Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (57556 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Lekeo: 3:55pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...
Me:pastor of which church?
She:Catholic Church
Do catholic church ordain pastors?

I called the so-called Pastor Mike and he said, he is not a pastor.

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Young Man, this is the time to play the fool, don't show your hand. Do everything you can for her. Once she has delivered the child, then do a DNA test. Reason for my advice is, in the event the child turns out to the yours, you won't hear the last of it.
So don't fight, don't over show love neither, just play the fool....the truth is not too far away. Retreat to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 05, 2017
deflover:
There is nuffin call paternity test in nija
U get 3m for the test
When i hear people saying it
I just laff

The gal is a kid
She still never know her left from right
You never loved her
You only loved that it was a fresh pussy
And untapped
You bursted the cherry and its your bragging rights
You say u ve it all
Good sex
How come she is not enjoying ur so called good sex grin grin cheesy

Oga look she says the baby is urs
Oga its urs
Ur friend saw her with guys
She don confess
U spoke to another man
Guy man up and control ur gal
What I see here is u are sucking up cos u met her a virgin
We understand
You can't believe u will Eva burst a virgin
Look control ur woman
If u must seize her phone seize it
She is under ur roof now
The baby is urs till the child doesn't look like u
So relax
U don't ve 3 million naira to waste on DNA which if u even do and the samples get conterminated
U will cough out another one cos paternity test is not done in nija
Only samples are collected here cool

Science has gone far ooo..http://paternitytestnigeria.com/...

My brother did it 2015 for 550k. We had a case though not the sam with the OPs scenairo.my brother heard her advising her friend to push her pregnancy on the new guy since her friend was just few weeks pregnant..it's not as expensive as it use to be

..pple do DNA test a lot these days even if u don't catch ur babe in a compromising situation...some guys don't trust any lady they ddnt meet as a virgin...there's always one ex or competition somewhere b4 she agreed to marry that you...anything could have happened b4 u inserted ur own nozzle..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Lancelott(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2017
This is a simple matter. I would have blamed you but it has happened and cannot be changed. The truth here is this; you sound like a comfortable person hence she is into you for the money. Never i repeat never tell her about the DNA test of a thing lest she catches you too off guard cos trust me she has your mumu button and she an her folks will collectively format your head. I do not want to say all because I believe this story has some missing elements and I'll say this...if you are lying, please note there is karma.If not let the DNA thing be a surprise and dont ever let her choose thee hospital, even do it in a neutral state in Nigeria where she has no contacts. Please until she delivers, do not maltreat her and tell her how you truly feel. Dont yell just be calm trust me it'll unnerve her. If she keeps cheating, don't shout anymore, just pretend like you dont care about it...be very friendly, if those guys call, tell her jokingly that her clients are calling her. NEVER FIGHT WITH HER. After the child is born, you can know the next step
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 05, 2017
WHAT DO U ACTUALLY WANT US TO DO.... "after d reggae face the blues o,d blues o"
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 05, 2017
LADIES BE CAREFUL! Guys will promise u heaven and earth but if u fall 4 their trap(...u know d rest)... As 4 me, i'm single and available,i want TEAR-LEATHER not fragile and perished goods.... kissLADIES BE CAREFUL! Guys will promise u heaven and earth but if u fall 4 their trap(...u know d rest)... As 4 me, i'm single and available,i want TEAR-LEATHER not fragile and perished goods....
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
If you haven't put a ring on her finger then you got no right to question her fidelity. Since you have trust issues, I advice you dnt commit yourself in anyway until the baby is born.
Tell the family now that you will accept the baby if it's yours but you won't marry her that's if you are sure she is an adulterous woman.
Getting a woman pregnant don't necessarily mean you must marry her.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
SEOManiac:

Better after delivery, the girl could go suicidal if the DNA results comes before delivery.

Biko.

For the sake of the innocent.

