Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47688 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by eyoohood(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2017
There nothing wrong with that. I have a good gf who can wash for me at anytime and I promise her that anytime she can't I will wash for her. Still waiting for the time to come though. U can see me am looking soo clean just because of her.

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 02, 2017
Brymo:
See love
1. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
2. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes
3. And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."
— Les Miserables
To wash her clothes, is myopic, are there no drycleaners?
Or is she sick, even if she is sick, the solution, "to not" washing her undies, is to buy more undies until she is recuperated.
I love your lines they speak the forsaken truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lilyheaven: 8:27am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
Maybe when I get married, during my pregnancy grin
Is OK, I can see , you are a shy person.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 02, 2017
Safiaa:
I just feel uncomfortable with people washing my things. I'd rather do it myself please.
Me too.
Or people cooking my meals.
Or washing my plates.
Or cleaning my house.
I will still secretly go and redo these things.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 02, 2017
Obynolee:

But when a guy does that(helping around), for a longer time,some girls will see it as the guys responsibility and their right (forgetting that the guy is only helping).
The stupid ones who don't appreciate a good man
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 02, 2017
lilyheaven:

Is OK, I can see , you are a shy person.
I am not ,a shy person, just have not had that kind of guy willing to go that extent to make me comfortable
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Me too.
Or people cooking my meals.
Or washing my plates.
Or cleaning my house.
I will still secretly go and redo these things.
If I knew you did this after I had made an effort, not only will I feel disappointed by your sneaky behaviour I would assume my effort is not good enough or you have a serious case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Regardless of which one it is , you have a problem of trust.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dozofavour(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2017
thank God or washing machine. So i can put in tye machine for her
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2017
Raine80:

If I knew you did this after I had made an effort, not only will I feel disappointed by your sneaky behaviour I would assume my effort is not good enough or you have a serious case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Regardless of which one it is , you have a problem of trust.
Actually I don't trust anybody to do things for me.
I feel better only age I do them myself.
Except you are a perfectionist.
My family and friends don't bother anymore.
It's not an act to make you look incompetent its just who I am.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Yusufmanusman(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2017
If you don't keep quit i slap your face. You can wash but you can torch. Later you claims i love you babe.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by 46arcadez(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

I wash my girl's clothes abeg
she visited me on Saturday evening, on Sunday morning she was cleaning the house and will still cook food so I decided to wash clothes.
u don't expect me to wash only mine
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2017
Be careful of what you do atimes in the name of LOVE.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ThatDeek: 9:21am On May 02, 2017
lilyheaven:

One blessed morning, I gave my guy a shaving stick to shave my pubic hairs, he said eeh, I haven't done such before, I told him to give it a trial, by the time he was through shaving, his joystick was crying to be inside me. grin
ehhhh.nairalanders wan spoil my holy self oooooooo. got a boner in public......... let me shave
you too
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by trinity11(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2017
This is one thing I have done and I can never be shy to admit it. because if such circumstances arises again I will still do it.

I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as she is not sitting down, doing nothing, watching soap opera, pedicure and womanicure... then I can help, why not?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:25am On May 02, 2017
blackylola:
If u want to wash pls do but its not my calling, female undies is disgusting to me am allergic to used pants

.And when it's show time, u will use ur hands to pull off the "disgusting " pants like u said, and u will then go ahead and bury ur head and self in there?this is nothing but hypocrisy at its peak...

If u can't do it, just say u can't rather than giving flimsy and annoying excuses.....
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2017
blackylola:
If u want to wash pls do but its not my calling, female undies is disgusting to me am allergic to
used pants

ure not allergic to pants when removing it for the do.... ok continue being allergic
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:26am On May 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op I like this Topic
Over to the guys

I can never in whatever condition she is, I rather employ someone to do that..

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 02, 2017
undecided undecided
You fit wash her paent grin
SINZ:
A woman I cherish enough to call her my gf? Why can't I wash her clothes?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2017
You don find excuse to post your picture. We have seen you.
eyoohood:
There nothing wrong with that. I have a good gf who can wash for me at anytime and I promise her that anytime she can't I will wash for her. Still waiting for the time to come though. U can see me am looking soo clean just because of her.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lilyheaven: 9:36am On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
ehhhh.nairalanders wan spoil my holy self oooooooo. got a boner in public......... let me shave
you too
You holy ? If I hear,
Anyways, go shave you girl, she will like it.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SINZ: 9:36am On May 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
undecided undecided You fit wash her paent grin
Every once in a while, yes grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by joycluv: 9:37am On May 02, 2017
None of the above
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by elsomm(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You are foolishly in love
And its not so wrong. Especially if reciprocated
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I can never in whatever condition she is, I rather employ someone to do that..
Not even for me sad
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2017
suso:

What is your mission?
See me see trouble o grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2017
Odkosh:
Sisi, the only thing I can do is remove pant in the oza room.
So u wont wash it after una don finish sad
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2017
Whobedatte:
No nah... Do u work mon-Sun?
It all depends on how u use ur time
I'm only free on Sundays and I use that time to wash , including hers too , while she washes plates , cleans the house and cooks

bros, ya reducing your MANHOOD oo... i must be frank with you. u may think this is romantic but u dey lower ya rep.... if u stop doing that for 2 weeks consecutively.. babe is gonna stop doing all those say she dos for u.

if my bae were to come to my house on week weekends, she has got to do the laundry oo.. i cant not fit to caarry my yansh go up for any one
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:14am On May 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Not even for me sad

Don't be sad i'll cook jollof rice for you...
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by nursennenny(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2017
SINZ:
A woman I cherish enough to call her my gf? Why can't I wash her clothes?
come to the east, I need to flex u small. Your comment make sense grin grin grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by igbalodehunter(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2017
Used To Wash For My Girl.... But Don't Let My Friends See When Washing!
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Jackossky(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
what a petulant thing to do...I could remember what my him once said....

He said any day any of his family member comes to his house and see him watching the wife's clothes....there is nothing they would say to him that he would accept... they should just take him to a church or an Alfa's place coz his wife must have shaken his bottle i.e jinxed him......

But for me. ...I am too lazy to wash my clothes talk less of my baes clothe . even with the washing machine around
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SINZ: 10:33am On May 02, 2017
nursennenny:
come to the east, I need to flex u small. Your comment make sense grin grin grin

Some people do not agree though but I aint changing my orientation for no one.

I hope the "flexing" includes booty shaking and a lap dance? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.