Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) (47024 Views)

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Lakesandspring: 1:39pm On May 15, 2017
mroop p9ost=56134715:
lol..... ara oko

This is a topic to actually know the ara okos as it shows some people have not stepped out of their village called Nigeria. I'm sure if you have experienced 6 degrees or lower before you won't make that daft comment.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by preselect(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2017
cold? South Africa? . . . . . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abegi. . . . cheesy

anyways, this jumoke girl is one nigerian that has not allowed success to turn her head. . . keep it up

#BuhariSucks

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by waledeji(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai village gal
Chai iPod girl grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2017
Total disgrace,this girl no get sense at all
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by doyinbaby(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2017
This is lucky...oga o
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Another national embarrassment

Is South Africa that cold ??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

Even in the USA where it snows heavily in the winters,
it's now summer and you can't walk outside​without melting

You can take someone out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of her
una ITK 2much ok she said she felt cold . What's wrong with that mind U SA goes as cold as 0 degrees is that not cold ? When it does snow in SA is that not cold . As it stands 9ja o's min 18 degrees amd people scream cold in JOS . It's 13 degrees where I am atm some think it's warm ie polish people why the English think it's cold still.so for some people who ha e never left 9ja to colder regions the cold is real .

2 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by sucre2(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
I don't k ow your definition of cold if 5° is not cold enough.

RichYoungNigga:

What??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
dfrost:

Cool. Have you been reading the novels from Vince Flynn?

No its been a while I dug Vince. Been so busy for me lately.

Remember the last novel I sent to you? "The Kill Room" by Jeffery Deaver? I just recently completed it. (covers face) It was so full of suspense.
After reading that, doing more of Motivational books lately. Currently reading (picture attached)
Would recommend, but its for women grin

I heard about "Carte Blanche 007" by Jeffery Deaver. Have you heard of it? Wanna get it from Amazon soon.

Any new books for me? grin I know you're novelbank grin

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Deem: 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
illiterate statement!!! She know no the difference between cold weather and ac ni? undecided
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by miketayo(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

do u really believe wat u wrote SA has sub zero degree the lowest temp ever recorded in Nigeria was 4.2 in poskitsum plateau state
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2017
LegalBaby:
Wish nigeria was that cold,
heat is too much

I dey tell u the heat too much no be small tin everywhere just dey hot
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by FrankGiel: 1:52pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

[b]

[/b]
Its better u keep quiet anD be though of as ignorant, than to speak and erase every possible doubt..
Thank God I have been to Jo'burg, Capetown amd Durban so I won't be deceived by people like you..

For those of u guys that do not know. RSA can get freaking cold... as in cooooolld!!.. Especially at night.. Temperature can drop to 9-14 degree C even in their summer (around December). Winter period is freaking cold.. There is no shame in being cold..

Mr brokeyungnigga the fake foreigner keep on pretending..

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by FrankGiel: 1:53pm On May 15, 2017
miketayo:

do u really believe wat u wrote SA has sub zero degree the lowest temp ever recorded in Nigeria was 4.2 in poskitsum plateau state
Don't mind the illiterate.. He hasn't past airport before

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by FrankGiel: 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

God bear me witness you have never visited South Africa except you are lying.
The RichyoungNiggar is full of lies...even 10 degree celcius is cold.. Many A/C's cannot go below 16degree. If it even gets close to 16 degrees many us of will scream that they should switch off the A/c.. Talk less of even 10 degrees..
Some folks can like to form
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by fuckumods(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

What is this 1 saying

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by FrankGiel: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

lol. Last week I was almost roasted in my room. I almost died. Had to wake up 2am go on gen. That heat was unbearable.
Ogbeni , if u see real cold ehn, u go miss heat die
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
smiley
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by centboy123456(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

lol. Last week I was almost roasted in my room. I almost died. Had to wake up 2am go on gen. That heat was unbearable.

lol brother d heat too much oh
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

South Africa is in the Southern Hemisphere, and they experience their winter in June and Summer in December. This is May, so they are in Autumn, speedily approaching winter. That explains why it was cold for her.

Mind you that even if the temperature is only 16°C, it will still be very cold for someone not used to cold exposure. Most Nigerians will be shivering if they are locked up in a room with the AC blowing at 16°C.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Haters will always hate.. please leave the girl alone and get a life...As local as you say she is at least she is making a name for herself and ecking a living from modelling...you who know you?
Between.....South Africa could be really cold as in UK kinda cold if not worse..at what time of the year did you go there?? This is supposed to be their cold season and it gets extremely cold at this time so get your facts right before talking. They don't experience their winter late in the year but around this time so think before posting. Their winter is June to August so it should be cold at this time and​ get worse in the coming weeks.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

I'll go out side now take picture and send to you here one minute.

Just took dis pic now. as u can see I have already padded up.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by dheaven: 2:35pm On May 15, 2017
I Dont think if you have been to South Africa as you claimed. Why must you lie in a public forum this like this that South Africa is not cold. I have businesses there
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Asidiq23(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Hello Man, which region/city did you go to? Before you start crucifying the lady, so she should not say hey mind again... You are the type of fake people we are talking about...

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Asidiq23(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
Deem:
illiterate statement!!! She know no the difference between cold weather and ac ni? undecided
You are a broke fake asshole nigga
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Asidiq23(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2017
preselect:
cold? South Africa? . . . . . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abegi. . . . cheesy

anyways, this jumoke girl is one nigerian that has not allowed success to turn her head. . . keep it up

#BuhariSucks
Are you saying there isn't cold in SA?
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by TheTrillionaire: 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

You can lie for Africa. I believe you have never been to airport talk more of South Africa I visit often.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Asidiq23(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=ThinkWISELY post=56542563]Total disgrace,this girl no get sense at all[/quote
It is you that is a fool for trying to be fake, and just because the lady has expressed her mind now, it had made her not to get sense, you are the fool here man.. The last time you talked to your Egbon in Russia or Ukraine (well,thats if you even have anyone in those places at all) wasn't he feeding you with how the cold was there and how he would be forced to take dry gin to cool down, you would now come here and start doing like someone better or informed.fake nigga
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ehispapa(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

you have never been to SA, if you have been you will know its as cold as as some Europe country. Two days ago there was snow fall in some part of Durban and Johannesburg has been 5 degree at the lowest for the past 5 days.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by YoungKeem(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Nigeria? Colder than South Africa? I can clearly see that you have no idea of what you are talking about! Village person! Autumn in South Africa is from mid-February to April. Winter in South Africa is around May to July. Springs is from August to mid-October and summer, which lasts from mid-October to mid- February. For your information weather in SA gets cold up to -04 Degrees sometimes i experienced it in Free State last year, and if you know what that is its freaking cold(The lower the cooler, right?).
Bia, which hotel did you lodge when you were in SA for your ghost business meeting?
What is the street name and city of that hotel? How much do they charge you per night?
Which company hosted you for the meeting and what is the name of the airport your ghost plane landed.

I will bet all my life that you have never been to SA, right now my home heater is on blowing hot air, do you get to use heater in Nigeria? Now you are here saying Nigeria is colder. Weh Done Mr December Harmattan. I checked Nigerian weather now and its about 32 degrees and na rainy season be that? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.