Sucidal for what naaa..?? Unless she doesn't know the father of the baby incase of multiple sex patner and she's just trying to force a father out of the guy

The guy won't be able to dodge for 9months, he has to have a reason to quit the babe real quick...
And if the baby is his....the more reason to go ahead real quick
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by profmallor: 4:09pm On May 05, 2017
Here are my observations;

1. A girl that you claim was a virgin just not too long ago seems to have graduated to levels even beyond your comprehension, apparently your score card of 90% is in your head
2. If you think she is cheating, she most likely is
3. There are already doubts in your mind that the pregnancy might not be yours, that feeling is not going to disappear until a paternity test is done

Now here is my take
1. You need to learn to start to make her feel comfortable, stop creating fear and doubts involving everyone. You must pretend everything is fine, quietly observing, gathering facts and opening your eyes
2. If you continue to fight and cause trouble up and down very soon, someone is going to teach the girl how where to go to turn you into a permanent vegetable, you don't want that to happen do you
3. I dont know if you pray that much, but bros you must learn that one also. Marrying is no joke and for some reasons God love you so much He is letting you see some of this girls future traits, many are not that lucky, the woman enters, settles down and then starts to show her true color. Same goes for men also, but the thing pains men more than women

In all if the pregnancy is not your, congrats, you dodged a bullet. Some men dont get to know until they go to the embassy. You need to rethink all this seemingly innocent girls and if they are matured enough for your emotions.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by teepee4uall: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
I yam not understanding the part that says 'mistakenly impregnated'. Say the truth my guy...u did or did not? But to be honest with you, she's not a wife material...ko si bi a se se efo ebolo ko ma run gbe #yorubaproverbs cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by fucklikant101(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Once upon a time in 2016, I fell in love with a beautiful damsel who happened to be a virgin. We became very intimate and had great sex.After sex, she always thanked me for making her feel so extraordinary.As at that time, I was madly in love with her.

We got engaged in December 2016 in a grant style due to the fact that am working as a graduate engineer in a multinational firm.

I sincerely had the intention of taking her to the altar until early February, my friend alerted me that he saw my girl in a club with four(4) young men...I got worried and quickly called, her phone rang, no response.I gave her 458 missed calls until later in the evening, she answered"Nkem, am so sorry, I was sleeping while your calls came through"

I wept and called my friend to confirm if his is very sure of what he told me...He insisted.I kept wondering, how could an engaged woman flirt around with guys? I was shocked because I got 95% of what women need-money, good sex,good looking, good job e.t.c

In a nutshell, I invited her to my place and interrogated her and she admitted that she went to club with those guys but nothing happened.No woman would truly agree that she "spreaded" her legs for another man.

My feelings for her crashed to 0%..She pleaded for 30 days until she involved my pastor.My pastor told me to embrace forgiveness which I did...We started all over again and she promised to be faithful, loyal and honest at all times..

A month later she took in.The badnews came as a shock to me because I never cum inside her whenever we had sex...I quickly rushed to see my family doctor.He told me there is 100% chances of any woman to get pregnant with the method I adopted.

Due to the fact that my feelings for her is still at 0%, I begged her for an abortion and she replied"over my dead body"..Her family called me and I told them I am not ready and they threatened to arrest me...They sent her to my house last week with her protruded stomach without my consent...It was very late and I had no choice than to let her in.

Luck ran out of her this morning when she got a call from one Pastor Mike...I was curious to know if it is "hygienic" for a pastor to call a beautiful damsel in the early hours of the day...I questioned her and she told me the guy is a genuine pastor...

I have contacted my family and friends, but am not yet comfortable with their counsel.

One good thing about Nairanders is that from the bad, the good and the ugly comments, a wise OP should be able to get something out of nothing.

Long live Nairanders!!!

