Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57559 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Kakamorufu(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2017
one thing is, let her give birth and do DNA test. then you can know what line of action is next to take. just play along now.

and another thing is, the child might resemble you ,but don't fall for that, it happens at times, and you still might not be the father
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Homguy(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

She's carrying another person's child bro. Girls do this always . my colleague was almost a victim until he forced her to confess. That was when she admited That she had met two other guys some days before meeting him and since he was a pharmacist , she thought he d help her solve it.

So bro , u are in a fix really.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Kakamorufu(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Are u kidding me?
sure she is cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Sinz don teach bad tings grin german juice yanno cry

Hahahahaah...Sinz nottiness is highly contagious sha..dont tell me he didnt infect u grin grin grin

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah...Sinz nottiness is highly contagious sha..dont tell me he didnt infect u grin grin grin

Thats y i run from it so i dont get infected lol
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by holluphemydavid(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
d OP had entered one chance from peperdemgang
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Princeboca12(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
458 missed calls. O boy u get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by starlightRR(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
Origin:
@ OP read your post, go and wash your eyes and read your post again.

You met her chaste. You don't have credible evidence for cheating. She went to have fun at a club(were u thinking she would sleep with all four men). You've been tracking her calls and messages.

No wonder she is scared to tell you the truth. You are the type of person who owns a wife's life, movement, friends (monitoring spirit..... A control freak).

Do you know how I save names on my phone, by the places I met them . So u will see- Tope Unilag near moremi.

But you had no right to monitor her calls and be calling her friends. Now you are claiming she got pregnant ( it takes two). My advice to her is not to marry you. She should drop the baby for you and leave. As I don't think it can get better.

So someone like me that has never been to the club before and I see four friends to bodyguard me, I no go go. I will go and give my eye food. Yes i will drink Fanta. And will not dance but I've always wanted to know what the hype is all about that will not make someone sleep in his own house.

Sometimes I just wonder

Ladies below 25 shouldn't be on romance section...kids section probably

Did you read the part where she lied about sleeping rather than been in the club....or cos she has b00bs like you then you think you can defend her

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Abdul124(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!

I dnt believe u with d way i read dis:i seems u were exited with wht u have written

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Kenchukky(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
My brother man never marry out of pity or pressure. If you must know it is very certain that child might not be yours. Even if, getting pregnant is not a basis to get married. Is she trying to rope you in by fire by force. Cheating on you after engagement? Catholic Pastor? Guy you are on a loooong thing. A cheating wife is a terrible night mare. Open your eyes. Don;t be cowed into what you don't want.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Joysmart(f): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
Well can't say anything cos I've not heard the girl's version of the story

But from what I can get you're desperately trying to absolve yourself from any blame

From deflowering her to mistakingly impregnating her and then to begging her to have an abortion to trying to abandon her until her folks threatened arrest

And in all these your only excuse is that your friend saw her in a club and that a pastor who later said he isn't called her in the morning

Guy all these cooked up excuses will not help you
Be a man and do the right thing
That girl doesn't deserve being treated the way you're doing right now

I can see the way you reply with Joy at those that gave you negative advice
But at the end of the day in your heart of hearts you know the truth

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by DavidEsq(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
That pregnancy is not yours! Take my words to the bank. cool cool cool
Wat bank, pls? Pls I really this bank ish. Don't give the word to OP, give it to me instead. I need it so much.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nopains: 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
chai i have a similar issue like this and i have resolved for a DNA test when baby is delivered. please can anybody to me where DNA test is done in Nigeria and what is the cost?
i no samples can be taken to south africa before but i don't no if Nigeria has started doing test now.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Innomach(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
Very simple! Just give her the condition of going for paternity test first.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Michealforever: 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

DNA test after the child is born. Even if it's yours, it's not compulsory to marry a woman whose heart is not with you.

Take full responsibility for your child but do not marry a slut. It's a lifetime of misery if she does not decide to eliminate you one day.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by hedonistic: 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
Her family threatened to arrest you and you too caved in? Which law makes it compulsory to marry any woman you impregnate?

You're only obliged to accept responsibility for the baby if there is a valid paternity test result. Otherwise there is NO LEGAL BASIS for coercing you to accommodate her in your house or marry her for that matter.

