Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri (17535 Views)

So I Have Started Cheating On Bae / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nattylad(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Not true. Reno, you are not the standard for the 7billion people in the world. That it happened to you doesn't mean its always the case. Love is always and forever, never confuse it with lust or infatuation.

Since 2012 when I met my first love I haven't been the same. He didn't give me the world. Though he broke my heart and though we don't talk anymore he is still the one I Iove.

My friend's mother also haven't gotten over her husband though their marriage crashed about 22 years ago. She refused to remarry to this day cuz she still loves the man.

So speak for yourself Reno. To people like me, no amount of money and material things can buy my love.
not something to be proud of

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by TinaAnita(f): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
No one is indispensable. No matter how much you love someone or no matter the amount of money spent on someone life must go on with or without "Whom It May Concern". With time the person will move on.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:11am On May 02, 2017
Nice remo starts
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 9:13am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
spoken like a typical fellow who operates on briffault's law, well now that women know how they are perceived, it's time to deal the hand you are served. But in the end, I see this self destruct "red pill" program blowing up in your faces,just like every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, she should not move on, mteeeew, yeye dey smell

Lols
How are women perceived?
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:16am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols
How are women perceived?
Google it, and then you will know, but the thing is this generation of ladies have more access to information unlike our grandmothers,so I forsee it coming back to bite all those who started the self destruct program in their asses grin, I call it "tales of a bitter emasculated man"
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:17am On May 02, 2017
sonofLuci:
Bro you are wrong.

My cousin sister lost her hubby close to 10 years now and she has refused to marry another, always goes to his grave side sometimes when she out of work to sit, bruh I tell you it's real shit.
You mean she has not been with a man in 10years?
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 9:18am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
Google it, and then you will know, but the thing is this generation of ladies have more access to information unlike our grandmothers,so I forsee it coming back to bite all those who started the self destruct program in their asses grin

I should google it... I see y y'all are perceived in whatever way you are Infact.....lets say men are becoming more aware of what bullshit is and how it smells thanks to google.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:20am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

I should google it... I see y y'all are perceived in whatever way you are Infact.
hehehehhehe, it's another one!,I thought you were fueled by curiosity, now I know better, hehehehhehe, just a little twitch and you didn't hesitate to jump the gun grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:21am On May 02, 2017
@ 2dugged ,

Obviously your comment above is the most insightful I have seen on Nairaland in a long while ...it's not everyday someone can make me Google a theory or word here ...I'm familiar with the red pill theory but just now learning about Robert Brifault.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Goldenheart(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2017
Hmmm.... Wise talk
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 9:23am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, it's another one!,I thought you were fueled by curiosity, now I know better, hehehehhehe, just a little twitch and you didn't hesitate to jump the gun grin

Ofcourse U're not the only one entitled to feign ignorance. At least it's what y'all do best. Play the victim card, use reverse psychology and finally feign ignorance... We now know ur tricks. grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Kebreal92(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Not true. Reno, you are not the standard for the 7billion people in the world. That it happened to you doesn't mean its always the case. Love is always and forever, never confuse it with lust or infatuation.

Since 2012 when I met my first love I haven't been the same. He didn't give me the world. Though he broke my heart and though we don't talk anymore he is still the one I Iove.

My friend's mother also haven't gotten over her husband though their marriage crashed about 22 years ago. She refused to remarry to this day cuz she still loves the man.

So speak for yourself Reno. To people like me, no amount of money and material things can buy my love.
Hope I am not that first love You are referring to...

I met somebody in 2012 too,we broke up,I was her first love,shits happened, we broke up. She is still the one I love but we don't talk anymore.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:25am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Ofcourse U're not the only one entitled to feign ignorance. At least it's what y'all do best. Play the victim card, use reverse psychology and finally feign ignorance... We now know ur tricks. grin
well,since you already know what I am talking about, let's see how it plays out,cos in the end when the one thing you have to dominate is taken away from you, then the story turns into "tales of a bitter emasculated man", hehehehhehe, we are watching in 3D grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by MakeADifference: 9:27am On May 02, 2017
Nice to love so much, when I realised there are billions of possibilities (human beings) yet unexplored by my heart, I started looking forward to better days and better love.

Amberon:

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by polydoctor(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2017
If she is your sister will you let her remain like that?
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:28am On May 02, 2017
tobianthony:
@ 2dugged ,

Obviously your comment above is the most insightful I have seen on Nairaland in a long while ...it's not everyday someone can make me Google a theory or word here ...I'm familiar with the red pill theory but just now learning about Robert Brifault.

well I found out about it, and the truth is if we are to even interpret Roberts theory in the end,it still favors us, cos you will need to give for every new favor you want, hence the reason I still insist Robert made that theory with a bitter heart being a divorcee who was paid alimony and all
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 9:32am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
well,since you already know what I am talking about, let's see how it plays out,cos in the end when the one thing you have to dominate is taken away from you, then the story turns into "tales of a bitter emasculated man", hehehehhehe, we are watching in 3D grin

Story u said and stories it shall remain.. Cos there's a quiet Buh slow revolution caused by a surge of knowledge and awakening...ur theory is invalid it didn't work against trump it won't work here. The days of operant conditioning by women are over.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2017
Chuvin22:

You mean she has not been with a man in 10years?

yeah bro
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by frankson1(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
There are lessons to learn from all he said if you don't agree to all.

1. If you want to be more intelligent follow those who disagree with you...True.

2. Only parents are guaranteed to love you with no money...True. Some boys would spend so much on gfs but they've never given their parents reasonable gifts and those people are always in your life while gfs come and go.

