Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) (47030 Views)

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by lordabili(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
Ain't it funny to realize that we, over here in Nigeria spend lots of money on fuel, to power ourb AC's, while over there in South Africa and in the West, and the East, Air conditioners are 'naturally' fixed everywhere and thecool breeze exhales freely... Pls, someone should Tell that Yoruba lady to come back home ohh before she freezes. lol*

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by RealDannie(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
All I see is GRACE!
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by dfrost: 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy VickyRotex long time no see? How's Canada?

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
so dem never give her ot on other countries weather. not all countries has wet and dry season o sister jumoke.

BTW we haven't heard from her husband for some time now
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
Mrugoo555555555:
boost your financial status today!!!

This hand go soon blow off. if u don't stop shoving this scam on my face! angry

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Shawnnn01: 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Another national embarrassment

Is South Africa that cold ??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

Even in the USA where it snows heavily in the winters,
it's now summer and you can't walk outside​without melting

You can take someone out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of her

God bear me witness you have never visited South Africa except you are lying.

21 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Sweetmom: 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

Sharrap, it is currently the start of winter in SA.

9 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by martineverest(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

ur ignorance eludes me... South Africa is colder than done European nations

9 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
Really

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by RichYoungNigga: 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

God bear me witness you have never visited South Africa except you are lying.

I don't even feel proud saying that I've been to South Africa

Come on, dumb fucck

18 year old boys go there to see Lions and giraffes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by slawomir: 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
just South Africa she is shivering what about here in Russia. she will freeze
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by CocaineSniffer: 1:12pm On May 15, 2017
LegalBaby:
Wish nigeria was that cold,
heat is too much
lol. Last week I was almost roasted in my room. I almost died. Had to wake up 2am go on gen. That heat was unbearable.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy VickyRotex long time no see? How's Canada?

Hello dfrost, been a while. smiley Canada's good. It's the start of Summer, getting warmer by the day! How have you been?
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by kullozone(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2017
See how y'all quoting rubbish upandan.
Everybody knows she's a local lady, so this ain't no news.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

This is wrong. It's her first time and its 16•c now. That's colder than most aircons.

5 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by eaglechild: 1:18pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

South Africa has a larger land mass than Nigeria and while some parts can get very hot, it snows in some other parts. Besides most SA cities are less humid than Nigerian cities.
You can't just say that Nigeria is colder.

2 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
Came:
Dem put AC for outside ke! Hahahahahaha ... I laugh fall for ground.

Omo I been dey form sey cold no fit catch me until the night we drove out with friends in South Africa around 12a.m for night....I was like..."if I step out of this car for 5 minutes. .nah die"

The cold there is crazy...sun go dey shine yet serious cold go dey catch.

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by kerike: 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
Walahi Yorubas can be ugly ooo see her tick lips maybe she likes sucking cocks
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Butterworth: 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

I can assured you that you've only been to South Africa in your dream.

You said Nigeria is more cold than south

Does Nigeria even have cold weather.

Come to South Africa and cure your Ignorance and make sure you come during winter, let's say from July ending.

10 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
So Nigerians still visit that blood thirsty country
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Chiccly(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
You will get used to it dearie.

Time changes everything just like your story.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Toks2008(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

It depends on the season but S.A at night can be dead cold.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by banmee(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

Don't blame her, most Nigerians are like that.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by dfrost: 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hello dfrost, been a while. smiley Canada's good. It's the start of Summer, getting warmer by the day! How have you been?

Cool. Have you been reading the novels from Vince Flynn?
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

You just shot yourself in the foot. You are a LIAR you have never been to Cotonou. SA that it snowed yesterday in some parts. Google is your friend use it. Just google temperature in Johanesburg SA now now. LIAR

9 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by BOWOTO(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

What??

You clearly haven't been to south Africa.

9 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by eternalcity(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
But what does this lady really do? I haven't seen her model for any brand or anything else other than attend events.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Arielle: 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
martineverest:
ur ignorance eludes me... South Africa is colder than done European nations

Don't mind the 'bad-hearted' ignorant fellow. When the rest of the world is freezing in winter or drying up during harmattan SA is enjoying balmy weather. The opposite is the case mid year. Like now. Business meetings in South Africa indeed. A likely story. Why can't people just be happy for this poor girl. Look at the abuses. Just because your lives are going nowhere fast doesn't mean you must begrudge her the good fortune that found her so easily. Nor should you resent her for it. Nigerians. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

So u are in Canada? I live in Nova Scotia. How can we connect for some good fucccking kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Takes Kemen Out On A Birthday Date / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images / Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.