Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57552 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Emanodimo(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2017
I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.....
Who is Mike to her? Go through her recent contact and messages? Not fascinated by your story sha?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by NevetsIbot(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2017
kimbra:
The only problem here is you're too in love with the girl. From the names you described her one could tell, she has your mumu button.

Since pastor Mike said he isn't a pastor, he might be her side nigga. Go and tell her parents you don't trust their daughter and wouldn't want to have such a woman as a wife to avoid future divorce. You could do a paternity test after the birth of the child but will support her all through till the DNA is done and if it's yours you'll marry her.
you're at it again. Smarty pants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Vivipop(f): 12:28am On May 06, 2017
"Don't marry her yet". "Marry her after she has given birth and you have confirmed the baby is yours". "Don't marry her, she is an olosho". "The child is not yours, don't marry her...."
What if the child is truly OP's and she is innocent? Nobody really cares about "her" side of the story, no matter how shady the OP made her look, she should not be treated as though OP is doing her a favour by marrying her.

OP mentioned his love for her was zero after the incident, he could have kept her at arms length at least until he falls back in love with her, but no, his lust got the best of him and now she's knocked up and OP came here to tell us he "mistakenly"...

Ladies please learn how to keep it zipped, any little mistake and you are termed an olosho, nobody cares about your own side of the story or how chaste you used to be, to them you are a Nigerian girl, it's in you.

Respect your pride, if it's too hard, protection should be your watchword to avoid stories like this, I'm no saint but i'm not oblivious of the fact that in this part of the world, it bites harder on the women folks.

OP, sorry I got no advice for you, search your heart, that's where you'll get the greatest of them all. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by nursennenny(f): 1:23am On May 06, 2017
shokayz:

Do you still have your own?
gossip dey hungry u
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Fucktensei: 3:22am On May 06, 2017
nursennenny:
i never mentioned pride, I said it saves u a lot of headaches
what he's emphasising on now is that, what if the virgin gets overpowered and raped??
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by kacglobal: 5:04am On May 06, 2017
Oga. The child is not yours don't fall for it. She has been sleeping around before u caught her, the person that called her is a regular. So take pride in the waiting don't make any plans for marriage yet. Just sit down dey watch her. Also don't give her much attention. Just see her as a guest in ur house that u are obligated to take care of. Also do not disclose to anyone u want to do DNA test. Women are evil. Cus they can hijack the whole process.

Make sure she consult ur family doctor n hospital till she gives​ birth. Don't give her any sign. Then draw up a non disclosure agreement from. Your lawyer for the doctor to sign. Then tell him about ur plan that is when she just a month from delivery.

Let ur doctor collect two blood samples. He should run test with one, You should make inquiry on how and where u can go and do this yourself with the other sample. U will be surprised how easy that is; Hold ur result and get the doctor's report and compare. The two should be the same if not just first Sue ur doctor and the hospital then send the woman and child parking ..

I can bet you she sleeps around, because she was a virgin when u met her and she felt she needed to get enough by tasting the waters when u engaged her. So for that singular factor their is 70% chance the child is not yours .

In the end it's still a matter of your choice. My own is it will be a bad thing for a man to take care of another man's child cus when the child grows up and he or she will find out, oh believe me they will. They will still look for the original. I can bet u; and u will be reduced to nothing.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Medunah: 5:18am On May 06, 2017
I don't understand why everyone is saying he isn't the father......So going to club with 4 guys now means she fvcked them? Most girls go to club just in case u don't know and dat doesn't mean they cheating! Some girls just go to club for the thrill of it.

The only part she erred is the lying ish, she should av just picked ur calls and told you the truth but then again, she was probably scared of your reaction.

You disvirgined the girl, got her preggy and now, u denying paternity? Guys ehn!

Its the poor girl I pity. Infact, I think ur main reason ​of loving the girl was cos she was a virgin. You don't deserve her, thats the simple truth! @infantlion

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by chiteny(m): 6:14am On May 06, 2017
Take action Now. Don't wait till you are 65 years to figure out that all your children are not actually yours after doing a DNA test.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by oma19(f): 6:23am On May 06, 2017
Wow, what a story had to say anything but from d angle I think d baby is not yours. Bros if she love u, she won't lie about d party n pastor hmmmmm double p. Just tell her u marry her only if d baby belong to u. And pls tell d parents, another thing I can say is that she was once a virgin what a beautiful gift for u to d first nigga, bros think don't give up, don't make decision that will affect d future.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by okewumi: 6:34am On May 06, 2017
Don't be offended to my comment please.