3. Even if it's just a new word, learn something new everyday. This is my best.

You've got sharp eyez.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Humility017(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:

wow...I am touched..
Dear..God will heal your heart and grant you grace to start all over...

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Partnerbiz(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2017
sonofLuci:
Bro you are wrong.

My cousin sister lost her hubby close to 10 years now and she has refused to marry another, always goes to his grave side sometimes when she out of work to sit, bruh I tell you it's real shit.
Exceptions prove the rule ans not the rule
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2017
kevoh:

Your cousin sister is a rare gem but that's like one out 100 people. Many ladies will remarry mostly due to financial security and societal pressures. Only those who are financially stable or have the full support of their family will be willing stay unmarried after losing their husbands.

yeah bro, especially nigerian girls, trust them, my sis works in a bank, so she doesnt have problem, she really loved her hubby so much, according to her they have been together since sex school all through uni, they got married, like years later he lost him, accident. so she hasnt gotten over the fact that he is dead.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Story u said and stories it shall remain.. Cos there's a quiet Buh slow revolution caused by a surge of knowledge and awakening...ur theory is invalid it didn't work against trump it won't work here. The days of operant conditioning by women are over.
who is talking about trump and Hillary?, geez!, I think you need insight if you think this is about feminism, my God!, it's about re-adjustments, and the effects is what we are gonna see in the next generation,as more people both men and women alike get to know about how each gender perceives the other,please enlighten your self about the subject matter before you start concocting theories in your head
by the way, it's not my theory, but a bunch of angry emasculated men who decided to form a union grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Partnerbiz(f): 9:41am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:

Love exists not. Everything in life is biz.
Seee below..

Well, I differ in all respects given that we often view love as unconditional or a feeling.
In my estimation, love exists not. It is merely misleading and at best used for convenince.

What is couched as love is purely business. For a man loves not a woman in vain. The converse is also true. Both parties "love" (engage in the transaction) purely because of what they will gain in the relationship, friendship, marriage etc.

The gain could be that the man is wealthy, intelligent, handsome, caring etc. The same applies to the woman mutatis mutandis.

This explains why most women don't love the pauper on the street and would rather go for the minted guy. The woman that seems to love the pauper only does so because the minted hasn't approached her.

If the minted approaches her and she rejects him, then there is something that the pauper has that the rich guy has lacks --- maybe the poor guy is caring, compassionate etc---- which she values above money.

This still shows why it's business and not 'love'.

A man that gives to the begger does not so free. Rather he gives and expects God to reward him.

And there are no exceptions to this.
Nothing in life is free. In other words, nobody does anything without expectations.

I could cite 1 million instances but for time.
Aside: I like the fact that we humans think we love because we might be unable to handle the realisation that all is business.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 9:43am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
who is talking about trump and Hillary?, geez!, I think you need insight if you think this is about feminism, my God!, it's about re-adjustments, and the effects is what we are gonna see in the next generation,as more people both men and women alike get to know about how each gender perceives the other,please enlighten your self about the subject matter before you start concocting theories in your head
by the way, it's not my theory, but a bunch of angry emasculated men who decided to form a union grin

Who is talking about feminism here? Is trump synonymous to feminism? U sounding like a broken record and quite pained too. Take a chill pill, it hurts I know. Men are setting priorities straight deal with it nothing is back firing. Uwese
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:46am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
well I found out about it, and the truth is if we are to even interpret Roberts theory in the end,it still favors us, cos you will need to give for every new favor you want, hence the reason I still insist Robert made that theory with a bitter heart being a divorcee who was paid alimony and all

Hmmm.... That's just the truth ... Life and marriage is all about give and take . However we as humans ought to be more sensitive and emotionally perceptive and intelligent towards our partners . Easier said than done.

I encountered the red pill theory last year after a series of unfortunate or should I say fortunate events ... Why I do agree with a few of the beliefs of that school of thought . I still see reason with a few of the other views . practicing it is another issue though .

I read a book last year ... " The great female con " . Rather insightful too .

Why by no means do I hate feminists ...I believe that we can learn something from everyone ,Even the madman dancing naked at the market square . I respect every one's view . Reno's tweets obviously resonates with many males here .

But at this moment my heart goes out to single mothers who have to look for funds to pay the school fees of their children who are caught in the middle of the never ending war between a man and a woman .
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by mavrodi(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
You no need die sef... Just get broke
To a lady a broke guy is dead already!

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:50am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:

Hmmm..

Very deep..

Maybe unhealthy..
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:50am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Who is talking about feminism here? Is trump synonymous to feminism? U sounding like a broken record and quite pained too. Take a chill pill, it hurts I know.
now see who is trying to use the reverse psychology, now I can't see a strong counter, all a bunch of lazy ass punch, hehehehhehe, I think you need to go back and read that comment and hear yourself
and by the way,I was chilling before you jumped on my mention , I actually obliged you thinking you had fatal counters for me,seems in the end it get to end with the "you sound pained" line, well I am sure you will Google and when you do,I think you should view images too, so you can see men with placards, then you will know that the real thing behind those who support such a program is "PAIN", I am already chilling watching y'all in 3D grin grin grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by OGsteven(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2017
That's the truth......she will smash another within days or weeks of you death. #fact
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by donem: 9:53am On May 02, 2017
"When a lady wants to finish a fool, she Alienates him from his family. When a man wants to die, he cooperate with such a lady."

This one cracked me up, so true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This / What Age Did You Get Disvirgined / I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.