OP you mumu no be small angry This hoe is playing you!!! Lots of these pple are telling you to take care of her till she give birth, bro you are still at loss ohhh, you go take care of another man pikin wey hin pour all hin akamu inside her pot shocked Even you sef wey no pour akamu inside pot go come takr care of the hoe for 6 monthd at least angry See this girl is a cheat and i am sure you are not the father of the child. If you do dna test and na still your pikin no marry am still because married women still cheat and that is even worst, she go bring bastard comr your house grin No talks sey i no warn you undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by jordinsparkles(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
This your story...na bow leg e get
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2017
I'm not that patient... The moment I notice infidelity in a woman, I save my life and take a decision which pleading won't even solve

A lady/woman that keeps another man aside her man is a potential "evil" woman.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
DO NOT MARRY HER. WAIT FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN. DO DNA TEST. CONFIRM U ARE THE FATHER. IF U ARE THE FATHER, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BABY. REACH AN AGREEMENT ON HOW BEST TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY MANAGE THE DIFFICULT SITUATION. BUT WHATEVER U DO, DO NOT MARRY HER. AVOID HAD I KNOWN
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by moorevic(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
Women and their pathetic lies. i can't stop laughing and crying.
ordained pastor ni abegi make i see road book weekend game.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ChiefSweetus: 4:26pm On May 05, 2017
Thunder fire me if i use two eyes marry a hoe. grin
Thunder fire my family and wife's family if they give me advice/pressure to marry a hoe because of ordinary belle. grin
Op, you must be lightskin cos you hella blonde rn! How old are you? You get money, you be graduate, etc, and some hungry family will threaten you with arrest because of belle and you begin quiver??! angry you are dwmn stupid bruh! Even if they carry juju come, thunder fire me if i acquiesce to their demands!

Lol! Enjoy life as a cash cow for a famil whose only commodity is their daughter's public tóto.

*flashback to when i was in similar situation as OP*

Ndigbo si "dimkpa na akali 'dont be silly'.

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ChiefSweetus: 4:27pm On May 05, 2017
P.s. you aint the baby daddy of that bastard baby growing in her thottish belly. You're welcome.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by MChaze25(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
I only have one question..
Where is she from?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ChiefSweetus: 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
Once a girl wants to tie a man's life without witchcraft, she says shes a virgin.

After hearing that, even normally rational men become perpetual suckers regularly stoked by crocodile tears and baby I'm loyal. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by MossLuv: 4:37pm On May 05, 2017
Finish the whole controversies now... I mean now and save yourself the emotional trauma of staying with her. from my experience, 'its better to lose the girl that you love than to stay with the girl you didn't trust'.

continue to confront her with all the good information you gather, at a point she will contradict and implicate herself (most people that tell lies usually forget exact what they say after few moment).

Gather your facts from her lies and present them to her parents as an evidence.

I
telling "Mike is a pastor" and Mike said he is not, is clear evidence that she cheat with Mike. what I don't know is whether the pregnancy is yours or Mike's or any other guy's own.

In other hands, use love and logic to brain wash her, she will confess. SHE MIGHT BE CONFUSE WHO ACTUALLY PREGNANT HER
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by ChiefSweetus: 4:38pm On May 05, 2017
tobianthony:
Hmmm....

My dude ... Allow me to be retrospective ...I would advise you and everyone one here in this life to never propose to anyone within one year of being in a relationship with them or at least till the " honey moon" period is over . Truth be told you really do not know this woman that well enough to spend the rest of your life with her .

And to every one out there no matter how infectious or appealing a partner is to you do not get engaged till you have created enough experiences or information for you to fall back on when trials of love come .

Same thing happened to me last year .

Most people have given you advice on the pregnancy so I will refrain from repeating the popular sentiment .

However if this child is yours I want you to be in his or her life full on ...everyday . Whether this lady is within this picture is entirely up to you .
Welcome to the club buddy.
Help me tell these young foolss.
If she is really pregnant for him, i pity that child cos he has inherited his fathers stupidity and his mothers thottery. grin grin grin most likely a gay baby. Mmadu bulu ogbenye bulukwa amosu.... tufia! grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by chloride6: 4:38pm On May 05, 2017
OP, if you deflowered that girl there is a huge chance that girl is not really a bad girl.

