Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri (17556 Views)

So I Have Started Cheating On Bae / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:56am On May 02, 2017
mavrodi:

To a lady a broke guy is dead already!

cheesy

Sir , sometimes I ask ...we as males or females knowing very well the truth or the relative truth why do we still want want to get married .

Is it something in our genetic coding installed by our creator ?

Or perhaps something that society has developed in other to survive ?

If a woman/man leaves you when you are broke ... Or acts different ... perhaps it is a time to re - evaluate .

But if you leave anyone when they are down ...please ...please do not come back when they are up .
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2017
tobianthony:

Hmmm.... That's just the truth ... Life and marriage is all about give and take . However we as humans ought to be more sensitive and emotionally perceptive and intelligent towards our partners . Easier said than done.

I encountered the red pill theory last year after a series of unfortunate or should I say fortunate events ... Why I do agree with a few of the beliefs of that school of thought . I still see reason with a few of the other views . practicing it is another issue though .

I read a book last year ... " The great female con " . Rather insightful too .

Why by no means do I hate feminists ...I believe that we can learn something from everyone ,Even the madman dancing naked at the market square . I respect every one's view . Reno's tweets obviously resonates with many males here .

But at this moment my heart goes out to single mothers who have to look for funds to pay the school fees of their children who are caught in the middle of the never ending war between a man and a woman .

firstly let me make it loud and clear that I am not a feminist in any way,but like you said,it's good to look at things from every conceivable angle with no sentiments, now the truth is NO matter how long this thug of war continues both genders can't do without the other, but then I was moved to find out about the theory because, sometimes it helps to cure nativity and makes you aware of what and how a person perceives you,that way all cards are lay bare. And honestly I see the union called marriage suffering if the next generation follows through
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
now see who is trying to use the reverse psychology, now I can't see a strong counter, all a bunch of lazy ass punch, hehehehhehe, I think you need to go back and read that comment and hear yourself
and by the way,I was chilling before you jumped on my mention , I actually obliged you thinking you had fatal counters for me,seems in the end it get to end with the "you sound pained" line, well I am sure you will Google and when you do,I think you should view images too, so you can see men with placards, then you will know that the real thing behind those who support such a program is "PAIN", I am already chilling watching y'all in 3D grin grin grin

U should go back and see how it started I actually wanted to engage u in an intelligent discussion buh as usual u guys don't fail to disappoint. I started by asking you "how are women perceived "u just couldn't give a reasonable answer instead u referring me to google and one hilarious red pill theory... U don't agree with Reno buh sure he makes a whole lot of sense.buh as usual u prefer the status quo ,I'm sorry to disappoint you again ese "priorities are being set straight by this generation of men".painful Buh deal with it.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2017
donem:
"When a lady wants to finish a fool, she Alienates him from his family. When a man wants to die, he cooperate with such a lady."

This one cracked me up, so true.

This one chilled me to my bones ... We are all natural predators ... If you have ever seen discovery channel perhaps when a lioness circles the gazelle who strays from the herd .

It's a natural manipulative tactic of a partner to sever the ties of the family in order to exert control over the resources and meat of their significant other .

Some of us are so good at this that we do not even know when we are doing it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:03am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
firstly let me make it loud and clear that I am not a feminist in any way,but like you said,it's good to look at things from every conceivable angle with no sentiments, now the truth is NO matter how long this thug of war continues both genders can't do without the other, but then I was moved to find out about the theory because, sometimes it helps to cure nativity and makes you aware of what and how a person perceives you,that way all cards are lay bare. And honestly I see the union called marriage suffering if the next generation follows through

I apologise I in no way meant to call you a feminist ...as I typed that word I knew you would take exception to it .

I agree that obviously something will emerge from the next generation which will be seen as a legal alternative to marriage which at this rate will no longer be sustainable .

I believe some call it co - habitation .
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:04am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

U should go back and see how it started I actually wanted to engage u in an intelligent discussion buh as usual u guys don't fail to disappoint. I started by asking you "how are women perceived "u just couldn't give a reasonable answer instead u referring me to google and one hilarious red pill theory... U don't agree with Reno buh sure he makes a whole lot of sense.buh as usual u prefer the status quo ,I'm sorry to disappoint you again ese "priorities are being set straight by this generation of men".painful Buh deal with it.
intelligent people are driven by curiosity, I made mention of a theory, I am sure smart people would have used their phones instead of asking unintelligent questions,and yes we are saying the same thing, but your unintelligent self couldn't grasp it either, well women are encouraged to know how they are perceived and deal the hand they are dealt, (I hope you can comprehend that line)by the way,like I said earlier "it's another" , now you can go,you have been noticed, Mr smarty boxers grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 10:06am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
intelligent people are driven by curiosity, I made mention of a theory, I am sure smart people would have used their phones instead of asking unintelligent questions,and yes we are saying the same thing, but you unintelligent self couldn't grasp it either, well women are encouraged to know how they are perceived and deal the head they are dealt, (I hope you can comprehend that line)by the way,like I said earlier "it's another" , now you can go,you have been noticed, Mr smarty boxers grin

Eya u shouldn't have resorted to insults Na.. Well I'm not surprised at ese buh I felt u'd be different by now. Sounding like a broken record as usual... grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Amberon: 10:07am On May 02, 2017
thats your own problem.
Partnerbiz:

Love exists not. Everything in life is biz.
Seee below..

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Amberon: 10:08am On May 02, 2017
Amen. Thanks.
Humility017:

wow...I am touched..
Dear..God will heal your heart and grant you grace to start all over...
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Partnerbiz(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
thats your own problem.

