Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47703 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

Washington!
Make she no wash my clothes first.

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
RealHaute:

Hmm...so you're romantic? And you'll acting like Rambo on NL. Smh grin
I don't get you, am I supposed to be crying on NL?
I've never denied having a soft side, I only show it to people deserving of it. smiley
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by klassykute(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
missyadorable:

Hehehe! I have a hubby and a baby o.
i no say we wan do tinz ooo.. pesin wey dn mari no dey geh padi
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2017
Washing your lady's clothes is a sign of love but doing it always is a sign of foolishness.I did it in one of the relationships I had because she couldn't wash her clothes after washing her sister family's clothes.She would pack them in a bowl for hours without washing,so I started helping once in a while
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2017
Bollinger:

Na suffer de worry una. If you get washing machine this topic no go exist.
I guess you now have a washing machine that comes into your room to pack your dirty laundries and do the washing, drying itself. undecided

how come I was the one you quote? do I look like the OP? undecided
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
I guess you now have a washing machine that comes into your room to pack your dirty laundries and do the washing, drying itself. undecided

how come I was the one you quote? do I look like the OP? undecided

What are saying. Is organizing your clothes same as washing them?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2017
elaigwusimona:

long time my guy, hw tins na. i send u msg 4 ur e-mail.
Fine ooo ad ad...
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:20pm On May 02, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't get you, am I supposed to be crying on NL?
I've never denied having a soft side, I only show it to people deserving of it. smiley

Please don't be a sobby mess on NL. About having a soft side: awwwwwww. But I want to see it. Am I deserving? Nevermind. I'll just bribe you to get into the list. cheesy
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Eglobalma: 10:24pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaa:
I just feel uncomfortable with people washing my things. I'd rather do it myself please.

Good girl, dont mind those bitchess
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On May 02, 2017
Its definitely an act of LoVe... I really wonder y sm dudes here re yarning opata.. Na only real men fit do am sha.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
I can't even be comfortable allowing a guy wash my undies, ontop wetin na?, I have never dated a guy that washed my clothes, maybe I have never dated a guy that loved me self grin
Maybe washing of clothes is not part of their love menu.
I believe they showed you love in numerous ways other than the above, for the ones that truly loved you.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2017
ReubenE:

Maybe washing of clothes is not part of their love menu.
I believe they showed you love in numerous ways other than the above, for the ones that truly loved you.
looking back,I don't think so jor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
looking back,I don't think so jor grin
The feeling is always like that.
There is a saying that the beginning of life is nothing, and that it is the end of life that determines what it means to be alive.

All adults go into relationships for individual reasons. Once the end fails to justify the purpose, the feeling is as good as not keeping the relationship in the first place.

By the way, love is relative so I get your point
Good evening
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
ReubenE:

The feeling is always like that.
There is a saying that the beginning of life is nothing, and that it is the end of life that determines what it means to be alive.

All adults go into relationships for individual reasons. Once the end fails to justify the purpose, the feeling is as good as not keeping the relationship in the first place.

By the way, love is relative so I get your point
Good evening
goodevening

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2017
If she will for me then I will for her.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
Raine80:

The stupid ones who don't appreciate a good man

Yeah
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2017
please b more specific!!!!!!!!!
with bare hands or wif washing machine?
Lets change our mentality people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2017
Whobedatte:
u mean Jerusalem , capital of Isreal ?
no I mean port Harcourt capital of rivers state. As if u no know wetin I mean
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Odkosh: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u wont wash it after una don finish sad
Wash wetin? I dey craze. Abi you mean she won't wash it after we don knack ourselves well a for the oza room?

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2017
Odkosh:
Wash wetin? I dey craze. Abi you mean she won't wash it after we don knack ourselves well a for the oza room?
Haha lol don forget
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sirfemi: 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
SheIsElle:
LOL am laughing really hard. Am actually a woman. Yes if I were to be a man I would have everything possible to get into those pants. No harm in that. #tongue out#
is that what guys are doing to get into ur pants....that is if u even put on one
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 6:33am On May 06, 2017
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2017
tunwumi:
While you are growing up did you see your dad doing this for your mum? Did your mum pray that her child should be doing this? If any is yes then you can also join the group.

happy birthday dear!
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by tunwumi: 12:38am On May 22, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
happy birthday dear!

My love thank you. How are you and where have you been?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:26am On May 22, 2017
tunwumi:

My love thank you. How are you and where have you been?
you're welcome, I've been working hard lately just popping in and out on NL...
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Riggz(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2017
Why wouldnt i man wash his girlfriend/wifes clothes. Im not washing my gals clothes if she just lazy and do nothing, but then i wouldnt be with a woman like that to begin with. Chores and responsibilities are shared in a relationship. Some man would say im not washing panty an ting cause it nasty or gross but at the same time your having sex with this person so how is this nasty. If you your girl panty an ting nasty den da pum pum must be nasty too. If love your Queen you cook, clean, everything for her as long as she does the same.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by taemilola(f): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
adudu208:

I don't understand where you are taking this conversation to.
How does touching have anything to do with washing?
I have even bought undies for my lady countless times.
My problem is with the washing of her undies and to the guy above who made reference to washing machine I hope he understands not everyone here owns one and as for me I won't even do it using a washing machine.
ok, thanks.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by snipesdam(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
na washing work be this @OP. Will only help to air the clothes when the machine is done. grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Xenisha: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good day. Avenue Online Store is a one-stop shop for women's plus-size clothing, where you can buy everything from clothing to accessories and lingerie. Here you will find office wear, casual wear, as well as casual and party dresses. But if among the huge variety, you still couldn’t make a choice, you can contact Avenue customer support here https://avenue.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and they will definitely help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.