Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) (47027 Views)

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by hajidel: 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Another national embarrassment

Is South Africa that cold ??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

Even in the USA where it snows heavily in the winters,
it's now summer and you can't walk outside​without melting

You can take someone out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of her

Y'all should stop hating. For her level its too cold. Whether you've travelled the globe, thats her global traveling for her. Mek people enjoy for their own, not on your own standard.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by LegalBaby(f): 3:07pm On May 15, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

lol. Last week I was almost roasted in my room. I almost died. Had to wake up 2am go on gen. That heat was unbearable.
and yet we suppose to be in rainy season where annual rainful occurs
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2017
mroop:
lol..... ara oko

She should go back to her first calling (hawking bread), abi na by force?!
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by chukxie(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season
[b]

[/b]

The boldened got me laughing. Name the state, city or place in Nigeria that is colder than South Africa. Do you know the average temperature in South Africa during winter is about 6°C ? Do you know during the winter months of June to August in some parts of South Africa temperature occasionally plummets to below freezing?

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Firstuss: 3:23pm On May 15, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]hum,AC outside, are own still better, Wat of Lalasticala, that have never seen a.c for I'm life. nko?
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by realestniggah: 3:27pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

lol..are you sniffing glue..obviously you have never been to south Africa it winter now..trust me you will freeze to death if you stay outside without jacket for more than 2 hours

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Neddstark: 3:34pm On May 15, 2017
Local champion na local champion
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by fredpaul: 3:44pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Mate it could be so freezy here atimes here i dont blame olajumoke. We talking 7 degree at night and winter is just approaching.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by CentoC: 4:09pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

u know when God decides to pock ur call,he does not care to knw ur status...but if man was God...Olajumoke would not be where she is now...but with all ur exposure, and d degrees u have acquired... at least for now we can say Olajumoke is many steps above u...pls stop hating and appreciate...onelove#
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by CentoC: 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

u know when God decides to pick ur call,he does not care to knw ur status...but if man was God...Olajumoke would not be where she is now...but with all ur exposure, and d degrees u have acquired... at least for now we can say Olajumoke is many steps ahead of u...pls stop hating and appreciate...onelove#
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by walosky(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
Wash a pig, clothe a pig....it's still an Elede

Quote me and let Sango dissect you

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Organs(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Chai! you can take a man out of ghetto but you can't take ghetto out of a man.

Mumu, siddon there dey call am ghetto, she is fine, she is now famous and she dey make $$, you wey no ghetto, how market?? Recession don dabaru your brain.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by winkmart: 4:39pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Let's not be deceived by these people. They just want to remain in the news, so they have to create controversy of any kind.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by stingged(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2017
HOT MAMA!!!!!! MOTHER GOES FULLY UNCLAD TO CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY CELEBRATION

THESE PICS WILL BLOW YOUR PANTS AWAY.
Only this KOURTNEY can go FULLY N A K E D to CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY.

If you THINK YOU HAVE STRENGTH TO LOOK WITHOUT p****g on yourself

http://stingged.com/hot-mama-kourtney-kardashian-posts-nude-snap-instagram-celebrates-mothers-day/

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Organs(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

She is in South Africa, she is having fun, ok, she still has the forest inside of her, you nkor you dont have the forest inside of you, you are polished abi? people that cannot speak good queen elizabeth language flew private jet to attend IBB's daughter's wedding over the weekend while you are using a tokunbo phone charged with i betapass my neighbour generator, using mosquito net and spraying your house with raid and sheltox, dey baff from inside bucket, yet you dey claim polished. Shege danborrooobaa.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by lereinter(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2017
useless
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by shine12: 5:27pm On May 15, 2017
Whoever released the video shouldn't have. What happened to covering it so that she won't ridiculed her.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
The babe just dey flex,na her time joor.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Threshold and tolerance to climatic condition differs from one individual to another. Don't generalize. Even some oyinbo no handle cold wether well.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by cosade(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

[b]It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

[/b]

Bolded statement is even more embarrassing than Olajumoke's statement.

"South Africa has typical weather for the Southern Hemisphere, with the coldest days in June–August. On the central plateau, which includes the Free State and Gauteng provinces, the altitude keeps the average temperatures below 40 °C (104 °F); Johannesburg, for example, lies at 1,753 metres (5,751 ft). In winter temperatures can drop below freezing, also due to altitude. During winter it is warmest in the coastal regions, especially on the eastern Indian Ocean coast".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_South_Africa

Even when it's warm in Europe, an African not used to the weather could still feel cold.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Saying it's colder in Naija than SA is wrong.

You've not been there during their winter gangan u go no say SA Cold na baba. Even the citizens would tell you it's no joke.

I've been there and I know wot I'm saying
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by slurryeye2: 5:48pm On May 15, 2017
One thing that keeps this young lady excelling is the that fact that she's honest and true to herself. In the video you can see a lady honestly saying the outside temperature is as cold as AC while the other one is forming a fake accent.
I had similar experience as Olajumoke the fall of the year I came to Canada. Inside Pearson Intl airport felt normal until I stepped outside. The temperature was 10C, and I never felt that cold in my life. I remembered telling my buddy and his friends welcoming me who were wearing just t-shirts that I was surprised they aren't wearing jackets because the outside was colder than AC. They laughed and told me that if I think this is cold, I should wait till winter and see what cold really is. Lo and behold, that winter, I witnessed my first snow and subzero temperature. From then till now, I have seen temperature go as low as minus 30s Celsius.
For those of you calling Olajumoke village girl, I will advise you not to go to temperate countries especially during cold seasons because if you try to form to your hosts that have already acclimatized to the climate so that they don't see you as village boy or girl, you will just freeze to death. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Edipee(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2017
Babe, i don lost my phome today for keke.
Mznaett:
Hahahahaha

She don carry am enter S.A too?shocked grin

She for try leave am for here now... abi na carry come?undecided grin Me,I am not understanding again o
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Shawnnn01: 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I don't even feel proud saying that I've been to South Africa

Come on, dumb fucck

18 year old boys go there to see Lions and giraffes

You probably should be proud when you finally travel to hell with your string of lies.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by dabossman(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
Chai, RichYoungNigga mentions be blowing up like BH bombs. That's what happens when you make a dumbass comment. Different individuals have different thresholds for dealing with cold and heat. Some folks would suffer heatstroke from the heat we live with in this country.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Mabelenena(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Chai! you can take a man out of ghetto but you can't take ghetto out of a man.

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by FreeSpirited: 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
Na people way never reach Benin-republic go mock her pass.....Naija I hail una
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by heenriiy19(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2017
Omo oko
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Mznaett: 7:30pm On May 15, 2017
Edipee:
Babe, i don lost my phone today for keke.

OMG! Sorry about that dear...I just called 5070 now and it's switched off...
Lets chat on fb please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Shows Curves In New Video / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images / Tboss Takes Kemen Out On A Birthday Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.