Anyway, her is my advice for you. Dont pay squat towards the upkeep of the child until it is confirmed yours after birth.

If it confirmed yours, try and place her under observation. Anyone who disvirgins a girl has a special place with her. Plus she has a kid for you. She will behave her self by force.

Transition slowly from seeing her on the weekends, to taking her out, after about 2 years. Let her move in with you. If after another 2 years she is still well behaved, marry her.

There is a huge probability that your kid is involved. Tread carefully.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by fullz: 4:42pm On May 05, 2017
adrian3000:
[/color][color=#990000]
Can someone pls summarize so i can comment

Probably the person below

him say e get one virgin girl wey him bang come fall in love with to marriage level but she still get boy boy for side. when him find out, him no come love her again but the problem now be say him score goal for champions league final and him no sure whether na him score or na own goal.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by DexteryJoe(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2017
yes!!!, mistakenly, probably didn't mean to shoot sperm into her abi?, I grab, but u enjoyed it na
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by criminalmindz: 4:48pm On May 05, 2017
I once told a girl not to attend a party| award night. I called her 9pm again to b sure she wasn't going. she assured me she won't, I called her from 11pm to 7am next day, she didn't pick. only for her to call me by 8am DAT she wasn't with her phone. I knew it was all lies, I told her it was OVER. initially she thought I was joking. later she apologize that she attended the party and nothing happened. I forgave her which was a big mistake cus a month later we had another fling issue , she confessed that she had sex with the guy when she attended the part/award night a month ago . @op women can never be trusted, I want you to follow your gut feeling cus 90% of times , its always correct but pls don't be voilent so u don't hurt her and regret it

I
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by adrian3000(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
fullz:

him say e get one virgin girl wey him bang come fall in love with to marriage level but she still get boy boy for side. when him find out, him no come love her again but the problem now be say him score goal for champions league final and him no sure whether na him score or na own goal.
Him suppose happy say him score goal for champions league final na. . .make him just claim d goal, we go vouch for am coolgringrin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Structuralman: 4:53pm On May 05, 2017
If it was me I cannot cope with a lying woman. There are ways you can verify her claims (ie about the pastor and the partying). Also confront her again with your facts. This is because if she is lying to you before marriage, then after marriage she will continue to lie to you.

Secondly the fact is that you do not have to marry the woman if you do not want to marry her. However the child is your responsibility. You must care and support the child whether you like it or not because you are the biological father. So if you dont marry her you need to provide money monthly for the upkeep of the child.

My sincere wish is that you both reconcile sincerely to God and to each other. Forgive her, go for marriage counselling, marry her and start your life.

Cheers
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by kpolli(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
infantlion:
Hello fellow Nairanders,

Long live Nairanders!!!

First of all, you can never satisfy a Nigerian woman... So stop acting surprised that she wasn't satisfied with you.... Next, don't marry her until you're sure the baby is yours..... Since you claim to be rich, do a DNA test
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
Origin:
@ OP read your post, go and wash your eyes and read your post again.

You met her chaste. You don't have credible evidence for cheating. She went to have fun at a club(were u thinking she would sleep with all four men). You've been tracking her calls and messages.

No wonder she is scared to tell you the truth. You are the type of person who owns a wife's life, movement, friends (monitoring spirit..... A control freak).

Do you know how I save names on my phone, by the places I met them . So u will see- Tope Unilag near moremi.

But you had no right to monitor her calls and be calling her friends. Now you are claiming she got pregnant ( it takes two). My advice to her is not to marry you. She should drop the baby for you and leave. As I don't think it can get better.

So someone like me that has never been to the club before and I see four friends to bodyguard me, I no go go. I will go and give my eye food. Yes i will drink Fanta. And will not dance but I've always wanted to know what the hype is all about that will not make someone sleep in his own house.