I am like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Amberon: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
Awww. Trust me my own is worse. I have been romantically involved with anyone since then. Really tragic.
Kebreal92:
Hope I am not that first love You are referring to...

I met somebody in 2012 too,we broke up,I was her first love,shits happened, we broke up. She is still the one I love but we don't talk anymore.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
tobianthony:

I apologise I in no way meant to call you a feminist ...as I typed that word I knew you would take exception to it .

I agree that obviously something will emerge from the next generation which will be seen as a legal alternative to marriage which at this rate will no longer be sustainable .

I believe some call it co - habitation .
I believe co-habitation is not new, even to us here, but then who knows, our mothers didn't foresee a generation such as this, but then the consequences of the legal alternative may breed more unstable adults suffering from one form of disorder due to malnourished parental guidance like we are seeing on social media already, that is why I said in the end, it will end up blowing up in their faces.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Amberon: 10:11am On May 02, 2017
And lust , immorality are things to be proud of? What do you people want ?
Nattylad:
not something to be proud of
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Humility017(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Amen. Thanks.

you welcome
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by donem: 10:13am On May 02, 2017
tobianthony:

This one chilled me to my bones ... We are all natural predators ... If you have ever seen discovery channel perhaps when a lioness circles the gazelle who strays from the herd .

It's a natural manipulative tactic of a partner to sever the ties of the family in order to exert control over the resources and meat of their significant other .

Some of us are so good at this that we do not even know when we are doing it .

Well spoken.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Eibams60(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Not true. Reno, you are not the standard for the 7billion people in the world. That it happened to you doesn't mean its always the case. Love is always and forever, never confuse it with lust or infatuation.

Since 2012 when I met my first love I haven't been the same. He didn't give me the world. Though he broke my heart and though we don't talk anymore he is still the one I Iove.

My friend's mother also haven't gotten over her husband though their marriage crashed about 22 years ago. She refused to remarry to this day cuz she still loves the man.

So speak for yourself Reno. To people like me, no amount of money and material things can buy my love.
u get love before? talk more of buying, sidown jareh
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:14am On May 02, 2017
smiley
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by oviejnr(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2017
Most people didnt read the tweets, Reno said it all im touched cool cool
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:15am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Eya u shouldn't have resorted to insults Na.. Well I'm not surprised at ese buh I felt u'd be different by now. Sounding like a broken record as usual... grin
hehehehhehe, first to do e nor dey pain,you only got served, Mr ese! hehehehhehe, like I said, you are served the hand you deal,check my other response to the other guy and check yours, and see the difference between and man and a boy grin, to think both of you know about the same theory but you can see how matured people analyze things, now have a good day, I think I have given you far too many responses than you deserve, bye ese grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Would it have killed you to type but instead of buh? Shudders!!!!
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Humility017(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
And lust , immorality are things to be proud of? What do you people want ?

if you live base on what people wants ..you always live in misery...
go for what you think is good for yourself and what God wants...
you don't need peoples acceptance or love to validate you...
a life of moral excellence is the best.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Humility017(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2017
sonofLuci:
Bro you are wrong.

My cousin sister lost her hubby close to 10 years now and she has refused to marry another, always goes to his grave side sometimes when she out of work to sit, bruh I tell you it's real shit.
I think he is some how right...
some of his tweets are true
I need to start following him on twitter
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:24am On May 02, 2017
sonofLuci:
Bro you are wrong.

My cousin sister lost her hubby close to 10 years now and she has refused to marry another, always goes to his grave side sometimes when she out of work to sit, bruh I tell you it's real shit.

She needs counselling to move on... Harsh but true .. time she got another man...

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2017
naijababe:

Would it have killed you to type but instead of buh? Shudders!!!!
my dear, please help me ask him, just like someone who has soldier ant on his scrotum he jumps on my mention even when his ability to analyze has been blurred by ego, his sexist nature will not let him look away,hehehehhehe grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by walley21: 10:37am On May 02, 2017
Reno and FFK will block you on Twitter immediately you disagree with them. Sheer hypocrisy!
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Gordonz07(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2017
Reno! Reno!! Reno!!! You try wella.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by walley21: 10:40am On May 02, 2017
Reno and FFK will block you on Twitter immediately you disagree with their opinion. Sheer hypocrisy!
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 10:42am On May 02, 2017
2dugged:
my dear, please help me ask him, just like someone who has soldier ant on his scrotum he jumps on my mention even when his ability to analyze has been blurred by ego, his sexist nature will not let him look away,hehehehhehe grin

Cynthia 5yrs after graduation u still call every man that u come across a sexist? Haba u can do better.
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by spartoo: 10:43am On May 02, 2017
sarrki:
That's why is good for one man one woman

Find your bae and you are settled for life

God thank you for my wyfy

Less I forget mockery are you a victim?

you that don't have feelings
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2017
pneme:

She needs counselling to move on... Harsh but true

It is the truth man
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Cynthia 5yrs after graduation u still call every man that u come across a sexist? Haba u can do better.
grow up, my moniker is 2dugged, no one asked you for my name, guess you want to show the whole world you know me, so how has that familiarity earned you what ever your motive is?, guess what alot of people know me here,so just swerve
and by the way, you only know me,but I can't even remember bumping into you in my faculty back then, so you are the one who needs to take a chill on this familiarity ride you are on, cos in all honesty you may know my name, back then in school, it doesn't mean you know me, adios ese!

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Doctorfitz: 10:55am On May 02, 2017
No b me cos ur situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Age Did You Get Disvirgined / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.