Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47685 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by prettyEdi(f): 10:48am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
When u see your bae/wife as a friend, a mother, a sister, a bestie and a baby, all these things won't be difficult for you to do . you just find yourself doing it.

Don't quote me please. If I should be straight, I have done it. .
smiley
dingbang:
When u see your bae/wife as a friend, a mother, a sister, a bestie and a baby, all these things won't be difficult for you to do . you just find yourself doing it.

Don't quote me please. If I should be straight, I have done it. .
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Kingoflotto(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
But you will want her to wash your own cloth.
Not really if it's my wife.... she would definitely do that but if it's my girlfriend... If she wants to help me out fine and if she doesn't want to... I will do it myself... . No big deal
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:56am On May 02, 2017
klassykute:
i for just collect ur number now buh my gf dey dis thread

Hehehe! I have a hubby and a baby o.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by sopurutchi(f): 11:00am On May 02, 2017
I just saw replies from guys and I'm laughing but you want a woman to wash your clothes when she's not your wife abi??
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2017
Hell no! It's an act of foolishness. The very moment she is sick and unable to do anything, simply take her clothes to the laundry or let the house maid do the washing. Women are very funny creatures. The very moment you started to do those chores based on love, compassionate ground, be fully aware that you have taken up a loan that you will be repaying for the rest of your life. It's not that men are lazy, wicked, uncaring to help out but the fear is that 98% of women will ABUSE it and take you for GRANTED the very moment you stopped doing it or you have a legitimate reason not to continue any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Stanleysteno(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2017
donblazer10:
Shay dry cleaner no dy ni?..
Or washing machine??
Abeg I can't do it
i taya ooo, when i no be laundry man... Me of b4 would have no problem washing her clothes, infact, i see as the act of being nice, but when a guy is too nice, dey take him for granted, that's why dey always stay with the badt guys... So i no wash, make she no wash my own, i get hands n i no beg her to wash mine
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Joejoe12(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2017
Not as your duty, but you can easily help your wife. She washes your cloth too, so is not wrong

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 02, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Actually I don't trust anybody to do things for me.
I feel better only age I do them myself.
Except you are a perfectionist.
My family and friends don't bother anymore.
It's not an act to make you look incompetent its just who I am.
I reiterate Trust issues ...maybe a sprinkling of paranoia. Here is to hoping you always have good health. At some point you will HAVE to rely on someone to do something for you.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by NaeChris: 11:51am On May 02, 2017
It depends of her condition. If she is sound in health, na let down. Even if she sees you trying to do it (as in you dey mumu), if she be better person, she won't allow it.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dsmooth1(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2017
Limitless72:

They said girlfriend not wife...
Which one con be if she's pregnant....
If nah wife no problem bt.....
Girlfriend nah lie I no dey wash shishi......
Which kind love be that one!!..we are nt in d wester world nah whr its nt a big deal..This is NIGERIA!
syms u av not heard of baby mama
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by iRepNaija1: 12:04pm On May 02, 2017
aolawale025:
Some women don't know how to appreciate such simple acts of love. They would one day tell their friends the guy is mumu

Same thing can be said about some men.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sirfemi: 12:22pm On May 02, 2017
Wash gini..even my own cloth day hard me to wash
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sirfemi: 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

after giving her money to buy d clothes i will now sit down to wash d cloth...even devil go report my case to God
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2017
prettyEdi:
smiley
how are you
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Don't be sad i'll cook jollof rice for you...
lol Dats even better !
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sirfemi: 12:48pm On May 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Why would a guy wash his girlfriend undies or clothes is she his mother?
Why would a girl wash her boyfriend's boxers or clothes? Is his hand paining him or na her papa?
Why would a husband always give his wife his clothes all the time to wash can't he wash them or does he think that his wife is a slave or maid?
Y will a girl ask a guy for money to buy clothes ...is he father Christmas

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2017
Sirfemi:
Y will a girl ask a guy for money to buy clothes ...is he father Christmas
Exactly now you're talking.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sirfemi: 12:52pm On May 02, 2017
SheIsElle:
SORRY if at your age you still reason this way. that is exactly why Africa is still far behind.
people like u is d reason y africa is still far behind instead of using ur free time to do something meaningful you'll be doing everything possible to get into a woman's pants even if it means washing her clothes
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sirfemi: 1:06pm On May 02, 2017
radiokilla:
Please my girlfriend always wants me to be sitted in kitchen whenever she is cooking. Is she a wife material?
u will soon start doing d cooking bros...it will start with "baby pls pass me d onion" then "baby pls keep steering the soup let me go and ease myself " then one day she'll be like " baby pls do the cooking today u saw how i did it yesterday ba"

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:11pm On May 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
lol Dats even better !

LOL na Nigeria Jollof rice oo and not Ghana or Senegal own oo..
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
Sirfemi:
u will soon start doing d cooking bros...it will start with "baby pls pass me d onion" then "baby pls keep steering the soup let me go and ease myself " then one day she'll be like " baby pls do the cooking today u saw how i did it yesterday ba"

Baba, I will try to avoid it o. I will see to it. Thanks
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL na Nigeria Jollof rice oo and not Ghana or Senegal own oo..
Correct Guy .. na key to my heart be that grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:16pm On May 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Correct Guy .. na key to my heart be that grin

hahaha i don catch you be that, hmmm Make i rush go market go buy ingredients sharp sharp..
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2017
boiz2men:

bros, ya reducing your MANHOOD oo... i must be frank with you. u may think this is romantic but u dey lower ya rep.... if u stop doing that for 2 weeks consecutively.. babe is gonna stop doing all those say she dos for u.

if my bae were to come to my house on week weekends, she has got to do the laundry oo.. i cant not fit to caarry my yansh go up for any one
some people here go dey talk say den no fit whereby them do wash anytin join self. Bro , in relationships /marriage, it's whatever rocks your boat ni o
Pant and clothes wey u fit remove , what's d big deal in assisting her in washing , once in a while? Though I believe say e fit enter dr head sha, but not all of them
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ThatDeek: 3:15pm On May 02, 2017
Maximilanocorbin:
keep lying. I applaud you Mr Linus
never washed o bro. who get time?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ThatDeek: 3:16pm On May 02, 2017
lilyheaven:

You holy ? If I hear,
Anyways, go shave you girl, she will like it.
got no girl to practise it on o
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2017
Gerrard59:

Right. However, not when there is no constant power supply - after 57 years of independence.

I just tire.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by nursennenny(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:

Some people do not agree though but I aint changing my orientation for no one.

I hope the "flexing" includes booty shaking and a lap dance? tongue
huh!!!! You are hereby Disqualified
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SINZ: 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
nursennenny:
huh!!!! You are hereby Disqualified

tonguetongue
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by RealHaute: 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
pocohantas:

If I can wash my guy's clothe? Yes, I can. I don't even take it as a big deal. It's just clothes nah!

What do you even take me for? I'm a good lover...Dude would get addicted and overdose on my good good loving cheesy kiss

Hmm...so you're romantic? And you'll acting like Rambo on NL. Smh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.