Besides, better confirm that you're actually responsible for that pregnancy. It could belong to "Pastor Mike", or to any one of the Fantastic Four who took her on a clubbing (and possibly penetration) spree.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thats y i run from it so i dont get infected lol

Nawaaaa

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Originalsly: 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
@Op..... so she as dropped off at your house...late into the night... since last week... and she is still there... didn't day come to send her packing? That's all you had to do... and can do.. advise her to go back to her parents or the pastor should help or advise.. that's what pastors do. Withdrawal method I no guarantee to prevent pregnancy. Let her know when the baby is born... a paternity test will be done... if yours... you will take full responsibility. Forget about marriage and promises to be faithful.... she is a liar. Your kife.. your choice....live in happiness or misery.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by stallionng: 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
pls what's the cost of DNA test?any ideas
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by olabrad: 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
kaziblake:
This is tough.
Firstly what do you mean by"mistakely impregnated her"How much is condom?
But the mistake you made first is by using the withdrawal method instead of condom..she might be carrying another man child and not yours but no evidence.
The only option here is paternity test.

You are right though. But Paternity test can only tell you who is not d father; it won't tell you who the father is. Confusing, right? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by limamintruth: 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
nsesam:
There is every possibility that the pregnancy is 60% urs, if she could keep her virginity till last year and allow you disvirgin her even with all her clubbing why would she open her legs now After engagement.
Don't forget there are Women that keep guys without sex , sometimes out of love and fear of losing the man the love can lie silly lies. If you truly love her go on your kneels and pray for God to show u sign if she's urs. You can't concluded because she went to club or deny who called her pls.

My question to @op is if she is as loose as he 'assumes' (since he still has no valid proof that she cheated); how come he met her a virgin & was even the one that deflowered her

That is why I always advise young girls never to lose their virginity to any man that ain't the husband; be it boyfriend, fiancé, or whatever silly name.

Clearly, you have used her already and now feel it is time to dump her for maybe another innocent 'virgin' out there. Well, just know that karma is real.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by phreakabit(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
I Mistakenly Impregnated My Woman After She Was Seen At A Club With 4 Men

Are you even serious?

Anyway, if you are Yoruba, you should find solace in the wise words of "Aunty" Funmi Iyanda. . . . As the Yoruba forefathers did in time past. . . As long as you don't know those men she cheated with, no crime has been committed.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by limamintruth: 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
nsesam:
There is every possibility that the pregnancy is 60% urs, if she could keep her virginity till last year and allow you disvirgin her even with all her clubbing why would she open her legs now After engagement.
Don't forget there are Women that keep guys without sex , sometimes out of love and fear of losing the man the love can lie silly lies. If you truly love her go on your kneels and pray for God to show u sign if she's urs. You can't concluded because she went to club or deny who called her pls.

My question to @op is if she is as wayward as he 'assumes' (since he still has no valid proof that she cheated); how come he met her a virgin & was even the one that deflowered her

That is why I always advise young girls never to lose their virginity to any man that ain't the husband; be it boyfriend, fiancé, or whatever silly name.

Clearly, you have used her already and now feel it is time to dump her for maybe another innocent 'virgin' out there. Well, just know that karma is real.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

Somewhere inside u, is the love u had for her in the beginning...your friend only changed ur mind with the gist he gave u...
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying she ddnt go and sleep with guys that day or some other day nobody saw her...but I know a lot of ladies who go and have crazy fun at clubs without necessarily ending the outing with sexxx....

As per the pregnancy...take care of her, apologise to the family, politely tell them to give u time that u'll come for the trado soon.. dont let anybody harrass u to to the registry...its not easy as I've said it ooo...when u want to dodge marriage for a while after u impregnate a lady, u need to form transfer and business trip plus out of town movement...this will give them the feeling u don't have time and when u r back...u will come and marry...

If u can afford it...DNA test can be carried out before delivery...this will reduce your dodging time....once the baby hits 15weeks or more..it doesn't cost much like before ..with 100k to 250k u shuld get a good lab...some labs charge more though...I know it's done at LUTH and st Nicholas....
Once u confirm the child is urs..ur blood won't rush again..and ur love for her will probably come back..so don't spoil the matter now by getting angry and sending her away...u will have enuf time to do that once you confirm the baby ain't urs...we ur nairaland family won't mind to join u with" the sending her away ceremony"

Pele...dats what u get for dating slayqueens....

