Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? (3268 Views)

Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
zicoraads:
Straight to the point bikò. So I've been explaining to everyone who cares to listen that my friend is actually my friend. We've never even thought of kissing, not to talk of fuckìñg. But every one who comes over to my place think we are. My neighbor even came greeting and saying I didn't introduce my girlfriend.

We travelled for a wedding yesterday and it was the same story. Now I'm wondering, is it so out of place that a beautiful lady would spend about three days in a guy's house and they won't even think of going down? Don't everyone have that friend they'll rather not fùck as they both like that friendship they share? Is it so out of place?
nothing wrong bout it, and dont be bothered too, just flow with them joke, its ur life, its ur decision, its ur virtue, its ur choice, its your standard, explain to no one and emulate no other person'z life.
and even if somtin had gone down, nothing still wrong, it would have still b d kind of life u choose to av.

1 Like

Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by R3B3L(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Not out of place. Had a similar issue a while back in college where she crashed over after we studied late into d night. Ds happened alot. We slept on d same bed a times and der was zero action. Up until now people who know how close we were are still convinced we were having a thing. Frankly u owe no one any explanation. We exist in a backward society with a crude mentality... BTW mx, NHC ryt?
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by zicoraads: 9:33am On May 01, 2017
R3B3L:
Not out of place. Had a similar issue a while back in college where she crashed over after we studied late into d night. Ds happened alot. We slept on d same bed a times and der was zero action. Up until now people who know how close we were are still convinced we were having a thing. Frankly u owe no one any explanation. We exist in a backward society with a crude mentality... BTW mx, NHC ryt?
LOL. NHC alright. You know that how?
Re: So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? by R3B3L(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2017
zicoraads:

LOL. NHC alright. You know that how?
yo siggy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Beats Me But I Love Him So Much / Shocking Photo Of The Day / Lady Dies While Performing Mouth Action For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.