Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) (47026 Views)

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Acetyl(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2017
She should go to panshin in plateau state, I am very sure it's more cold than South Africa... Ode
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by sabbath316(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
Seeing is believing ooo, its just the beginning of winter here in SA and u can't compare the coldness here with even the harshest hamattan in Nigeria. I can understand her condition
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by egopersonified(f): 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
reminds me of the TV that cooks
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ExchangerPLUS: 8:06pm On May 15, 2017
We believe most of the people talking bush, forest e.t.c have never left the shores of Nigeria or just been ignorant.
If you get to SA right now, you will understand her condition.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:00pm On May 15, 2017
mroop:
lol..... ara oko

If at all you've ever travelled out to winter climates before, you will not talk like that. Everyone has there first experience.

My first arrival at Heathrow Jan, 2004, I was feeling good until I stepped out of the airport. There and then I know what a warmer/heater does. I will be honest with u, I ran back inside, and put on 3 jackets to manage go out to meet the taxi.

Tell us ur first experience!
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by izombie(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Another national embarrassment

Is South Africa that cold ??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

Even in the USA where it snows heavily in the winters,
it's now summer and you can't walk outside​without melting

You can take someone out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of her
dude you have never been to johannesburg during winter. So don't say what you don't know. Snow dey fall for south africa too. Ofcourse its always hot during summer but its winter time now in johannesburg. Weather is getting cold. Come here at the end of june until september make you see freezing weather.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by nelandrewz(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2017
LegalBaby:
Wish nigeria was that cold,
heat is too much
go and live in Jos, Plateau State my guy, make una no dey fall our hand outside naija.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
LET HER ENJOY THE COLD WEATHER
crushing ....
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by 900warriorz: 12:21am On May 16, 2017
una for just leave am make she dey sell her bread jeje
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by sirjomore(m): 4:55am On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Another national embarrassment

Is South Africa that cold ??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

Even in the USA where it snows heavily in the winters,
it's now summer and you can't walk outside​without melting

You can take someone out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of her
Wedon Oh!
So U Had To Steal D Moment To Announce To Us Abt Ur Dream Meetin In S.A, Thank U. We Don Hear
The Thread Is Abt Her Not U So Pls Gerrarahia. Olajumoke Is Real Ure Not (we Nor Even Knw U)
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by donshaddow(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2017
No mind that mumu bragging I.d.i.o.t

Shawnnn01:

God bear me witness you have never visited South Africa except you are lying.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Afritop(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
ARA OKO grin
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Asidiq23 post=56544591][/quote]

You are a real deluded retard fo*ol,better big olodo,big ode i swear,so she is using her dumbness for an excuse,she is such a fo*ol that she doesn't know what whether is,dont she reads?,these days ,even someone in a hole has internet access and knows what happens worldwide, people from ZOO !!,ur mumurism no b here at all!!
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by preselect(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
Asidiq23:

Are you saying there isn't cold in SA?

no no not at all, not what i'm saying. but when u talk of cold. . . . on this earth, SA doesnt come to mind. I mean, this is May, and some countries are still below zero degrees celcius. . . imagine what they were in January in the middle of winter. So I forgot that if you are in Nigeria all ur life, a temperature of 10-17 degrees celcius is "cold'' whereas in places like sweden that will be the perfect weather to go outside and play soccer etc. So for someone who'e been in naija all his/her life, SA is very cold. even me sef, first time I left the east for the north, went to kaduna-jos-gombe and bauchi, i felt very cold there grin grin grin . . . . that was in january of 19. . . . . cant remember the year. now in that temperature I can play football without a shirt on.

the comparison/contrast made me laugh. . .

#BuharinomicsVoodooEconomy

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ShaluLaghari: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2023
dfrost:

Cool. Have you been reading the novels from Vince Flynn?

I have recently finished the Vince Flynn Novels. And absolutely loved it.

At first, I found it a little bit tricky to find the right chronological order to read them in. For example, the first book in chronological order American Assasin was written in 2010, but the third book, "Transfer of Power" was written in 1999". To make it easier for other readers I have made a list of the correct chronological order to read the books in; https://bookreviewsbyshalini.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-vince-flynn-books-order/

Hope it helps future readers of this Thirilling series. Unfortunately Flynn has already passed away so no more books will be added.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Pero Adeniyi Shows Curves In New Video / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.