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by deflover(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2017
There is nuffin call paternity test in nija
U get 3m for the test
When i hear people saying it
I just laff

The gal is a kid
She still never know her left from right
You never loved her
You only loved that it was a fresh pussy
And untapped
You bursted the cherry and its your bragging rights
You say u ve it all
Good sex
How come she is not enjoying ur so called good sex grin grin cheesy

Oga look she says the baby is urs
Oga its urs
Ur friend saw her with guys
She don confess
U spoke to another man
Guy man up and control ur gal
What I see here is u are sucking up cos u met her a virgin
We understand
You can't believe u will Eva burst a virgin
Look control ur woman
If u must seize her phone seize it
She is under ur roof now
The baby is urs till the child doesn't look like u
So relax
U don't ve 3 million naira to waste on DNA which if u even do and the samples get conterminated
U will cough out another one cos paternity test is not done in nija
Only samples are collected here cool

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by DazzlingAngel: 3:46pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

stupid in sagars voice
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by heenriiy19(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2017
After birth make sure u get a DNA done in order to know wat step to take next
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by SEOManiac: 3:47pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Yeah...sincerely, am very confused

For now, take care of her, until the baby arrives.

She may even take harmful substances to kill the infant in order to avoid DNA.

Don't Make any move, also tell her parents. You will only marry her after a DNA on the baby.

If anything happens to the baby, that means she murdered it to avoid shame and the guilt from a DNA.

Don't fall for her parents tantrums, it can only last one year which is incomparable with a lifetime.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by SEOManiac: 3:49pm On May 05, 2017
deflover:
There is nuffin call paternity test in nija
U get 3m for the test
When i hear people saying it
I just laff

The gal is a kid
She still never know her left from right
You never loved her
You only loved that it was a fresh pussy
And untapped
You bursted the cherry and its your bragging rights
You say u ve it all
Good sex
How come she is not enjoying ur so called good sex grin grin cheesy

Oga look she says the baby is urs
Oga its urs
Ur friend saw her with guys
She don confess
U spoke to another man
Guy man up and control ur gal
What I see here is u are sucking up cos u met her a virgin
We understand
You can't believe u will Eva burst a virgin
Look control ur woman
If u must seize her phone seize it
She is under ur roof now
The baby is urs till the child doesn't look like u
So relax
U don't ve 3 million naira to waste on DNA which if u even do and the samples get conterminated
U will cough out another one cos paternity test is not done in nija
Only samples are collected here cool

Ignorant chap.

DNA is just about 100k. Always use Google and don't post hearsay as fact.

cc: infantlion
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by eminikansoso(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2017
my own advice go dey different oooooooooooo
with my little or no brain
Marriage after birth and do the DNA text.
This is because if you marry her before birth, na hin be say you don marry and if also you marry her after the baby is born na hin be say you don marry.
my friend ti won ban tan o, mase tan arare
grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by DazzlingAngel: 3:50pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=56173680] grin

The only solution here is when the baby comes and if ur willing to have a DNA test juz to make sure that the baby is yours...[/quote ]u can ve DNA test even b4 she deliver
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by SEOManiac: 3:52pm On May 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Somewhere inside u, is the love u had for her in the beginning...your friend only changed ur mind with the gist he gave u...
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying she ddnt go and sleep with guys that day or some other day nobody saw her...but I know a lot of ladies who go and have crazy fun at clubs without necessarily ending the outing with sexxx....

As per the pregnancy...take care of her, apologise to the family, politely tell them to give u time that u'll come for the trado soon.. dont let anybody harrass u to to the registry...its not easy as I've said it ooo...when u want to dodge marriage for a while after u impregnate a lady, u need to form transfer and business trip plus out of town movement...this will give them the feeling u don't have time and when u r back...u will come and marry...

If u can afford it...DNA test can be carried out before delivery...this will reduce your dodging time....once the baby hits 15weeks or more..it doesn't cost much like before ..with 100k to 250k u shuld get a good lab...some labs charge more though...I know it's done at LUTH and st Nicholas....
Once u confirm the child is urs..ur blood won't rush again..and ur love for her will probably come back..so don't spoil the matter now by getting angry and sending her away...u will have enuf time to do that once you confirm the baby ain't urs...we ur nairaland family won't mind to join u with" the sending her away ceremony"

Pele...dats what u get for dating slayqueens....

Better after delivery, the girl could go suicidal if the DNA results comes before delivery.

Biko.

For the sake of the innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.