Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12177 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

It isn't just bad, it's a terrible idea. We don't want to have to deal with their paranoia towards Ndigbo- that's the very thing we're trying to escape from Nigeria. Only an independent Igbo nation will work, perhaps with some extremely lenient trading arrangements with our Eastern minority neighbours.

Please if I may ask

Who are those minority neighbours ?

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

U hv made d job easier. We don't even want to hear the word biafra in SW let alone secede with u.

Continue to asslicking SS because of oil cool

Lol, when have you ever heard of me 'asslick the SS'? I'm only interested in the indigenous Igbo communities there. I don't care about oil, I just care about my fellow Igbos and not a single Igbo community will be left behind to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Kaduna nzeogwu was from asaba and he was Igbo...Does that mean asaba is not a Igbo town because its in south south...Name the tribe and not a phantom region..

I am from Delta state... and the genocide committed by the Fulani and their slaves in the wasteeern part will never go unpunished!!

You wonder why bokoharam muders them and their people?

The blood of the forceful one Nigeria is haunting them!!

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 11:50pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:
Yorubas in Biafra?

smiley....how you dey..??.. smiley
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:50pm On May 02, 2017
ipobexposed nwokem I have told you...Continue associate with people who hates your tribe..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
lol where did i mentioned brain box and friction?
or are you mistaken gearbox for brain box?
bro look well or are you still on that brandy grin

Stop confusing yourself I know how much it pains
I repeat: 99.999% of LiePob miscreants are illiterate! grin grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
And out the bottle comes Jinny.. cheesy

Swerve darl.. Ain't talking to you. . wink

Who are you calling a jin? What I said to you was just a passing comment; you don't want me to turn my full attention on you...

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Please if I may ask

Who are those minority neighbours ?

You're not one of them so it's not really any of your business...

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

For they shall gather but if there gathering is not of God

They will all be scattered
I saw them viewing now....refreshed and dem don disappear.....kikikikkiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
yes it's none of your damn business

or

if e dey pain you
you know what to do to end the pain just like awolowo grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by wristbangle: 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol, when have you ever heard of me 'as slick the SS'? I'm only interested in the indigenous Igbo communities there. I don't care about oil, I just care about my fellow Igbos and not a single Igbo community will be left behind to you guys.

I'm only interested in the indigenous Igbo communities there - Which are just 5 states

I just care about my fellow Igbos and not a single Igbo community will be left behind to you guys - Good but tell your colleagues to stop asslicking SS region. Let them decide their faith to join u willingly.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:

I saw them viewing now....refreshed and dem don disappear.....kikikikkiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
99.999% in what planet..Illiterate calling someone an illiterate..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

God knows you are saying the truth

Igbos themselves know they are miscreants
lol when u comment you don't even care if Liepod will attack u
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 11:54pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

Really??

Show me your payslip in a month and I will double it for you!!

I know Ortom hasn't paid you for months... You can still call me your lord and personal saviour...

I will save you!!

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ngo baby

Do you know Igbos are criminals?
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
hahahahahahaha shame to you old man that doesn't know the difference between brain box and gearbox grin

see what too much gin can cause a poor sad soul grin

just dey miss yarn anyhow cheesy

educated old man grin
those poor illiterate will continue knocking your skull till you can be able to differentiate between brain box and gearbox grin

shame

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

I'm only interested in the indigenous Igbo communities there - Which are just 5 states

I just care about my fellow Igbos and not a single Igbo community will be left behind to you guys - Good but tell your colleagues to stop asslicking SS region. Let them decide their faith to join u willingly.
Why is the governor of Delta state Igbo.. Why is the governor of rivers answering an Igbo name...I almost forgot Kaduna nzeogwu is from asaba..
Cc:biafranbushboy
see this hypocrite..

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Really??

I know Ortom hasn't paid you for months... You can still call me your lord and personal saviour...

I will save you!!

Empty barrel make the loudest noise
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
Enough for today...make I go sleep...I just finished one better palm wine my good igbo friend bring for me from ugwocha...abi na ugworocha.....who cares grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Ngo baby

Do you know Igbos are criminals?
[/s]
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob Roger boy grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

ngozi,talk to me na...haba...how can you break a mans heart like this.... cry
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Why is the governor of Delta state Igbo.. Why is the governor of rivers answering an Igbo name...I almost forgot Kaduna nzeogwu is from asaba..
see this hypocrite..

Lol

Land grabbers chairman nairaland chapter
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 11:57pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise

I throw a challenge in the open!!

Show me your last payslip... and if I double it... you must deactivate and never be on Nairaland again!!

It is an open challenge!!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Yawn... our brothers know who they and we know who they are. No offence but your neither from the SS nor are you from the SE and you're certainly not Igbo so I feel no need to waste anymore of my time explaining it any further to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol when u comment you don't even care if Liepod will attack u
nwokem..The people you associate with hates your tribe..Or must amadioha come down and show it to you..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:
Enough for today...make I go sleep...I just finished one better palm wine my friend bring for me from ugwocha grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol so technically we're arguing with drunks here
from omenkalives wey shark brandy dey see brainbox instead of gearbox to this one wey drink pammy come dey talk Nonsense grin

chaii such a pathetic souls

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

nwokem..The people you associate with hates your tribe..Or must amadioha come down and show it to you..

we hate ipob,not igbos...

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I throw a challenge in the open!!

Show me your last payslip... and if I double it... you must deactivate and never be on Nairaland again!!

It is an open challenge!!
.....here we go again chest beating.......na our work o.....abegi.....I dey go sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Really??

I will save you!!
Typical. 1000% of them are e-billionaires. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Matrycx(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
to dose tinkin yorubas are under fulanis, pls get ur facts first

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

see this hypocrite..

Don't mind people with no basic knowledge of history!!

Even I as a Deltan belongs to the sovereign nation...

we don't force people to join us... they will come on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plateau Guber: Lalong's witnesses testify that Useni, PDP won own polling units / Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada / Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.