What kind of advice is this for Christ's sake? I still don't know why a woman will see nothing wrong in the accusations laid by the OP and all you did was to embellish unfaithfulness and untrustworthiness

Well, they say birds on a feather will always defend their kind..

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by fullz: 4:58pm On May 05, 2017
adrian3000:

Him suppose happy say him score goal for champions league final na. . .make him just claim d goal, we go vouch for am coolgringrin
we dey wait to see the replay via the nig screen to dey sure say na him own or not.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by eniekeyej(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2017
I strongly believe u have learnt ur greatest lesson in dealing wit women.u lacked self control in ur relationship.why she even cheated on u in d first place was becos u have disvirgined her.sex is a cause in a relationship but a blessing in marriage.u can't marry sb u dnt love or u can't love if not u will regret it til death do u path.if u can't love her again then don't marry her.wait patiently for d baby nd carry out a dna test to confirm if d child is urs .,after then ,tel her nd her family dat u can't marry her .Thank u.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2017
tobianthony:
Hmmm....

My dude ... Allow me to be retrospective ... I would advise you and everyone one here in this life to never propose to anyone within one year of being in a relationship with them or at least till the " honey moon" period is over . Truth be told you really do not know this woman that well enough to spend the rest of your life with her .

And to every one out there no matter how infectious or appealing a partner is to you do not get engaged till you have created enough experiences or information for you to fall back on when trials of love come .

Same thing happened to me last year .

Most people have given you advice on the pregnancy so I will refrain from repeating the popular sentiment .

However if this child is yours I want you to be in his or her life full on ...everyday . Whether this lady is within this picture is entirely up to you .
Bro, I beg to disagree with the emboldened because there's no specified duration to propose to a lady.. The only thing you need is to properly examine the person and perhaps, gather relevant information about that person.

I have seen people who dated for five solid years and they parted ways due to lack to mutual understand and tolerance.. I have also seen people who met and got married within the ambit of 8 months and they are living happily till now.

A very wise and sensible man does not need to date a lady for two year before you can know her true colour.. In fact, if I engage you into three hours of communication, I will have a foresight of the kind ofof person you are

So my brother, dating a lady for three years before proposing guarantees nothing
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman by Vide(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
Hey Dude,

I can relate with your situation right now. The issue of trust and fidelity is on ground zero at the moment. Alas, came the irreversible bombshell. As a young man I'm certain your first thought is to deny knowing her let alone accepting the responsibility of what there's a chance it is not yours. Being at a cross road in your next line of action is only normal.

The deed is done. Now it is time to face your reality.

Going by your story currently you do not love her and I can understand with you. Especially when you have images of your dearly beloved with multiple "dirty, filthy, strangers" in between her legs be it a figment of your imagination or real life story. However there is a chance you could forgive and forget this negative memory.

MY THOUGHTS - Not Guides nor Directives. It is your call based on what you desire in life.

1. Given your adopted method there is a 50:50 chance you are the father and another 50:50 chance you are not. So it will be unwise if you leave you unborn child in the wild with the mom at this delicate time. On the other hand if the child is not yours you will be respected as a honourable man rising up to face "Responsibility".

2. If you are what next - accept your fate as Father: Be a Father by default and a HUSBAND by choice. Never marry out of the fact that she has your baby and or out of pity. Deal decisively with the infidelity issue ahead of the choice you make.

4 If you are not ... unfortunately, you can only know after the delivery - Accept to be her guardian Angel bear all responsibilities till delivery.

4b. Upon status confirmation that you are not responsible - Immediately redefine your relationship without fear or favour and you keep your dignity cum respect.

My Friend, there are reasons to believe infidelity is in the pipeline by your story; if true child birth won't stop it especially if the candy outta there is sweeter than the sweet at home. It takes grace.

Breaking News!

Catholics do not have neither do they ordain Pastors. However, a lot of people ascribe titles to themselves for many reasons. Perhaps, he could be a praying friend who knows.

Have a fab weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.