Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47687 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
Foolishness

Na suffer de worry una. If you get washing machine this topic no go exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
Question for the jobless guys.

Oya answer ooo.

Cos I have not washed my clothes in years, I dnt know how I will have time to wash for others.

I dnt even know what my dry cleaner looks like.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by goingape2: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

have I step so low to the extend of washing a gorilla's pant or cloth undecided

only foolish, jobless people do that!

as a man you are not suppose to wash a woman's cloth

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2017
smiley smiley why?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:53pm On May 01, 2017
Brymo:
See love
1. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
2. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes
3. And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."
— Les Miserables
To wash her clothes, is myopic, are there no drycleaners?
Or is she sick, even if she is sick, the solution, "to not" washing her undies, is to buy more undies until she is recuperated.
youyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
I just feel uncomfortable with people washing my things. I'd rather do it myself please.
lol u feel dey didnt wash it well ryt?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
shut up.. Stu..pid g.ay

5 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 01, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

As long as you're raised by a single woman then issorite sad
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided I used to wash my girls clothe wen she comes visiting while she does d cooking,I just don't c it as anything, sometimes i even do d cooking, most of d gals v bin wiv,do love d sh!t outta me....
yeah, girls do love ote guys.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Odkosh: 10:57pm On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
A woman I cherish enough to call her my gf? Why can't I wash her clothes?
Haaaaa, Eleyi god gan oo. U dey try.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by tayorh(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2017
blackylola:
If u want to wash pls do but its not my calling, female undies is disgusting to me am allergic to used pants
but you can pull used pants??

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op I like this Topic Over to the guys
undecided
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
Except i'm a drycleaner by profession
lol

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Odkosh: 10:59pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op I like this Topic
Over to the guys
Sisi, the only thing I can do is remove pant in the oza room.

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 01, 2017
tayorh:
but you can pull used pants??
You dey mind am undecided....answer question,he nor fit....allergic to used pants....I just dey hear am for the first time grin

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:59pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=ThatDeek post=56092636]never done it. i wish to do it soon [/quote...
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2017
I go do am na, na to wash cloth na him go kill my morale?
E nor comot blood from my body nau, far as i de wash my maale and grandmaale cloth then why i mor for fit wash my babe cloth.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SINZ: 11:01pm On May 01, 2017
Odkosh:
Haaaaa, Eleyi god gan oo. U dey try.
Yes sir. I love my boo grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Odkosh: 11:01pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When u see your bae/wife as a friend, a mother, a sister, a bestie and a baby, all these things won't be difficult for you to do . you just find yourself doing it.

Don't quote me please. If I should be straight, I have done it. . alot
I only quote to hail you. Well done sir, God will increase your strength to do more.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by loveofchrist: 11:01pm On May 01, 2017
May God help men

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ReachHard: 11:01pm On May 01, 2017
@OP.. Goan ask Adekunle Gold dat question

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Odkosh: 11:02pm On May 01, 2017
SINZ:

Yes sir. I love my boo grin
Yes sir, I hate my own boo. I no even get one.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
Look at Them saying God forbid every where. U can't touch her undies blablabla but she washes ur boxers. U are allergic to used undies but if u want go Jerusalem u go close eye touch em. U guys should change o.

U people are just using undies to show urself. D op said "clothes" na wa for una
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Tgstar100(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] da greatest foolishness
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I go do am na, na to wash cloth na him go kill my morale?
E nor comot blood from my body nau, far as i de wash my maale and grandmaale cloth then why i mor for fit wash my babe cloth.
correct guy no mind dem
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
Have washed my wife's cloth severally...........It means nothing pple
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by veraiyke(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2017
Absolutely no wrong in doing so for the right purpose
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Jordan9: 11:10pm On May 01, 2017
shai! I no try dat nonsense Ooh, if she like she uex, that's not my problem, she can wash my clothes but not the other way around. That shows supremacy

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:

for a guy who has a job... washing his own clothes is a huge task not to talk of washing anothers... i ttake it that as at the time u did this for ya babe.. u were jobless...
No nah... Do u work mon-Sun?
It all depends on how u use ur time
I'm only free on Sundays and I use that time to wash , including hers too , while she washes plates , cleans the house and cooks
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:14pm On May 01, 2017
Pocohantas ...I need to hear your views on this one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.