yes, I'm a wussy. Happy? wink
Hehe. I am not a tiger.

Stop acting like a wussy because she likes you. Do the needful.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by kibra4u(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Just when I was starting to think we have run out of sensible people on Nairaland.

I don't see us dating. We've been friends for a very, very long time. I wouldn't want to bore you with the details, but its a dynamic friendship. This will not result into dating. And we've come a very long way. If she indeed habours anything, she would come out with it. We've done so much together. This is just friendship. We just keep in touch, don't meet regularly. Working across different states and all.

I just think it weird that people think it so out of place.

Ogbeni, dont you plan on settling down anytime soon? So what happens when the real babe comes into the picture? You are simply putting yourself in a very thight position o.....
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Just when I was starting to think we have run out of sensible people on Nairaland.

I don't see us dating. We've been friends for a very, very long time. I wouldn't want to bore you with the details, but its a dynamic friendship. This will not result into dating. And we've come a very long way. If she indeed habours anything, she would come out with it. We've done so much together. This is just friendship. We just keep in touch, don't meet regularly. Working across different states and all.

I just think it weird that people think it so out of place.
Well just remember our society is not the most progressive when it comes to many things especially what it perceives to be appropriate friendship wise. Sometimes I just think its viewed as inappropriate just for the sake of it.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
I really don't like it when people deliberately post off topic and insult in the process

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:
Domini.que, My.nd44... Please I just reported Oy ind17 and M.cBrooklyn. I really don't like it when people deliberately post off topic and insult in the process

Mtcheeeeew... cheesy

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:
Domi.nique, Myn..d44... Please I just reported Oyind17 and McBrooklyn. I really don't like it when people deliberately post off topic and insult in the process
I'm so sorry
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I don't have it. Send me msg
OK, ah go collect am from Obi... cool
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeeew... cheesy
Trust me, I'm the last person you would want to do this with. Another day, another place, another time wink
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
kibra4u:

Ogbeni, dont you plan on settling down anytime soon? So what happens when the real babe comes into the picture? You are simply putting yourself in a very thight position o.....
I know. And whenever the real babe comes into the picture, if she finds a female friend visiting uncomfortable, then there'll be none.

And no, I don't intend to settle down anytime soon
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Trust me, I'm the last person you would want to do this with. Another day, another place, another time wink
I'm sorry dear, pls remove the names of those mods you reported us to. Pls
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:

Well just remember our society is not the most progressive when it comes to many things especially what it perceives to be appropriate friendship wise. Sometimes I just think its viewed as inappropriate just for the sake of it.
Lesson well learnt.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Dude, don't fûck with me... Only God forgives, I don't... You feel me?? undecided
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Fûck, I can't believe you were actually begging this dude... You dey fall my hand ooo angry
I don't want ban
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I can't believe you as you old reach so still dey fear ban?? cheesy
Leave am, I too old for that.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
I don't want ban
Please edit yours too. And raise the level of the friends you keep. Some of them belong to the gutter.
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Please edit yours too. And raise the level of the friends you keep. Some of them belong to the gutter.
Na my son you yab so angry
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Leave am, I too old for that.

OK, make we just bone sha... So finally, dude can have his _fucking thread to himself cheesy
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Coward, you should have say this to my face instead of telling her now... Motherfûcking coward cheesy
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by queencalipso(f): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Op, it is not out of place, please don't jeopardise your friendship because of this silly mentality majority of us have.

You can be friends with the opposite sex without having any intimate feelings. I've been there, and am still there. I have a very close male friend that I can never think of getting down with bcz he's like a brother to me. It doesn't matter what people think. Not all likeness are green light, some are simply platonic.

It is not out of place, again. don't allow your mind to be corrupted by listening to the majority. Listen to your thoughts, most times, it is the best adviser. For the fact that majority of people think it's odd, doesn't mean they are right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Bonus... Get 4500 And 12gb Now / Nhg / Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.