Show her love. Either the pregnancy is yours or not. See the pregnancy as an adopted pregnancy. Wait till she gives birth and you do DNA. Give yourself rest of mind.

With this gragra, if you are not careful and the lady dies either in labour or at the moment, you will see hell. Her parent will not care again whether the pregnancy is yours or not because their daughter means a lot to them and they will fight you both physically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 6:36am On May 06, 2017
For now take care of her bills, you can send her to your mother to be taken care of until she puts to bed, during this time let ur mum device ways to monitor her activities and try to deduce how bad she really is, when she gives birth, go for a paternity test, then decide what to do next. If you still have doubts about her at this point, don't get married to her.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by bolayei: 6:58am On May 06, 2017
Do one mate.... Run for your life o.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by samylinks: 7:13am On May 06, 2017
ellagabs:
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

l wonder

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by oyonu(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Wait let her put to bed then do a DNA test to ascertain if you are responsible for the baby
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Hopcy(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2017
My brother, you are this cus of this.
If you didn't disvergin her, she wouldn't have known men the way she did. You love her, you would have keep her brother.

My advice, since you are working and you have a good job, take her inside. If after delivery you have a cash for DNA, you can do it. Accept her brother.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Ken4agent(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2017
ellagabs:

gist me abt d 4kup encounter

yu must be a fellow with great since of humour....inbox me yur digits via kenfarm2020@gmail.com let me gidt u on WhatsApp
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by BigBrother9ja: 8:54am On May 06, 2017
ellagabs:
first of all, change dat ya topic, hw cn u "MISTAKENLY" giv her belle.
was she pasin by wen u wia abt to trow ur spam over d fence n it mistakenly pour on her?

Don't mind the stupîd infantlion
Ewu
He busted her pûssy freshly after all his Fûcking around... Yet, he won't let the girl be.
Guys go torchlight your sisters too... karma
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by kaboninc(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2017
Caseless:
@infantlion
there's every possibility that baby is not yours.
Send her back to her parents, let them arrest you and then, right b4 the police, write an undertaking to accept her if the 'paternity' test proves you to be father.

Why will he be arrested? For impregnating a lady?

Is it a crime?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by kaboninc(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2017
bolayei:
Do one mate.... Run for your life o.

Why him go run nau?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Caseless: 10:28am On May 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Why will he be arrested? For impregnating a lady?

Is it a crime?
he said they threatened him with an arrest, the reason he accepted to take her in to avoid problem. You see why?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by kaboninc(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2017
Caseless:
he said they threatened him with an arrest, the reason he accepted to take her in to avoid problem. You see why?

Just asking, a general question..

Is it a crime to impregnate someone?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by deebest8(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2017
E yaa sorry.em why didn't I listen to ppl sef chai new it's 10:39am and am still inside ikorudu hold up chia
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ghettochild(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2017
bros no go train bastard pikin o. am teling u that pregnancy aint urs. why we men no dey no date wey we Bleep babe. na wah 4u o. tel her parents u aint responsible for d pregnancy buh as soon as she puts to birth... u wil go for dna and both party wil fund it. thats if they agree o. if they dnt. jst stand ur grand u cant father a child not urs. i wd suggest u go to the station 1st. if they agree and the outcome isnt u been responsible...u wil sue the family for damages. am sure after hearing that.they wd sit their daughta down and ask her again whose responsible
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by irofulu(f): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
you are a killer when you are suggesting an abortion and even if that unborn child is not yours, you were contributing sexually, now you want to opt out for us to support your actions, bros carry your cross ooo, and ladies stop having chicken brains for men to experienment ooo close your laps and save your life's from irresponsible men.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by chiraqDemon(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bros all the years u have been using pull out method and she did no get pregnant. Bros she has become a ho. Dump her sorry ass and if the kid is yours take it and leave. Girls are scum, SCUM I say.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by chiraqDemon(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
irofulu:
you are a killer when you are suggesting an abortion and even if that unborn child is not yours, you were contributing sexually, now you want to opt out for us to support your actions, bros carry your cross ooo, and ladies stop having chicken brains for men to experienment ooo close your laps and save your life's from irresponsible men.
More like irresponsible girls should just stay away from responsible men before they start looking for who to blame pregnancy on. Just look at a girl he trusted o, going to club with 4 men and then lying about it. Do engaged women just go to club with 4 men innocently without letting their partners know? Plus the pastor Mike episode. This girl is a cheat and does not even deserve the attention and respect this guy is still showing her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.